Palestine 101

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
An informative talk on the history and current situation in Palestine. Includes alternate choices.

Palestine 101...

Is this another class I can sleep through? You do realize that this is more than likely biased, as are the inclinations of the person (i.e. you) who posted this, right?

Ok, color me bad; maybe thatis whyI didn't stay in college. One, the lectures are so dry, but then two, once they start going into incorrect territory my mind just says, "Nope, I'm done".

How, at around 5:00 give or take a few seconds, do they figure that 'Palestine' was being colonized by the British in 1948? The British were given the Mandate for Palestine in the 1920's ish and gave it up in 1948. the video leading up to that was talking about colonization by the British and the French of the area, which in the 1920's could be considered (on a long shot) somewhat true by virtue of their individual mandates.

I am sorry Tinmore, I may try to visit this video again, but it seems as though every time I try to understand your position, it goes down a long and very windy (like a pretzel) path of an emotional story with only the faintest amount of truth thrown in.

Ok, color me bad; maybe thatis whyI didn't stay in college. One, the lectures are so dry, but then two, once they start going into incorrect territory my mind just says, "Nope, I'm done".

How, at around 5:00 give or take a few seconds, do they figure that 'Palestine' was being colonized by the British in 1948? The British were given the Mandate for Palestine in the 1920's ish and gave it up in 1948. the video leading up to that was talking about colonization by the British and the French of the area, which in the 1920's could be considered (on a long shot) somewhat true by virtue of their individual mandates.

I am sorry Tinmore, I may try to visit this video again, but it seems as though every time I try to understand your position, it goes down a long and very windy (like a pretzel) path of an emotional story with only the faintest amount of truth thrown in.
Actually it is pretty straight forward. It is only when it hits Israeli propaganda that it starts to bounce around like a pinball.

Actually it is pretty straight forward. It is only when it hits Israeli propaganda that it starts to bounce around like a pinball.

This is a hoot coming from you :lol: :lol:

It is odd Tinmore, that you can post hour long videos, but fail to read or reply to a post much more than 144 characters long.

I still wonder why your video claims that the British were colonizing Israel in 1948.

Here, why not watch this one, it should at some times almost fit your narrative without nearly as many lies as the crap you post:

It skips over many facts, just like you like, and also uses the emotional factor in many places to justify said skipping and other things; just like you like.

It is odd Tinmore, that you can post hour long videos, but fail to read or reply to a post much more than 144 characters long.

I still wonder why your video claims that the British were colonizing Israel in 1948.
OK, maybe there was a misunderstanding. Britain did not colonize Palestine for itself. It never claimed any part of Palestine.

It did, however, provide the military and political power to facilitate the colonization by the Zionists. Without the British assistance there would not be an Israel.

BTW, I did watch your two videos. Even though they were presented in Israel's frame they were fairly balanced.

Good videos, thanks.

OK, maybe there was a misunderstanding. Britain did not colonize Palestine for itself. It never claimed any part of Palestine.

It did, however, provide the military and political power to facilitate the colonization by the Zionists. Without the British assistance there would not be an Israel.

BTW, I did watch your two videos. Even though they were presented in Israel's frame they were fairly balanced.

Good videos, thanks.

Funny how you spend all day spewing Palestinian propaganda , and then you use the term 'Israeli proipaganda'

What Israeli propaganda?

Be honest. You're just spamming the thread with these goofy YouTube videos you have apparently never watched.

Already did. And you called it a misunderstanding. Five posts ago.
I did respond with my understanding of the events. I said:

It did, however, provide the military and political power to facilitate the colonization by the Zionists. Without the British assistance there would not be an Israel.​

You never took issue with any of that response.

Forum List

Back