Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The Americans show sympathy for the Israelis simply because the Arab Palestinians have continued to choose conflict over negotiation in every stage of the historic 70 years of confrontation. The Arab Palestinians, the Arab League, and Iranian associates want to make the world believe that they are for peace and Israel is the aggressor.

A war was fought in 1948 → Israel on one side and Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Egypt on the other side. A set of Armistice Agreements (a ceasefire arrangement with the border states) was eventually agreed upon. It was not until 1979 that Egypt signed a Peace Treaty with Israel --- and it took another 15 years before --- Jordan signed its peace Treaty with Israel.

It should be remembered that Lebanon and Syria have yet to sign a Peace Treaty. When the video takes about Lebanon → it does not really sound-out the reasons for the action; it doesn't really explain the necessity for Operation Peace for Galilee. The trigger for the invasion was probably when the and Arab Palestinian element infiltrated into Israel and first killed and killed unarmed and well-respected photographer and photo-journalist Gail Rubin (who - BTW - was the niece of US Senator Abraham Ribicoff). The murder of Gail Rubin was immediately followed by the abduction of a civilian bus (Coastal Road Massacre) and the machinegun execution of 38 Israeli civilians, including 13 children. The Fatah [faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)] terrorist raid was lead by Dalal al-Maghribi (BTW: a former senior adviser to the man who would become the Palestinian Authority Chairman → Mahmoud Abbas); a person in which Arab Palestinians celebrate by naming a public square, a couple of schools, a computer center, a soccer tournament, and a summer camp.

When you talk about why the Israelis went into southern Lebanon, remember that they were fighting a faction of people (just like Dalal al-Maghribi) that follow the oath pledged even before the State of Israel was proclaimed:

The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration
before the United Nations, before God and history,
that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition.
The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out

man, woman and child.

This is who the Israelis faced in 1948 and every conflict with the Arab Palestinians over the last 70 years. It is who they still fight today.

And, BTW, did you ever wonder why the PLO migrated to southern Lebanon? The PLO was not wanted in Jordan after "Black September." (Rhetorical)

video truncated
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians want the American Public to believe that the decisions made in 1920 by the WWI Allied Powers were wrong --- just as they want the American Public to believe that the decisions made by the post-WWII Allied Powers were wrong. The Arab Palestinians want to fight on, in fact, they insist that today,

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.
Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.
Thus it is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase.

It is a decision for each American to make for themselves. The questions become simple:

Do you stand with the
Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents,
Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters?
------------------------------------------------- OR -------------------------------------------------
Do you stand with the State of Israel,
the only successful democracy in the Region,
the most successful in the country in Human Development in the Region,
GDP per capita Comparison
GDP per capita for each country in middle east.png

Your choice - you decide who is jerking who's chain.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Palestinians - Always under attack by foreign troops.

under attack ? where ? too bad you couldn't take the time to give 'people like me' in lalaland a bit of ....Who/what/where/why?

i see....people strolling, i hear...a pop of gunfire now and then, i see.... reporters, soldiers trying to get people to walk in one direction -- thank GOD it wasn't so bad. ...and the elderly man with the cane...? what happened there ? i missed it - how did he get on the ground, and WHY wasn't ONE person helping him or ...even near him trying to help him up ?

i took in like 4 minutes ....then FF a bit..... i don't now what the F is going on...but i didn't see any "ATTACKS."

where ?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The Americans show sympathy for the Israelis simply because the Arab Palestinians have continued to choose conflict over negotiation in every stage of the historic 70 years of confrontation. The Arab Palestinians, the Arab League, and Iranian associates want to make the world believe that they are for peace and Israel is the aggressor.

A war was fought in 1948 → Israel on one side and Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Egypt on the other side. A set of Armistice Agreements (a ceasefire arrangement with the border states) was eventually agreed upon. It was not until 1979 that Egypt signed a Peace Treaty with Israel --- and it took another 15 years before --- Jordan signed its peace Treaty with Israel.

It should be remembered that Lebanon and Syria have yet to sign a Peace Treaty. When the video takes about Lebanon → it does not really sound-out the reasons for the action; it doesn't really explain the necessity for Operation Peace for Galilee. The trigger for the invasion was probably when the and Arab Palestinian element infiltrated into Israel and first killed and killed unarmed and well-respected photographer and photo-journalist Gail Rubin (who - BTW - was the niece of US Senator Abraham Ribicoff). The murder of Gail Rubin was immediately followed by the abduction of a civilian bus (Coastal Road Massacre) and the machinegun execution of 38 Israeli civilians, including 13 children. The Fatah [faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)] terrorist raid was lead by Dalal al-Maghribi (BTW: a former senior adviser to the man who would become the Palestinian Authority Chairman → Mahmoud Abbas); a person in which Arab Palestinians celebrate by naming a public square, a couple of schools, a computer center, a soccer tournament, and a summer camp.

When you talk about why the Israelis went into southern Lebanon, remember that they were fighting a faction of people (just like Dalal al-Maghribi) that follow the oath pledged even before the State of Israel was proclaimed:

The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration
before the United Nations, before God and history,
that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition.
The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out

man, woman and child.

This is who the Israelis faced in 1948 and every conflict with the Arab Palestinians over the last 70 years. It is who they still fight today.

And, BTW, did you ever wonder why the PLO migrated to southern Lebanon? The PLO was not wanted in Jordan after "Black September." (Rhetorical)

video truncated
(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians want the American Public to believe that the decisions made in 1920 by the WWI Allied Powers were wrong --- just as they want the American Public to believe that the decisions made by the post-WWII Allied Powers were wrong. The Arab Palestinians want to fight on, in fact, they insist that today,

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.
Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.
Thus it is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase.

It is a decision for each American to make for themselves. The questions become simple:

Do you stand with the
Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents,
Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters?
------------------------------------------------- OR -------------------------------------------------
Do you stand with the State of Israel,
the only successful democracy in the Region,
the most successful in the country in Human Development in the Region,
GDP per capita Comparison
View attachment 214010

Your choice - you decide who is jerking who's chain.

Most Respectfully,
R
So, what were Dalal al-Maghribi and the PLO doing in Lebanon? Why were they there?

under attack ? where ? too bad you couldn't take the time to give 'people like me' in lalaland a bit of ....Who/what/where/why?

i see....people strolling, i hear...a pop of gunfire now and then, i see.... reporters, soldiers trying to get people to walk in one direction -- thank GOD it wasn't so bad. ...and the elderly man with the cane...? what happened there ? i missed it - how did he get on the ground, and WHY wasn't ONE person helping him or ...even near him trying to help him up ?

i took in like 4 minutes ....then FF a bit..... i don't now what the F is going on...but i didn't see any "ATTACKS."

where ?

Who/what/where/why?
Good questions. Why were those troops even there? What was their purpose?
reporters, soldiers trying to get people to walk in one direction -
Why were they getting the people to move?

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm surprised that you do not know.

BLUF Q: Why were they in Lebanon? A: The PLO was in Lebanon because they were unwanted in Jordan...

So, what were Dalal al-Maghribi and the PLO doing in Lebanon? Why were they there?
(COMMENT)

The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) was trouble even for its own kind (other Arab Palestinians). Its policy of choosing "armed struggle" over that of "peaceful negotiation" did not apply to just Israel. The PLO stirred-up an insurgency and guerrilla conflict in Jordan. And in the latter half of 1970 (I remember that year very well, it was the year I went to Vietnam.) the PLO tried to assassinate HM King Hussein at least three times.

EXCERPT: Wikipedia from Black September in Jordan said:
[LINK] On 13 October he signed an agreement with Arafat to regulate the fedayeen's presence. However, the Jordanian army attacked again in January 1971. The Fedayeen were driven out of the cities, one by one, until 2,000 fedayeen surrendered after being surrounded in a forest near Ajloun on 17 July, marking the end of the conflict. Jordan allowed the Fedayeen to leave for Lebanon via Syria, and the fedayeen later participated in the 1975 Lebanese Civil War. The Black September Organization was founded after the conflict to carry out reprisals against the Jordanian authorities. The organization's first attack was the assassination of Wasfi Al-Tal in 1971, the then Jordanian Prime Minister who had commanded parts of the operation that expelled the Fedayeen.

EXCERPT: ThoughtCo → by Pierre Tristam Updated January 02 said:
King Hussein crushes the PLO and expels it from Jordan
The Jordanian civil war of September 1970, also known in the Arab world as Black September, was an attempt by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and the more radical Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) to topple Jordanian King Hussein and seize control of the country.
------------------------------------ AND ------------------------------------​
But the PLO's last gasps were short-lived. Arafat and the PLO were expelled from Jordan by early 1971. They went to Lebanon, where they proceeded to create a similar state-within-a-state, weaponizing a dozen Palestinian refugee camps around Beirut and in South Lebanon, and destabilizing the Lebanese government as they had the Jordanian government, as well as playing a leading role in two wars: the 1973 war between the Lebanese army and the PLO, and the 1975-1990 civil war, in which the PLO fought alongside leftist Muslim militias against Christian militias.

The PLO does not speak the language of peace and the Arab Palestinian Leaders - were not then - and - are NOT now - diplomats for non-violence in any resolution (There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.). IF they are not directly involved in war, THEN they were among those attempting to encourage conflict and incite violence.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm surprised that you do not know.

BLUF Q: Why were they in Lebanon? A: The PLO was in Lebanon because they were unwanted in Jordan...

(COMMENT)

The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) was trouble even for its own kind (other Arab Palestinians). Its policy of choosing "armed struggle" over that of "peaceful negotiation" did not apply to just Israel. The PLO stirred-up an insurgency and guerrilla conflict in Jordan. And in the latter half of 1970 (I remember that year very well, it was the year I went to Vietnam.) the PLO tried to assassinate HM King Hussein at least three times.

EXCERPT: Wikipedia from Black September in Jordan said:
[LINK] On 13 October he signed an agreement with Arafat to regulate the fedayeen's presence. However, the Jordanian army attacked again in January 1971. The Fedayeen were driven out of the cities, one by one, until 2,000 fedayeen surrendered after being surrounded in a forest near Ajloun on 17 July, marking the end of the conflict. Jordan allowed the Fedayeen to leave for Lebanon via Syria, and the fedayeen later participated in the 1975 Lebanese Civil War. The Black September Organization was founded after the conflict to carry out reprisals against the Jordanian authorities. The organization's first attack was the assassination of Wasfi Al-Tal in 1971, the then Jordanian Prime Minister who had commanded parts of the operation that expelled the Fedayeen.

EXCERPT: ThoughtCo → by Pierre Tristam Updated January 02 said:
King Hussein crushes the PLO and expels it from Jordan
The Jordanian civil war of September 1970, also known in the Arab world as Black September, was an attempt by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and the more radical Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) to topple Jordanian King Hussein and seize control of the country.
------------------------------------ AND ------------------------------------​
But the PLO's last gasps were short-lived. Arafat and the PLO were expelled from Jordan by early 1971. They went to Lebanon, where they proceeded to create a similar state-within-a-state, weaponizing a dozen Palestinian refugee camps around Beirut and in South Lebanon, and destabilizing the Lebanese government as they had the Jordanian government, as well as playing a leading role in two wars: the 1973 war between the Lebanese army and the PLO, and the 1975-1990 civil war, in which the PLO fought alongside leftist Muslim militias against Christian militias.

The PLO does not speak the language of peace and the Arab Palestinian Leaders - were not then - and - are NOT now - diplomats for non-violence in any resolution (There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.). IF they are not directly involved in war, THEN they were among those attempting to encourage conflict and incite violence.

Most Respectfully,
R
A: The PLO was in Lebanon because they were unwanted in Jordan...
Nice duck.
over that of "peaceful negotiation"
The Palestinians only ask for their inalienable rights. Inalienable rights cannot be negotiated away.

The Palestinians only ask for their inalienable rights. Inalienable rights cannot be negotiated away.

Of course. The Hamas charter ia a long, tedious appeal to ideals of Islamic fascism. That was for centuries an islamic inalienable right.

where ?

Who/what/where/why?
Good questions. Why were those troops even there? What was their purpose?
reporters, soldiers trying to get people to walk in one direction -
Why were they getting the people to move?

this is where they were actually [the military] pushing palestinians off their land.....and Grandpa on the ground, not budging, protester.....

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I wonder if you read the entire posting → especially the link in bold print.

A: The PLO was in Lebanon because they were unwanted in Jordan...
Nice duck.
(COMMENT)

I hope you realize that anyone who reads • Post #5074 • that they will know that the answer DID NOT duck the question at all. They will understand that HM King Hussein expelled the PLO.

over that of "peaceful negotiation"
(COMMENT)

For someone who uses this lame excuse about "rights" so frequently → it is amazing that you somehow appear not to know the difference between a positive and a negative political right.
§ Natural rights—or, as they have been un-euphoniously dubbed, “negative rights”—pertain to freedom from the uninvited interventions of others.

§ Positive rights, by contrast, require that we be provided with goods or services at the expense of other persons, which can only be accomplished by systematic coercion.​

See: The Difference Between Negative Rights and Positive Rights

No one owes the Arab Palestinians anything. The State of Israel does not have to forfeit anything to the Arab Palestinians. The Israelis have the "Right" to what they hold sovereign.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back