Palestinian Christian telling the truth

Interesting Roudy
But,then she had little or nothing about the Israelis........which is ridiculous....her description of the 7day war was totally inaccurate,she is completely pro-Israel which is her opinion but most Palestinians would be Shamed by this monologue
She cares more about Jews than Palestinian.

A good Christian feels a duty to Jews, for some unknown reason.

A good Christian feels love for all people.

Considering the consistently hateful nature of your posts, I gather you are not a Good Christian.

A good Christian abhors theft , destruction and genocide. By your post I take it your not. Also most Christians are taught to worship jews, I do not.

In that case they would all be against islam that STEALS, DESTROYS AND MASS MURDERS more than any other group.

No chistian is taught to worship Jews, they are taught to deny their god was a Jew. Do you deny Jesus the Jewish teacher was a Jew ?

We all know you worship a child rapist and a moon god

She cares more about Jews than Palestinian.

A good Christian feels a duty to Jews, for some unknown reason.

A good Christian feels love for all people.

Considering the consistently hateful nature of your posts, I gather you are not a Good Christian.

A good Christian abhors theft , destruction and genocide. By your post I take it your not. Also most Christians are taught to worship jews, I do not.

Like all people of good will I abhor theft, destruction and genocide and I know of absolutely no Christians who are "taught to worship Jews." Clearly you were taught to hate them.

No I was never taught to hate them, and if they act morally I'd have no issue with them, of course not all are cut from the same cloth, as many sects there were in the ancient days there are more today. I really wish I'd hate to have to spend time on them as they are not worth my time, except I am very anti another war and they need to account for their humanity crimes.
Also I want the US to quit aid to them, let them stand on their own, I'm am sick of my taxes going to them.

What taxes as muslims don't pay taxes, they just enforce them with violence. You are one of the most hateful persons on this or any other board, and will LIE to show your hatred against the Jews. Now go back to the 5th class islamonazi nation that spawned you and make room for a decent person to live in your place.

Here's a Palestinian telling it exactly like it is. Very eye opening and a must see. Kudos to this brave woman:

Goofy posted this old stupid video!

Bethlehem family condemns daughter's pro-Israel video
April 27, 2014 5:07 P.M. (Updated: April 29, 2014 10:19 A.M.)

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- A Bethlehem father whose daughter recently released a pro-Israel video has condemned the move, saying that the family "rejects and distances" themselves from the content in a statement made to Bethlehem's Radio Mawwal.

The Anastas family also denied claims that their daughter had been forced to flee, saying that they feared she had been the victim of "entrapment" and was under "pressure" from sponsors who had promised to pay her enrollment fees and housing costs for university in the United Kingdom.

The Anastas family expressed their "surprise" at the video, "deploring and condemning" her words, denying that she was ever forced to "flee" but instead that they she had left of her own free will to study abroad.

http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=693225

Freedom of speech if it is true, but looking at the source just more islamonazi lies and propaganda

Christian palestinians against the apartheid wall and occupation.

Jala1.jpg

palestinian_christian_protest.jpg

A lot of nothing in these pictures, and about 20 people most being press and police.

No such thing as an apartheid wall. No such thing as an occupation. True story.

For the UN there is occupation and all countries agree.

Even though the UN international laws says there is no occupation of gaza, and it is only the anti semites in positions of power that say there is. Where are the military outposts inside gaza that are needed to show occupation then, going on your criteria then the USA is occupying gaza and the west bank

Jala1.jpg

Let's see how this Jew feels.

He is Jewish by birth, you know RACIALLY A JEW, that you deny is the case. So which is it to be Jews a race, or Jews not a race ?

Jala1.jpg

He is Jewish by birth, you know RACIALLY A JEW, that you deny is the case. So which is it to be Jews a race, or Jews not a race ?

Another false assertion and misrepresentation by the career antisemite. Interesting how they keep telling us today's Jews aren't really Jews, but dig up this dirt on the Internet and then jump to quote him if he isn't even practicing Judaism. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Another false assertion and misrepresentation by the career antisemite. Interesting how they keep telling us today's Jews aren't really Jews, but dig up this dirt on the Internet and then jump to quote him if he isn't even practicing Judaism. :cuckoo:

Its a wonder they have any feet left the number of times they have shot their own over this issue

Its a wonder they have any feet left the number of times they have shot their own over this issue

Since they have no shame or self respect we can count on their repetitive mantra even though they have been humiliated and embarrassed every time they post their garbage.

Even though the UN international laws says there is no occupation of gaza, and it is only the anti semites in positions of power that say there is. Where are the military outposts inside gaza that are needed to show occupation then, going on your criteria then the USA is occupying gaza and the west bank
So except "Israel" all countries and UN are against the international law! :up:

So except "Israel" all countries and UN are against the international law! :up:

Cirrect as they show openly by attacking the Jews

They write the rules for the world to see and then tear them up when they support the Jews actions. In this case the law is clear on occupation, the IDF has to have 24 hour control with total military coverage of the whole of gaza for it to be occupied. As the closest the IDF are to control is on the Israeli side of the ceasefire line then there is no occupation in place. The anti semitic Nazi's of the UN can claim all they want lets see them get the ICC/ICJ to agree with their claims. That is the bottom line and the ICC/ICJ have already stated that gaza is not occupied

Here's another Palestinian Christian telling the truth.

One of his better known quotes,
"Occupation is a sin and a form of terrorism, and when relying on the texts of the Torah to kill people or expel and remove them from their land it rises to the level of a crime against humanity."

Wiki Bio. Manuel Musallam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The best you have rat boy is an islamonazi propaganda media outlet.......................................

Here's another Palestinian Christian telling the truth.

One of his better known quotes,
"Occupation is a sin and a form of terrorism, and when relying on the texts of the Torah to kill people or expel and remove them from their land it rises to the level of a crime against humanity."

Wiki Bio. Manuel Musallam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, right it isn't hard to get Palestinian Christians living under threat of violence and death of Palestinian Muslim thugs to make pro Hamas or pro Islamist statements. I admit.

As we saw the parents of the girl had to disavow their daughter's statements because they were threatened by some Palestinian animals.

What's your point? These videos don't discount all the others that have spoken out and say the opposite.

Forum List

Back