🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian Children Education

José;8108873 said:
José;8108475 said:
Peace will come when America will love her skyscrappers (and the Americans inside them) more than she loves jewish racism in Palestine.
José

Jackass.

I don't wanna see the horrendous scenes of innocent Americans falling to their deaths to escape an inferno anymore than you do, Marty...

That's one of the reasons I support the peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel.

Yiff in hell you Nazi scumbag.

José;8108873 said:
José;8108475 said:
Peace will come when America will love her skyscrappers (and the Americans inside them) more than she loves jewish racism in Palestine.
José

Jackass.

I don't wanna see the horrendous scenes of innocent Americans falling to their deaths to escape an inferno anymore than you do, Marty...

That's one of the reasons I support the peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel.

I'm going to be blunt, Jose'; you're not well thought on this. It's a mistake to suggest that dismantling Israel is some panacea that will transform the islamist Middle East. To believe that, suggests you don't understand Islamic ideology. It's also a mistake to believe that appeasing Islamic terrorists will prevent Islamic terrorism.

For example, the near daily splodin' of people in Iraq and the absolutely vicious civil war waging in Syria have nothing to do with Israel. They are the continuation of the internecine hatreds separating the Sunni/salafi tribes from the shia. Those hatreds are the continuation of a blood feud that dates to ancient Islamic times and tales.

Here’s an interesting tidbit if we look back in time for some historical perspective: In Algeria, where 150,000+ people have died in Allah's name since 1992, the violent fire of jihad still burns bright and hot in the hearts of the holy warriors. Anyway, you add that number to those killed during the same time period in the jihad fronts of the Sudan (200,000±) and now Syria, and you've got yourself a city's worth of Religion of Peace murder victims. But of course, it doesn't stop in Jammu & Kashmir, Algeria, and Darfur.

To understand Jos. simply read the koran and reveiw the history of the
GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST -------the filth has never changed---
it is a simple principle upon which the entire creed is based
"KISS OUR ASSES OR SEE YOUR KIDS DEAD IN THE GUTTER"

To dismantle Israel would result in Palestinians killing each other in a genocide until there are none. Better the Palestinians should thank Allah for Israel.

José;8108873 said:

I'm going to be blunt, Jose'; you're not well thought on this. It's a mistake to suggest that dismantling Israel is some panacea that will transform the islamist Middle East. To believe that, suggests you don't understand Islamic ideology. It's also a mistake to believe that appeasing Islamic terrorists will prevent Islamic terrorism.

For example, the near daily splodin' of people in Iraq and the absolutely vicious civil war waging in Syria have nothing to do with Israel. They are the continuation of the internecine hatreds separating the Sunni/salafi tribes from the shia. Those hatreds are the continuation of a blood feud that dates to ancient Islamic times and tales.

Here’s an interesting tidbit if we look back in time for some historical perspective: In Algeria, where 150,000+ people have died in Allah's name since 1992, the violent fire of jihad still burns bright and hot in the hearts of the holy warriors. Anyway, you add that number to those killed during the same time period in the jihad fronts of the Sudan (200,000±) and now Syria, and you've got yourself a city's worth of Religion of Peace murder victims. But of course, it doesn't stop in Jammu & Kashmir, Algeria, and Darfur.

To dismantle Israel would result in Palestinians killing each other in a genocide until there are none. Better the Palestinians should thank Allah for Israel

Hell yes.

Darfur, Syria, suicide car bombs in Iraq, Afghanistan and across the islamist middle east, dead Arabs in the streets of Yemen and Libya, Jammu & Kashmir, etc.

Arabs have no issue at all with slaughtering each other, with or without Israel.

To dismantle Israel would result in Palestinians killing each other in a genocide until there are none. Better the Palestinians should thank Allah for Israel

Hell yes.

Darfur, Syria, suicide car bombs in Iraq, Afghanistan and across the islamist middle east, dead Arabs in the streets of Yemen and Libya, Jammu & Kashmir, etc.

Arabs have no issue at all with slaughtering each other, with or without Israel.

Not true-----all slaughters between MUSLIMS ----and between muslims and non
muslims------are RELATED TO JEWS AND ISRAEL I learned about that
fascinating phenomenon way back in 1971 when THE MOSSAD created
a civil war between West Pakistan and East Pakistan

What greater contribution to mankind than Palestinians massacring each other?

Hell yes.

Forum List

Back