Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Country: Ali Abunimah on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

I've watched until minute 15, and as usually Abunimah is factually incorrect regarding Israel:
  • Equality is guaranteed in 5 different laws:
  1. Basic Law of Human Dignity and Liberty
  2. Basic Law of Freedom of Occupation
  3. Law of Equality for Women
  4. Law of Equality of Opportunities in Work
  5. Law of Equality for People with Disabilities
  • Nationalities are not displayed on Israeli ID cards and passports.
Nowhere will You find the designation "Jew", "Arab" or "French", "Christian" or "Muslim" with that said all citizens of Israel are nationals of the Jewish state without distinction of religion.

There're currently 28 nation states, 10 of them in Europe -to claim that Israel is the only such state is utterly ridiculous. Especially since the envisioned Palestinian state, and its legislative framework facilitate an Arab Muslim state.

Last edited:
46383010_10155491464581371_8135913959917092864_n.jpg

I've watched until minute 15, and as usually Abunimah is factually incorrect regarding Israel:
Nowhere will You find the designation "Jew", "Arab" or "French", "Christian" or "Muslim" with that said all citizens of Israel are nationals of the Jewish state without distinction of religion.

There're currently 28 nation states, 10 of them in Europe -to claim that Israel is the only such state is utterly ridiculous. Especially since the envisioned Palestinian state, and its legislative framework facilitate an Arab Muslim state.

You did better than I did. I couldn't get past the five minute mark where he complains that his mother was expelled from Jerusalem in late 1947 and then goes on about the "Zionists" expelling them before the war as though there was no Arab/Jewish conflict or fighting in late 1947 in Jerusalem. Give me a break. Heavy eyeroll.

You did better than I did. I couldn't get past the five minute mark where he complains that his mother was expelled from Jerusalem in late 1947 and then goes on about the "Zionists" expelling them before the war as though there was no Arab/Jewish conflict or fighting in late 1947 in Jerusalem. Give me a break. Heavy eyeroll.

And we're probably the only ones here who even watched the thing in expectation of a discussion.

There was only one correct thing that was said - not one side has an exclusive right. That was right before he went into his long "Israel has no right to exist" speech.

Dirty game.

Ahlam Ahmad al-Tamimi
Up to $5 Million Reward

On August 9, 2001, al-Tamimi transported a bomb and a HAMAS suicide bomber to a crowded Jerusalem Sbarro pizzeria, where the bomber detonated the explosives, killing 15 people, including seven children. Two American citizens were killed in the attack – Judith Shoshana Greenbaum, a pregnant 31-year-old school teacher from New Jersey, and Malka Chana Roth, a 15-year-old. Over 120 others were injured, including four Americans. HAMAS claimed responsibility for the bombing.

tamimifbi-2000x1125.jpg

Jihadi Fashion Show Autumn 2018 -WINNER!!!

Business suite line - "I feel Progressive!"
35847098_1767995326569868_515036324764319744_n.jpg

How lucky for this kid that Hamas millionaires have money for gee-had and stacks of cash for their private bank accounts.

1a7c088396bfa9011b6a5019e9e3-E60A5D9F-BFCE-4422-B518-497EB59A6333.jpg

Hamas-hired employees display recent salary from Qatar:

1.6637671.258843580.jpg

000_1AP31V-1024x640.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back