Palestinian Childrens Intifada

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
People on this forum say the Palestinian children aren't being exploited but an Arab Muslim says different.

The exploitation of children in the fight against Israel has attracted little attention from the international community and the media. Human rights groups and the UN have chosen to turn a blind eye to this human rights abuse. Instead of condemning it, these groups are busy denouncing Israel for targeting minors.

This strategy works out well for Hamas and Fatah, who can always blame Israel for “deliberately targeting” Palestinian children — an allegation the media in the West often endorses without asking questions.

Even more worrying is that the Palestinian groups often reward the families, who then become less motivated to stop their children from risking their lives.

Palestinians Stop the Children s Intifada - Israel News

We can forgive you for killing our children but we can not forgive you for making us kill your children.
Golda Meir

We love death as much as the Jews love life.
Hamas

People on this forum say the Palestinian children aren't being exploited but an Arab Muslim says different.

The exploitation of children in the fight against Israel has attracted little attention from the international community and the media. Human rights groups and the UN have chosen to turn a blind eye to this human rights abuse. Instead of condemning it, these groups are busy denouncing Israel for targeting minors.

This strategy works out well for Hamas and Fatah, who can always blame Israel for “deliberately targeting” Palestinian children — an allegation the media in the West often endorses without asking questions.

Even more worrying is that the Palestinian groups often reward the families, who then become less motivated to stop their children from risking their lives.

Of course they are being exploited. That is absolutely not for debate

Any people who teach their children nationalism or religion are exploiting them.
Thus speaketh the voice of Moral Relativism...
I speak the truth of the unhindered mind.
How nice for you.

That, and $3.50, will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Next slide, please.
Imagine our time, cut off from history, and reviewed. Imagine our species perfected, looking back on its truncated past, divorced of a century and sequestered behind the slick museum glass. Much will be wonder, all that had changed. Figuring that we had dumped killing each other in wars by then (and if were are around in a century to ponder, there is chance of that), there can be no doubt which exhibit shall be the most deranged.

“Look here, kids,” an old one will say to many younger. “This is how it was when they finally gave it up, this savage clan that we share so much with. In addition to the bombs and missiles and submarines, look at this long stick they called the rifle. People would pull this lever here, and spray metal at other people, metal traveling faster than sound. It blew out the brains and hearts and lungs of the young.”

And now the yelps come, and the pause of dramatic effect, and then the closer: “But that wasn’t the worst of it. These people who did this to other people were heroes, well-regarded in their communities. Parades were staged in their honor, and songs sung, and movies made, and books written. They were held as heroes, exalted. We were a warlike tribe.”

Any people who teach their children nationalism or religion are exploiting them.
How nice for you.

Next slide, please.
By the way, I'm an Afghan war vet. I went to college on the GI Bill.

I'm an ESL teacher now, and make a decent living. You can talk down to me if it makes you feel better, but we both know it's a bunch of bullshit.

The Palestinian people themselselves duly elected Hamas to represent them & help them. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

Hamas Killed 160 Palestinian Children to Build Gaza Tunnels ndash Tablet Magazine

155411_600.jpg

Israel was born nationalistic and religious so what would you teach them about life?
And BTW, thanks for your service, Afghan vet.

How nice for you.

Next slide, please.
Imagine our time, cut off from history, and reviewed. Imagine our species perfected, looking back on its truncated past, divorced of a century and sequestered behind the slick museum glass. Much will be wonder, all that had changed. Figuring that we had dumped killing each other in wars by then (and if were are around in a century to ponder, there is chance of that), there can be no doubt which exhibit shall be the most deranged.

“Look here, kids,” an old one will say to many younger. “This is how it was when they finally gave it up, this savage clan that we share so much with. In addition to the bombs and missiles and submarines, look at this long stick they called the rifle. People would pull this lever here, and spray metal at other people, metal traveling faster than sound. It blew out the brains and hearts and lungs of the young.”

And now the yelps come, and the pause of dramatic effect, and then the closer: “But that wasn’t the worst of it. These people who did this to other people were heroes, well-regarded in their communities. Parades were staged in their honor, and songs sung, and movies made, and books written. They were held as heroes, exalted. We were a warlike tribe.”
You were born too late... you should have been a screen-writer for The Twilight Zone, or for Star Trek Next Generation... a good story-line.

...By the way, I'm an Afghan war vet. I went to college on the GI Bill... I'm an ESL teacher now, and make a decent living. You can talk down to me if it makes you feel better, but we both know it's a bunch of bullshit.
Yes, yes, yes... very nice... I'm a Vietnam-era vet. I went to college on the GI Bill. I'm an independent IT consultant and former IT department manager and software developer, and made (and make) a decent living, but I don't feel any particular compunction to trot-out my modest bona fides every time I get into a snarky exchange with a counterpart.

We can forgive you for killing our children but we can not forgive you for making us kill your children.
Golda Meir

We love death as much as the Jews love life.
Hamas

Stupidest saying I ever heard. We all knows Jews can't forgive or forget, but they love revenge.

Stupidest saying I ever heard. We all knows Jews can't forgive or forget, but they love revenge.
Oh, put a frigging sock in it, will ya?

No I won't. I'm not a dog. they are still searching for whoever might still be alive who was in the NAZI army, what a hoot, and still wanting sympathy and money from Germany, they did get some nice subs way cheap

Hardly a day goes by they don't have an article or 2 or 3 in one of their many papers talking about the jewish holocaust, like they are the only ones who were involved in WWII. Gets old, They need to put a sock in it.

Forum List

Back