Palestine : proposing a 2-state solution with flexible borders

"We have peace and prosperity, now we're looking to export it..."

just out of curiosity,

where is the location of that peace and prosperity you're looking to export from?

Last edited:
I have some ideas about the entrenched, painful, conflict between the Isrealis and the Palestinians.

Idea #1 ... learn to spell Israel.

Idea #2 ... let the people who live there worry about the solution. You can worry about the problems in your own country.
#1 : it was a simple typo. i usually get it right.
#2 : My country is fortunate enough to have a very capable bureaucracy and population. We have peace and prosperity already, now we're[1] trying to export that to other regions.

[1] we also hold regular petitions on very public squares for the Uighurs in China, the people of Hong Kong, and the people of Palestine, among other groups and causes.

I hope you enjoy getting together with your buddies and pestering Whole Foods shoppers to sign petitions that do absolutely no good on issues about which you have no clue.

I guess everyone needs a hobby.

I have some ideas about the entrenched, painful, conflict between the Isrealis and the Palestinians.

Idea #1 ... learn to spell Israel.

Idea #2 ... let the people who live there worry about the solution. You can worry about the problems in your own country.
#1 : it was a simple typo. i usually get it right.
#2 : My country is fortunate enough to have a very capable bureaucracy and population. We have peace and prosperity already, now we're[1] trying to export that to other regions.

[1] we also hold regular petitions on very public squares for the Uighurs in China, the people of Hong Kong, and the people of Palestine, among other groups and causes.

I hope you enjoy getting together with your buddies and pestering Whole Foods shoppers to sign petitions that do absolutely no good on issues about which you have no clue.

I guess everyone needs a hobby.
we do what we can.

just out of curiosity,

where is the location of that peace and prosperity you're looking to export from?
The Netherlands..

Interesting,

what would You say, if I wrote something like "Thank G-d Israelis are so fertile, talented and have so many holy people among them, while the Dutch seem to have a problem with birthrates, and your youth is so immodest and materialist. We should come and circumcise all Your men and force You eat Kosher, suggesting that otherwise You'll be...forever immoral and burn in hell"...or some other sort of dogmatic nonesense. Then organize a bunch of NGO's in Your town to teach in Your kids' class, and another bunch to scapegoat You on the international stage in case You have other ideas.

What would be Your response?

Look, look best intentions...

crop.php

Last edited:

I took a look at the map, and figured out a possible solution.
It would require the Palestinians to be content with building new homes and farmland (powered by Israeli supplied water[1]), and for the Egyptians to sell some of the land that borders with Israel to Israel and Palestine.

This would start by the Palestinians moving some of their farmland and residences to the South of the current West Bank region, and later into what are now Egyptian lands bordering Israel.

In return, the Palestinians would get prolonged peace and a unified strip of land, the Israelis would get room to expand (into the West Bank, and later towards the south of the West Bank too), and the Egyptians would get international credit, and money (supplied by both the Israelis, and Palestinian farm products).

[1] Freshwater (industrial scale) from seawater, on sunlight | Physics Forums - The Fusion of Science and Community
i have this idea to produce fresh water for farming and all the other uses of fresh water, from seawater, on sunlight, using mostly/only off-the-shelf parts.. i am currently not able to pursue this idea myself due to financial constraints, so i thought i'd float the idea here looking for some constructive feedback.. i'm also not a mechanical engineer, i have studied software engineering, so i have a couple of specific hurdles with the engineering that i'd like your feedback on.. it starts with pvc tubing bringing seawater to a desert/climatically-hot area.. the pvc tubing does not need to be raised above ground level but rather be just laid on the ground to preheat the seawater. at the conversion site, you'd have multiple evaporation chambers made out of black plastic funnels, one normally upright beneath one inverted (so narrow part pointing straight up) and tied together using black ducktape perhaps. problem 1 is maintaining a stable water level in the lower (upright, narrow part of the funnel pointing down) funnels, and bringing new seawater to those lower funnels over terrain that varies in height aswell (potentially for several miles).. problem 2 is the condensation of vaporized freshwater from the 2-funnels devices back into liquid form for transportation to a farming area (which is suspect are pentiful), any area that could be farmed if it would receive a stable freshwater supply.. this idea is copylefted and donated to humanity by me. you are free to implement it entirely on your own and perhaps even turn it into a business where you take a modest percentage of revenue (the food output) to make the thing economically sustainable and interesting-to-scale-up..
Were you consuming narcotics when you posted this ?

It would require the Palestinians to be content with building new homes and farmland (powered by Israeli supplied water[1]), and for the Egyptians to sell some of the land that borders with Israel to Israel and Palestine.

This would start by the Palestinians moving some of their farmland and residences to the South of the current West Bank region, and later into what are now Egyptian lands bordering Israel.

In return, the Palestinians would get prolonged peace and a unified strip of land, the Israelis would get room to expand (into the West Bank, and later towards the south of the West Bank too), and the Egyptians would get international credit, and money (supplied by both the Israelis, and Palestinian farm products).

[1] Freshwater (industrial scale) from seawater, on sunlight | Physics Forums - The Fusion of Science and Community
i have this idea to produce fresh water for farming and all the other uses of fresh water, from seawater, on sunlight, using mostly/only off-the-shelf parts.. i am currently not able to pursue this idea myself due to financial constraints, so i thought i'd float the idea here looking for some constructive feedback.. i'm also not a mechanical engineer, i have studied software engineering, so i have a couple of specific hurdles with the engineering that i'd like your feedback on.. it starts with pvc tubing bringing seawater to a desert/climatically-hot area.. the pvc tubing does not need to be raised above ground level but rather be just laid on the ground to preheat the seawater. at the conversion site, you'd have multiple evaporation chambers made out of black plastic funnels, one normally upright beneath one inverted (so narrow part pointing straight up) and tied together using black ducktape perhaps. problem 1 is maintaining a stable water level in the lower (upright, narrow part of the funnel pointing down) funnels, and bringing new seawater to those lower funnels over terrain that varies in height aswell (potentially for several miles).. problem 2 is the condensation of vaporized freshwater from the 2-funnels devices back into liquid form for transportation to a farming area (which is suspect are pentiful), any area that could be farmed if it would receive a stable freshwater supply.. this idea is copylefted and donated to humanity by me. you are free to implement it entirely on your own and perhaps even turn it into a business where you take a modest percentage of revenue (the food output) to make the thing economically sustainable and interesting-to-scale-up..
Were you consuming narcotics when you posted this ?
Just tobacco and coffee, why do you ask?..

just out of curiosity,

The Netherlands..

Interesting,

what would You say, if I wrote something like "Thank G-d Israelis are so fertile, talented and have so many holy people among them, while the Dutch seem to have a problem with birthrates, and your youth is so immodest and materialist. We should come and circumcise all Your men and force You eat Kosher, suggesting that otherwise You'll be...forever immoral and burn in hell"...or some other sort of dogmatic nonesense. Then organize a bunch of NGO's in Your town to teach in Your kids' class, and another bunch to scapegoat You on the international stage in case You have other ideas.

What would be Your response?

Look, look best intentions...

crop.php
The Jews have a Bible (Torah), and a Prophet (Abraham, i believe), which is shared *DIRECTLY* with the Christian and Muslim lines of religion.
In that Torah of theirs, they are ASSIGNED, by God Himself, the land known now as Israel to be their homeland.

THAT'S why i support their "cause". I don't do so blindly, and i don't do so like this pussy cat you portray me as.

Here's how i do that :

Attachments

• https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_10_joan-roman-change-name-dragon-ball-goku-news-000.jpg
    https___hypebeast.com_image_2020_10_joan-roman-change-name-dragon-ball-goku-news-000.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 24
  • best-goku-quotes-u1.jpeg
    best-goku-quotes-u1.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 26

Context: Neither Egypt nor Jordan want anything to do with the Gazans or the West Bank Jordanians.

Israel-and-Palestine-316x248.png

What Egyptian lands are you speaking of?
Cool map...It hides the fact that Israel consists of less than 1% of the land in the Middle East.

There already is a 'two state solution'. Why would your third state be 'better' when these faux 'palestinians' make big bucks from extortion and murder, with Europeans giving them loads of 'aid' in return for violence against Israelis? Why farm when you make billions a year off of murder for hire and terrorism?

You are part of the problem, not the 'solution'.

There already is a 'two state solution'. Why would your third state be 'better' when these faux 'palestinians' make big bucks from extortion and murder, with Europeans giving them loads of 'aid' in return for violence against Israelis? Why farm when you make billions a year off of murder for hire and terrorism?
because if you farm & focus on nation building, your children can grow up in peace and prosperity.
not so much if you live off murder and terrorism.

because if you farm & focus on nation building, your children can grow up in peace and prosperity.

Tried that 'farming' thing in the late 1800's and throughout the early 1900's; didn't work then and won't now. You ever farmed? Sitting on their asses and opening up mountains of crates of free stuff from Europeans for murdering a few Jews now and then is much more desirable than farming is to these Syrian and Egyptian squatters and their gang leaders. Arafat put away at least $5 billion that we know of.

Tried that 'farming' thing in the late 1800's and throughout the early 1900's; didn't work then and won't now. You ever farmed? Sitting on their asses and opening up crates of free stuff from Europeans is much more desirable than farming is.
Well, then i should work on incentives like putting the option of revoking much of the aid on the table, too.. Thanks for the tip.

Forum List

Back