Palestinian animals kill Americans on a regular basis...

...yet there are no consequences, and we keep sending this terrorist culture 800 million a year?

And we do that every year, no matter what, in fact we are their biggest funder!

Run that one by me again?!

DOJ charges Hamas member for 2001 Jerusalem attack that killed Americans

21 years after son’s death, parents aim to crush groups that fund terror

Hurt by Hamas, Americans Sue Banks in U.S.
Such a Ridiculous Post Rouds,considering the Zionist Synthetics have Murdered hundreds of thousands of Palestinians....Your number killed is a mere PISS IN THE OCEAN....Get Real Rouds...Or Get Out of the Fire...steve......you really are so Ridiculous

...yet there are no consequences, and we keep sending this terrorist culture 800 million a year?

But they all chose to be in Israel's war zone.

None were on US soil.
Aha! So, according to you, all American civilians who visit any where within Israel are valid targets and justified for Palestinian terrorist animals to kill. Interesting. Just remember that we send these same animals money to kill not only our ally, but our own citizens as well.

Such a Ridiculous Post Rouds,considering the Zionist Synthetics have Murdered hundreds of thousands of Palestinians....Your number killed is a mere PISS IN THE OCEAN....Get Real Rouds...Or Get Out of the Fire...steve......you really are so Ridiculous
Yeah, ridiculous, how dare those Americans be there, and how dare Israelis defend themselves from these savages. :cuckoo:

None were on US soil.

People like to travel, especially a place like the Holy Land. Have you ever gone anyplace (except Vietnam as a foreign occupier)?

None were on US soil.
Aha! So, according to you, all American civilians who visit any where within Israel are valid targets and justified for Palestinian terrorist animals to kill. Interesting. Just remember that we send these same animals money to kill not only our ally, but our own citizens as well.
To my knowledge, two Americans were killed by Israel. One lost an eye. Several others were shot but not killed. Others have been beat up. Others have been arrested.

I hear no complaints from our lackey government.

None were on US soil.
To my knowledge, two Americans were killed by Israel. One lost an eye. Several others were shot but not killed. Others have been beat up. Others have been arrested.

So many accusations.

No one link

I could not access the links, and I don't want to subscribe to the New York Times. Do they mention Taylor Force?

None were on US soil.

Provide a link, the reason you don't is they are probably jihadis themselves.

I could not access the links, and I don't want to subscribe to the New York Times. Do they mention Taylor Force?
Well here's one of them. You will find these incidents being reported by many media organizations. The list is long.

None were on US soil.

Oh, you mean like that America loving "peace activist" Rachel? Heh Heh! You are a blast.

Yeah, ridiculous, how dare those Americans be there, and how dare Israelis defend themselves from these savages. :cuckoo:
Rouds,wasn't it the Israeli Airforce that straffed and bombed an American Warship in 1967 killing 20 American Servicemen.....such savages(your term Rouds)steve

Rouds,wasn't it the Israeli Airforce that straffed and bombed an American Warship in 1967 killing 20 American Servicemen.....such savages(your term Rouds)steve
There's another thread dedicated to this accidental bombing which neo Nazis and Islamnazis on this board have brought up at least a million times, because they have nothing else on Israel but good stuff.

There's another thread dedicated to this accidental bombing which neo Nazis and Islamnazis on this board have brought up at least a million times, because they have nothing else on Israel but good stuff.
Rouds It was not mean't as "Good Stuff" friend...I was just pointing out that things happen.steven

Forum List

Back