Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tear gas canisters used by Israeli soldiers against Palestinian demonstrators strung together for display outside the home of a Palestinian family in Nabi Saleh village near Ramallah. Photo by Issam Rimawi.

69151332_2728645953821522_5489946791111557120_o.jpg

She talks about " equality and mutual respect"

She talks about " equality and mutual respect" This alone negates her claim

PA officials: Jews have ‘no right to pray’ at Western Wall

What she and others don’t talk about are the Pre 67 Borders where Jews were prohibited from visiting their Holy Sites

She also doesn’t address; “ From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free” or “ No Israelis in Palestine “

For the above reasons alone “ Right of Return “ is DOA

Last edited:

What she and others don’t talk about are the Pre 67 Borders where Jews were prohibited from visiting their Holy Sites

She also doesn’t address; “ From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free” or “ No Israelis in Palestine “

" Funny" is all you have to offer? Now, THAT is funny. You can't rebuke my post so you say nothing :auiqs.jpg:

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ ILOVEISRAEL, et al,

Yes, and I cannot understand how they can put so much effort into complaining about something they cannot change. This ranting and raving have, over time, achieved nothing. In fact, one can argue that it has been detrimental to their cause.

NAD PA KEY FACT AND OFFICAL POSITION.png

She also doesn’t address; “ From the River to the Sea, Palestine will be free”.
(COMMENT)

How do the Arab Palestinians think that the clock can be rolled back in time?

There is no Armistice with the Arab Palestinians and the Israel-Jordan Armistice Agreement (3 April 1949) was only "remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved." That threshold was met:

◈ In the case of the West Bank and Jerusalem with The Jordan-Israeli Peace Treaty (1994).

◈ In the case of the Gaza Strip with The Egypt and Israel Treaty of Peace (1979).​

In the intervening quarter-century, the Arab Palestinians have made no effort to secure the peace.

Under what plan do the Arab Palestinians expect to achieve any of their demands. It is one thing to demand something. It is an entirely different matter to demonstrate how it is to be done.

I don't think that any significant number of Arab Palestinians (given a choice) would want to live in either a Fatah or HAMAS run government.

I'm not even sure how many of the original displaced Arab Palestinians are actually alive today, relative to the Right of Return; given the pre-June 1967 proposed demand by the PLO Negotiations Affairs Department.

And just how are the Arab Palestinians expect to reimburse the Israelis for a half-century of improvements should the Israelis even consider something on that order.

No, the Arab Palestinians know perfectly well that it is highly unlikely that they would gain any concessions given the danger they represent and their inability to make further improvements.

Most Respectfully,
R

A Palestinian man at a pottery workshop in Gaza City. Photo by Mohammed Asad.

69257871_2723067787712672_2824980456515043328_n.jpg

World Photo Day: Palestinian photojournalists are increasingly becoming a target of Israeli killing machines, and there is one reason for that: Israel hates the truth.

68592292_2721586877860763_4878198772187791360_n.jpg

Oh, what malarkey! First of all, I believe her grandmother lives in Ramallah, which is under the PA jurisdiction. Secondly, after receiving permission to visit her "sity" for perhaps the last time, her grandmother being 90 or something like that, why can't she just go ahead and see her? Like an Israeli ambassador said, "I guess her hatred for Israel is stronger than her love for her granny!"

Oh, what malarkey! First of all, I believe her grandmother lives in Ramallah, which is under the PA jurisdiction. Secondly, after receiving permission to visit her "sity" for perhaps the last time, her grandmother being 90 or something like that, why can't she just go ahead and see her? Like an Israeli ambassador said, "I guess her hatred for Israel is stronger than her love for her granny!"

Well, like President Trump said, the real winner in that whole diplomatic fiasco was her "sity", who gets to avoid seeing her.

American's Biggest Misconceptions About Israel/Palestine Conflict w/Rania Khalek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back