Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
» Israeli Colonizers Cut 200 Olive Trees Near Bethlehem– IMEMC News

cuttrees-e1521542844424.jpg

A group of illegal Israeli colonizers invaded, Thursday, Palestinian olive orchards in Khirbet Beit Iskariya village, southwest of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank, and cut 200 trees.

Hasan Breijiyya, the coordinator of the Popular Committee against the Annexation Wall and Colonies in Bethlehem, said the Israeli assailants cut at least 200 olive trees, owned by Kamil Khalil Sa’ad and ‘Amer Hussein Odah.

He stated that the attack is second of its kind in less than two weeks and added that the village is subject to frequent violations.

A quick google search of this image reveals it has been used more than once over the past several years and is supposedly from any one of a number of different villages.

In other words -- I call bullshit.
OK then, where is it from?

Shrug. Do your own research. And post better quality demonizations of Israel.

A group of illegal Israeli colonizers invaded, Thursday, Palestinian olive orchards in Khirbet Beit Iskariya village, southwest of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank, and cut 200 trees.

Hasan Breijiyya, the coordinator of the Popular Committee against the Annexation Wall and Colonies in Bethlehem, said the Israeli assailants cut at least 200 olive trees, owned by Kamil Khalil Sa’ad and ‘Amer Hussein Odah.

He stated that the attack is second of its kind in less than two weeks and added that the village is subject to frequent violations.

A quick google search of this image reveals it has been used more than once over the past several years and is supposedly from any one of a number of different villages.

IOW, you are just blowing smoke out your ass.

IOW, you are just blowing smoke out your ass.

IOW, you've been called out on using a story which is bullshit and don't want to bother doing the work to research actual facts but only want to zealously demonize Israel using fake news. I don't know why I am surprised, since you ignore large sections of law and misrepresent other large sections.

Dr Mitri Raheb :Seven Things You Never Knew About Palestine And The Palestinians

Linda Sarsour on the heart breaking story of her mental illness described as Islamism.

The Stones Cry Out – Yasmine Perni’s movie about Palestine’s Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back