Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
British students take action for justice for Palestine.

46826682_2498029607090426_6139854585142968320_n.jpg

Does it really require this number of heavily armed Zionist occupation soldiers to kidnap this 5 years old Palestinian terrorist!,

46768453_2497992227094164_7122359024464429056_n.jpg

Does it really require this number of heavily armed Zionist occupation soldiers to kidnap this 5 years old Palestinian terrorist!,

46768453_2497992227094164_7122359024464429056_n.jpg

Does any Sane person really believe that the Israeli Military is arresting a five year old?
Where’s the link to that fairy tale? :blowup::cuckoo::cuckoo:

This morning, Israeli occupation forces have messed with the houses contents of more than 30 Palestinians have been arrested in the occupied #Jerusalem.

46772791_2497406420486078_6811166121060728832_n.jpg

In another big blow to Israel’s efforts to thwart the growing boycott campaign, the largest student organization in Canada voted on Monday to support Palestinian rights.

47029149_2497401903819863_4456991350943907840_n.jpg

So, what state's local law gave its people citizenship?

“Turkish subjects habitually resident in the territory of Palestine upon the 1st day of August, 1925, shall become Palestinian citizens.”​

Hmmm, it seems it was Palestine. And that would mean that the territory was transferred to Palestine. And Palestine was called a state.

No one is disputing that the territory was labelled "Palestine" by the relevant Parties of the time.

The fact that the territory was labelled "Palestine" does not in any way transfer territory from one sovereign (State) to another sovereign (State). The fact that the territory was labelled "Palestine" does not in any way bring a State into being.

The territory of "Palestine" was a territory under control of the Mandate. As such, the citizens of Palestine were citizens of the Mandate for Palestine. This was true until they met the requirements for forming a State and declared independence. 1948 for the Jewish Palestinian people and 1988 for the Arab Palestinian people.
The territory of "Palestine" was a territory under control of the Mandate. As such, the citizens of Palestine were citizens of the Mandate for Palestine.
With regard to nationality of the inhabitants of mandated territories, in general, the Council of the League of Nations adopted the following resolution on 23 April 1923:

“(1) The status of the native inhabitants of a Mandated territory is distinct from that of the nationals of the Mandatory Power....
(2) The native inhabitants of a Mandated territory are not invested with the nationality of the Mandatory Power by means of the protection extended to them…”92
https://journals.openedition.org/bcrfj/6405#ftn92

I will end my visit here with this------------

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

That gathering occurred in 1947ad

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

31 And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.

32 You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Going, going, gone

:)-

I will end my visit here with this------------

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

That gathering occurred in 1947ad

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

31 And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.

32 You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Going, going, gone

:)-

Jewish Religion, Demographics and Population | PEW-GRF

Nice try; GOYIM :dig:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back