Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
-YwPbRUn

It's not hard to see how the pals teach their children.

Yes, keep on showing reasons for crying after ....

.... while the pals hide the kids in launching sites.

Nice pic tho...

Jordanian period
During the nineteen years of Jordanian rule, a third of the Jewish Quarter's buildings were demolished.[29] According to Chief Rabbi Rabbi I H Herzog speaking in Tel Aviv in June 1948, of 27 synagogues in the Old City, 22 had been "razed by fire and explosives".[30] As part a letter sent by Israel to the United Nations in 1968 in response to Jordanian complaints, it was stated all but one of the thirty-five "Jewish houses of worship" in the Old City were destroyed and that "the synagogues" were "razed or pillaged and stripped and their interiors used as hen-houses or stables."[23] According to Dore Gold addressing the United Nations Security Council in 1998, "Fifty-eight synagogues, including the 700-year-old Hurva synagogue, were destroyed and desecrated."[31] In the wake of the 1948 war, the Red Cross housed Palestinian refugees in the depopulated and partly destroyed Jewish Quarter.[32] This grew into the Muaska refugee camp managed by UNRWA, which housed refugees from 48 locations now in Israel.[33] Over time many poor non-refugees also settled in the camp.[33] Conditions became unsafe for habitation due to lack of maintenance and sanitation.[33] Jordan had planned transforming the quarter into a park,[34] but neither UNRWA nor the Jordanian government wanted the negative international response that would result if they demolished the old Jewish houses.[33] In 1964 a decision was made to move the refugees to a new camp constructed near Shuafat.[33] Most of the refugees refused to move, since it would mean losing their livelihood, the market and the tourists, as well as reducing their access to the holy sites.[33] In the end, many of the refugees were moved to Shuafat by force during 1965 and 1966.[32][3

Never again Tinmore. Deal with it :blahblah::blahblah:

Rep. Rashida Tlaib: My colleagues don’t know what occupation means

She meant to say people don't know "MY SPECIAL DEFINITION OF OCCUPATION",
which is a code word to banning Jewish presence in Judea and anywhere in Israel.

And no there's no wall around Gaza, she's as usual knowingly lying.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib: My colleagues don’t know what occupation means

She talks about Bernie Sanders. What she “ forgets “ to mention is that he believes Israel has the Right to exist and in 2015 he publicly stated that Hamas does not believe Israel has the Right to exist
Keep posting !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back