Palestine : proposing a 2-state solution with flexible borders

I have some ideas about the entrenched, painful, conflict between the Isrealis and the Palestinians.

I took a look at the map, and figured out a possible solution.
It would require the Palestinians to be content with building new homes and farmland (powered by Israeli supplied water[1]), and for the Egyptians to sell some of the land that borders with Israel to Israel and Palestine.

This would start by the Palestinians moving some of their farmland and residences to the South of the current West Bank region, and later into what are now Egyptian lands bordering Israel.

In return, the Palestinians would get prolonged peace and a unified strip of land, the Israelis would get room to expand (into the West Bank, and later towards the south of the West Bank too), and the Egyptians would get international credit, and money (supplied by both the Israelis, and Palestinian farm products).

[1] Freshwater (industrial scale) from seawater, on sunlight | Physics Forums - The Fusion of Science and Community
i have this idea to produce fresh water for farming and all the other uses of fresh water, from seawater, on sunlight, using mostly/only off-the-shelf parts.. i am currently not able to pursue this idea myself due to financial constraints, so i thought i'd float the idea here looking for some constructive feedback.. i'm also not a mechanical engineer, i have studied software engineering, so i have a couple of specific hurdles with the engineering that i'd like your feedback on.. it starts with pvc tubing bringing seawater to a desert/climatically-hot area.. the pvc tubing does not need to be raised above ground level but rather be just laid on the ground to preheat the seawater. at the conversion site, you'd have multiple evaporation chambers made out of black plastic funnels, one normally upright beneath one inverted (so narrow part pointing straight up) and tied together using black ducktape perhaps. problem 1 is maintaining a stable water level in the lower (upright, narrow part of the funnel pointing down) funnels, and bringing new seawater to those lower funnels over terrain that varies in height aswell (potentially for several miles).. problem 2 is the condensation of vaporized freshwater from the 2-funnels devices back into liquid form for transportation to a farming area (which is suspect are pentiful), any area that could be farmed if it would receive a stable freshwater supply.. this idea is copylefted and donated to humanity by me. you are free to implement it entirely on your own and perhaps even turn it into a business where you take a modest percentage of revenue (the food output) to make the thing economically sustainable and interesting-to-scale-up..

Israel-and-Palestine-316x248.png

What Egyptian lands are you speaking of?
Jerusalem is completely controlled by massive Jewish population on all 4 sides
They ain’t getting Jerusalem back nor should they

I have some ideas about the entrenched, painful, conflict between the Isrealis and the Palestinians.

It would require the Palestinians to be content with building new homes and farmland (powered by Israeli supplied water[1]), and for the Egyptians to sell some of the land that borders with Israel to Israel and Palestine.

This would start by the Palestinians moving some of their farmland and residences to the South of the current West Bank region, and later into what are now Egyptian lands bordering Israel.

In return, the Palestinians would get prolonged peace and a unified strip of land, the Israelis would get room to expand (into the West Bank, and later towards the south of the West Bank too), and the Egyptians would get international credit, and money (supplied by both the Israelis, and Palestinian farm products).

[1] Freshwater (industrial scale) from seawater, on sunlight | Physics Forums - The Fusion of Science and Community
i have this idea to produce fresh water for farming and all the other uses of fresh water, from seawater, on sunlight, using mostly/only off-the-shelf parts.. i am currently not able to pursue this idea myself due to financial constraints, so i thought i'd float the idea here looking for some constructive feedback.. i'm also not a mechanical engineer, i have studied software engineering, so i have a couple of specific hurdles with the engineering that i'd like your feedback on.. it starts with pvc tubing bringing seawater to a desert/climatically-hot area.. the pvc tubing does not need to be raised above ground level but rather be just laid on the ground to preheat the seawater. at the conversion site, you'd have multiple evaporation chambers made out of black plastic funnels, one normally upright beneath one inverted (so narrow part pointing straight up) and tied together using black ducktape perhaps. problem 1 is maintaining a stable water level in the lower (upright, narrow part of the funnel pointing down) funnels, and bringing new seawater to those lower funnels over terrain that varies in height aswell (potentially for several miles).. problem 2 is the condensation of vaporized freshwater from the 2-funnels devices back into liquid form for transportation to a farming area (which is suspect are pentiful), any area that could be farmed if it would receive a stable freshwater supply.. this idea is copylefted and donated to humanity by me. you are free to implement it entirely on your own and perhaps even turn it into a business where you take a modest percentage of revenue (the food output) to make the thing economically sustainable and interesting-to-scale-up..

Jordan is the only other state in the region who made a claim for it, and they ceded that claim in the 1990's, along with the rest of the West Bank. What some gangsters want to claim is of no interest or validity.

Jordan is the only other state in the region who made a claim for it, and they ceded that claim in the 1990's, along with the rest of the West Bank. What some gangsters want to claim is of no interest or validity.

it wasn't Jordan's to cede... They simply administered it along with East Jerusalem.

I know.. they arrived seeking sanctuary when no one else would have them.

it wasn't Jordan's to cede... They simply administered it along with East Jerusalem.

So what? They dropped any claims they had to it, and they're the real 'Palestinian state', not your thugsters running Hamas and the PLA.

So what? They dropped any claims they had to it, and they're the real 'Palestinian state', not your thugsters running Hamas and the PLA.

Palestine was a province of Syria as far back as 500 BC.. Have you read Herodotus? It was called Syria-Palestine.. Chaucer and Shakespeare also mention Palestine.

Do you remember the West Bank before Israel attacked Egypt in 1967? Do you remember the Almond Trees and Pomegranates, and ancient Olive groves. Some of those olive trees were 500 years old and they weren't watered and tended by Europeans.

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas - WSJ
https://www.wsj.com › articles › SB123275572295011847
Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas.

Timeline of the name "Palestine" - Wikipedia
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki › Name_of_Palestine

This article presents a list of notable historical references to the name Palestine as a place name in the Middle East throughout the history of the region, including its cognates such as "Filastin" and "Palaestina."

The term "Peleset" (transliterated from hieroglyphs as P-r-s-t) is found in five inscriptions referring to a neighboring people or land starting from circa 1150 BC during the Twentieth Dynasty of Egypt.

The first known mention is at the Medinet Habutemple which refers to the Peleset among those who fought agai…

Palestine was a province of Syria as far back as 500 BC.. Have you read Herodotus? It was called Syria-Palestine.. Chaucer and Shakespeare also mention Palestine.

Do you remember the West Bank before Israel attacked Egypt in 1967? Do you remember the Almond Trees and Pomegranates, and ancient Olive groves. Some of those olive trees were 500 years old and they weren't watered and tended by Europeans.

Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas.

lol more rubbish. Doubling down on lies isn't intimidating, nor are cut and pastes. .There are no such people as 'The Palestinians', never was, they're a fiction fabricated by Arafat to make fake claims for a collection of Egyptian and Syrian squatters and their gangster rulers. The citrus orchards were a result of Jewish and British investments in the late 1800's to around 1910, and your fake squatters didn't invent olive trees anywhere, much less in the ME, so why you babble about that is just bizarre. They didn't plant any almond trees either, that's just ridiculous. They mostly hid out in the hills, avoiding paying taxes and being drafted, which was why the Ottomans wanted Jews to immigrate to the region after the civil war with Egypt ended. Then British and Jewish investments attracted migrants from Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Persia. There were so few Arabs around the Hashemite King of Jordan had to import tribes and settlers from the Caucasus region to populate Jordan.

Last edited:

lol more rubbish. Doubling down on lies isn't intimidating, nor are cut and pastes. .There are no such people as 'The Palestinins', never was, they're a fiction fabricated by Arafat to make fake claims for a collection of Egyptian and Syrian squatters and their gangster rulers.

There were lots and lots of Palestinians working in Arabia in the early 1950s.. Mostly in community services.. Some of them went to Catholic Mass but many others went to the Protestant Fellowship... In 1950 the Israelis tried to deport the rest of them to Saudi Arabia. They contacted King Ibn Saud and ARAMCO.. as they wanted them to hire Palestinians to build TAPLINE and take jobs away from the Saudi Arabs.

lol more rubbish. Doubling down on lies isn't intimidating, nor are cut and pastes. .There are no such people as 'The Palestinins', never was, they're a fiction fabricated by Arafat to make fake claims for a collection of Egyptian and Syrian squatters and their gangster rulers.

There were lots and lots of Palestinians working in Arabia in the early 1950s.. Mostly in community services.. Some of them went to Catholic Mass but many others went to the Protestant Fellowship... In 1950 the Israelis tried to deport the rest of them to Saudi Arabia. They contacted King Ibn Saud and ARAMCO.. as they wanted them to hire Palestinians to build TAPLINE and take jobs away from the Saudi Arabs.

lol so what?

I have a better idea, boot all the Pals over to Jordan and renamed it Palestine, or whatever those sand monkeys want.

lol more rubbish. Doubling down on lies isn't intimidating, nor are cut and pastes. .There are no such people as 'The Palestinians', never was, they're a fiction fabricated by Arafat to make fake claims for a collection of Egyptian and Syrian squatters and their gangster rulers. The citrus orchards were a result of Jewish and British investments in the late 1800's to around 1910, and your fake squatters didn't invent olive trees anywhere, much less in the ME, so why you babble about that is just bizarre. They didn't plant any almond trees either, that's just ridiculous. They mostly hid out in the hills, avoiding paying taxes and being drafted, which was why the Ottomans wanted Jews to immigrate to the region after the civil war with Egypt ended. Then British and Jewish investments attracted migrants from Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Persia. There were so few Arabs around the Hashemite King of Jordan had to import tribes and settlers from the Caucasus region to populate Jordan.

The Palestinians were farmers and craftsmen.. They had 10s od thousands of olive groves.

lol so what?

Nobody counted the Bedouin in Palestine in the census.

Zionist sources may exaggerate the number of Jews in earlier years and undercount Arabs, and Arab sources According to Bacchi, there were 489,200 Arabs (Muslims and Christians) in Palestine in 1890 and 42,900 Jews.
According to Beinin and Hajjar the Turkish census for 1878 listed 462,465 Turkish subjects in the Jerusalem, Nablus and Acre districts: 403,795 Muslims (including Druze), 43,659 Christians and 15,011 Jews.

I have a better idea, boot all the Pals over to Jordan and renamed it Palestine, or whatever those sand monkeys want.

You can't do that.. Palestinians have lived in Palestine for a thousand years and Arabs have lived there since Abraham .. long before Islam. In fact, Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria circa 500 BC. Palestine was a province of Syria since before 500 BC. Remember? Vespasian's legions were stationed in Syria in 66 AD and made up of Arabs, Greeks, Egyptians.

The Palestinians were farmers and craftsmen.. They had 10s od thousands of olive groves.

lol so what?

Zionist sources may exaggerate the number of Jews in earlier years and undercount Arabs, and Arab sources According to Bacchi, there were 489,200 Arabs (Muslims and Christians) in Palestine in 1890 and 42,900 Jews.
According to Beinin and Hajjar the Turkish census for 1878 listed 462,465 Turkish subjects in the Jerusalem, Nablus and Acre districts: 403,795 Muslims (including Druze), 43,659 Christians and 15,011 Jews.

It'd just impossible for you to post facts. Will your husband behead you if you did? that's probably it. The first Aliyahs from Russia began in 1882, so your numbers don't mean anything; they in fact cover about what Isrealis consdiered Arabs who had the right to return if they accepted the Israeli state, around 300,00 or so. The fact they left to join the invaders, who then lost is just tough, they shouldn't have been such bigots and backed the wrong side. The Arab genocide attempt failed, and you've been angry about that your whole life.

There was no Hashemite King of Jordan until the mid 1920s when he was chased out of Arabia for selling out to the European immigrants.

lol so what?

It'd just impossible for you to post facts. Will your husband behead you if you did? that's probably it. The first Aliyahs from Russia began in 1882, so your numbers don't mean anything; they in fact cover about what Isrealis consdiered Arabs who had the right to return if they accepted the Israeli state, around 300,00 or so. The fact they left to join the invaders, who then lost is just tough, they shouldn't have been such bigots and backed the wrong side. The Arab genocide attempt failed, and you've been angry about that your whole life.

Yeah some Jews went to Palestine in the late 1800s but they were a minority.. and some 6,000 of them left 25 years later.

There was also a large contingent of successful German dairy farmers.. The Zionists confiscated their property and forced them out before WW2. They were a religious community near Jaffe.

My husband is a Methodist from Charleston.

You can't do that.. Palestinians have lived in Palestine for a thousand years and Arabs have lived there since Abraham .. long before Islam. In fact, Sargon 2 settled 4 Arab tribes in Samaria circa 500 BC. Palestine was a province of Syria since before 500 BC. Remember? Vespasian's legions were stationed in Syria in 66 AD and made up of Arabs, Greeks, Egyptians.
Stop living in the past, the Pals would get all of Jordan, a much better deal than what they have now.

Stop living in the past, the Pals would get all of Jordan, a much better deal than what they have now.

Jordan has already taken in many, many Palestinians driven out of Jerusalem the West Bank and the Negev since 1948 and 1967... They have also taken in refugees from US adventures in Lebanon, Iraq and Syria.

How would you like it if the US population doubled with foreign refugees who were willing to let you live on 1/3 of your property?

Jordan has already taken in many, many Palestinians driven out of Jerusalem the West Bank and the Negev since 1948 and 1967... They have also taken in refugees from US adventures in Lebanon, Iraq and Syria.

How would you like it if the US population doubled with foreign refugees who were willing to let you live on 1/3 of your property?
The difference is, the Pals were beaten, badly, over and over. It's time they recognized their losses and move on. They would be much better off in Jordan.

Forum List

Back