🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestianian Legitimacy Versus Terrorism

they are not recognised by any international body.

i don't recognise any organisation as a "terrorist" organisation.. it serves absolutely no purpose other than to inflame people, and inflamed people shoot sikhs in wisconsin and things like that, little else..
Of course that group killing Christians in Nigeria are not terrorists in Seal's mind. They are fine, upstanding men. No doubt those in Mali are fine upstanding men too. Why don't we just throw in Al Qaeda and the Taliban and just consider them fine upstanding men who would never harm a hair on an innocent person's head.

don't be an ass....no...don't be a stupid ass.

do you actually equate anyone who is not a terrorist (jeffery dahmer, jerry sandusky, bernie madoff) as fine upstanding men?

perhaps someday, with your god-like wisdom, it will occur to you that a lot of the strife and internal disputes of african and mid-eastern countries is that colonial powers drew borders that threw historically conflicting groups together and then *POOF* they disappeared, leaving them to fend for themselves in what amounted to a power vacuum.
That's not a logical question.

one has nothing to do with the other.

there are no internationally recognised "terrorist organisations." some people call the IDF a terrorist organtsation.

there more reasons for this attack than there was for the prior shooting attacks on palestinian civilians by the IDF after the cease fire that have left at least one palestinian dead and several injured.

Doing nothing about acts of terrorism is condoning the act itself. That is pertinent to any investigation by the ICC.

exactly who do you want to do exactly what about "acts of terrorism".

personally, were i a young man out on the streets and i faced with the prospect of being picked up by whatever aithorities and held without trial or charge or crime for an unspecified period of time in a place with a reputation for neglecting, abusing, and even torturing those interned, i'd be a little bit terrified. but i bet you wouldn't consider such "administrative detention" an "act of terror" despite the effect it has on that young man out on the streets or the populace in general.

your alleged "acts of terrorism" merely relect your political viewpoint...and related to economic conditions....those who can afford "non-terroristic" artillery.
My view is that terrorism speaks to "indiscriminate attacks against the lives or physical integrity of innocent civilians". Clearly , it is not political.

Doing nothing about acts of terrorism is condoning the act itself. That is pertinent to any investigation by the ICC.

personally, were i a young man out on the streets and i faced with the prospect of being picked up by whatever aithorities and held without trial or charge or crime for an unspecified period of time in a place with a reputation for neglecting, abusing, and even torturing those interned, i'd be a little bit terrified. but i bet you wouldn't consider such "administrative detention" an "act of terror" despite the effect it has on that young man out on the streets or the populace in general.

your alleged "acts of terrorism" merely relect your political viewpoint...and related to economic conditions....those who can afford "non-terroristic" artillery.
My view is that terrorism speaks to "indiscriminate attacks against the lives or physical integrity of innocent civilians". Clearly , it is not political.

so, the IDF shooting at palestinian civilians on their side of the fence after the cease fire is an act of terrorism.

Last edited:
There is no justification for this attack...
Wrong!

Although the rocket attack was a war crime, the "justification" was the fact that Jaradat was tortured to death at Shin bet by the GSS.

Revenge by any party, especially third party, does not provide a legal justification for launching the missiles nor does it exculpate those who had any part in this act. Moreover, there has been no determination that torture was used or the cause of death.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Revenge by any party, especially third party, does not provide a legal justification for launching the missiles nor does it exculpate those who had any part in this act.
I agree with this, in principle.

Moreover, there has been no determination that torture was used or the cause of death.
I don't agree with this at all.

If you read the link I provided, there is proof he was tortured.

Revenge by any party, especially third party, does not provide a legal justification for launching the missiles nor does it exculpate those who had any part in this act.
I agree with this, in principle.

Moreover, there has been no determination that torture was used or the cause of death.
I don't agree with this at all.

If you read the link I provided, there is proof he was tortured.

I did not see any autopsy report, moreover, this situation has not been investigated to conclusion for the purpose of establishing this person was tortured to death.

so, the IDF shooting at palestinian civilians on their side of the fence after the cease fire is an act of terrorism.

Provide the requisite proofs.

irosie91, Connery, et al,

This is really counterproductive logic, and some sort of illogical rationalization to justify their actions.

LOL I know....how can Palestine reconcile a lawsuit in a place that is not run by sharia law. According to Article 4 sec 2 states: The principles of Islamic Shari'a shall be the main source of legislation and the Articles of the Basic Law sec 4 "Islamic law is the basis, and Arabic is the official language, of Palestine". It is a different standard and burden which must be met.
(COMMENT)

Nobility in the cause (questionable at best) does not justify ignoble actions.

Second, the Palestinians cannot have it both ways. You cannot, in the one hand, use Western Law to prosecute the Israelis, while in the other hand, violate the Western Law in favor of Koranic Law.

Most Respectfully,
R

This is not my logic Rocco. Moreover, I see an inherent conflict of laws regarding Palestine and that used by the ICC.

Connery, Israel does not allow the Palestinians to have any real power to act in this regard or much of any other...They are an occupied people under 45 years of Israeli control. How then can you expect anyone to reign in Jihadists, let alone Hamas in Gaza?

Only a real Palestinian Nation can solve the problems you mention. Truly, I'm amazed that its not much worse...as this conflict of hate brews on and on...

Provide the requisite proofs.

IDF shoots Palestinian crowd near Gaza border fence - Israel News, Ynetnews

Gaza farmer reportedly killed by IDF | The Times of Israel

bonus...west bank...

IDF shoots, kills Palestinian you... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics

if you really think about it, and while i said i do not like using the word, but if you do think about it and understand that the sole purpose of a terrorist act, the mission so to speak, is to inflict a feeling of terror among a civilian population, then these shootings are more of a terrorist act than any rocket, which have little to no effect because they are ineffective weapons. they are less dangerous than driving from tel aviv to al quds probably, or swimming in the mediterranean.

you really do want to stop using that word, despite its popularity. it used to be a powerful word with meaning, like "anti-semitism" was. now it is next to nothing.

Last edited:
They have been in the news.

You need to keep up.

Nope, you make an assertion you need to provide proof. Wise ass...:doubt:

howz aboutz tinmore do the wise part, as he seems to be a pretty smart guy, and i do the ass part, and all you have to do is focus on trying not to mix us up with each other.

..and there you have it. No proof, no incident. When you wish to further discuss this provide the requisite materials.

howz aboutz tinmore do the wise part, as he seems to be a pretty smart guy, and i do the ass part, and all you have to do is focus on trying not to mix us up with each other.

..and there you have it. No proof, no incident. When you wish to further discuss this provide the requisite materials.

BEBUdZ4CUAAKLmi.jpg

BEBUdZ4CUAAKLmi.jpg

Nice graphic I asked for proofs.

Also, when you decide to address the OP I would be interested in your point of view.

i gave you three newspaper articles from mainsteream israeli papers.

"According to the IDF, one Palestinian was fired upon after attempting to sabotage the fence."

The farmer story is unsubstantiated.

The 16 year old...."The IDF Spokesman's Office said the teenager had tried to breach the security fence at Budrus, which is northwest of Ramallah, adding that the man ignored orders from soldiers to stop and warning shots fired in the air."

Please cut the crap. These stories are not proof. Moreover, please start a new thread and address the issues I have presented in the OP.

"According to the IDF, one Palestinian was fired upon after attempting to sabotage the fence."

The farmer story is unsubstantiated.

The 16 year old...."The IDF Spokesman's Office said the teenager had tried to breach the security fence at Budrus, which is northwest of Ramallah, adding that the man ignored orders from soldiers to stop and warning shots fired in the air."

Please cut the crap. These stories are not proof. Moreover, please start a new thread and address the issues I have presented in the OP.

i have addressed everything you've said including the OP and i have provided proof for what you've asked. you're just duckin' and dodgin' and trying to save face and you know it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back