Palestinian Christian telling the truth

Here's a Palestinian telling it exactly like it is. Very eye opening and a must see. Kudos to this brave woman:

Interesting Roudy

But,then she had little or nothing about the Israelis........which is ridiculous....her description of the 7day war was totally inaccurate,she is completely pro-Israel which is her opinion but most Palestinians would be Shamed by this monologue

She cares more about Jews than Palestinian.

A good Christian feels a duty to Jews, for some unknown reason.

A good Christian feels love for all people.

Considering the consistently hateful nature of your posts, I gather you are not a Good Christian.

Here's a Palestinian telling it exactly like it is. Very eye opening and a must see. Kudos to this brave woman:

Interesting Roudy

But,then she had little or nothing about the Israelis........which is ridiculous....her description of the 7day war was totally inaccurate,she is completely pro-Israel which is her opinion but most Palestinians would be Shamed by this monologue

Considering the consistently hateful nature of your posts, I gather you are not a Good Christian.

A good Christian abhors theft , destruction and genocide. By your post I take it your not. Also most Christians are taught to worship jews, I do not.

Interesting Roudy

A good Christian abhors theft , destruction and genocide. By your post I take it your not. Also most Christians are taught to worship jews, I do not.

Like all people of good will I abhor theft, destruction and genocide and I know of absolutely no Christians who are "taught to worship Jews." Clearly you were taught to hate them.

Like all people of good will I abhor theft, destruction and genocide and I know of absolutely no Christians who are "taught to worship Jews." Clearly you were taught to hate them.

No I was never taught to hate them, and if they act morally I'd have no issue with them, of course not all are cut from the same cloth, as many sects there were in the ancient days there are more today. I really wish I'd hate to have to spend time on them as they are not worth my time, except I am very anti another war and they need to account for their humanity crimes.
Also I want the US to quit aid to them, let them stand on their own, I'm am sick of my taxes going to them.

Goofy posted this old stupid video!

Bethlehem family condemns daughter's pro-Israel video
April 27, 2014 5:07 P.M. (Updated: April 29, 2014 10:19 A.M.)

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- A Bethlehem father whose daughter recently released a pro-Israel video has condemned the move, saying that the family "rejects and distances" themselves from the content in a statement made to Bethlehem's Radio Mawwal.

The Anastas family also denied claims that their daughter had been forced to flee, saying that they feared she had been the victim of "entrapment" and was under "pressure" from sponsors who had promised to pay her enrollment fees and housing costs for university in the United Kingdom.

The Anastas family expressed their "surprise" at the video, "deploring and condemning" her words, denying that she was ever forced to "flee" but instead that they she had left of her own free will to study abroad.

http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=693225

Christian palestinians against the apartheid wall and occupation.

Jala1.jpg

palestinian_christian_protest.jpg

Goofy posted this old stupid video!

Bethlehem family condemns daughter's pro-Israel video
April 27, 2014 5:07 P.M. (Updated: April 29, 2014 10:19 A.M.)

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- A Bethlehem father whose daughter recently released a pro-Israel video has condemned the move, saying that the family "rejects and distances" themselves from the content in a statement made to Bethlehem's Radio Mawwal.

The Anastas family also denied claims that their daughter had been forced to flee, saying that they feared she had been the victim of "entrapment" and was under "pressure" from sponsors who had promised to pay her enrollment fees and housing costs for university in the United Kingdom.

The Anastas family expressed their "surprise" at the video, "deploring and condemning" her words, denying that she was ever forced to "flee" but instead that they she had left of her own free will to study abroad.

http://www.maannews.com/Content.aspx?id=693225

What do you think dumbass?! After she and her family received death threats for her comments, forcing to move out permanently, that her family isn't going to renounce her publicly? Ya sure, unless they have a death wish.

Jala1.jpg

Oh ok they gather up a group of so called Christians and threaten them into this fake support rally. Most of them probably have guns pointing at their heads. Ha ha ha.

Penepoop obviously having a very hard time dealing with a Palestinian Christian woman who provides a totally objective view of the situation. They have these same hissy fits everytime they come across the truth.

Here is a Palestinian Christian priest saying basically the same thing.

She is to be applauded for her courage.

Many Arab Christians, especially their leaders, openly side with the Muslims because they are frightened of them.

There are not enough voices like hers in the Middle East.

Many Arab Christians, especially their leaders, openly side with the Muslims because they are frightened of them.

While Palestinian Muslims keep telling everybody how much they love Christians, they're actually very busy persecuting and killing Christians.
Egypt blames Gaza group for bombing

Egypt's government has blamed a Gaza-based group for a New Year's Eve church bombingthat killed 24 Coptic Christians in Alexandria.

Interior minister Habib al-Adly said on Sunday that "conclusive evidence" proved the Army of Islam planned and executed the attack on al-Kidiseen Church, which also left scores wounded.

The attack was the worst act of sectarian violence in Egypt since a Muslim-Christian business dispute in 2000 led to anti-Christian riots in the southern town of el-Kosheh and left 21 Copts dead.

The reason there aren't more voices like her is because they are either dead or under constant death threats, as she clearly alluded to.

Jala1.jpg

No such thing as an apartheid wall. No such thing as an occupation. True story.

For the UN there is occupation and all countries agree.
I'd suggest that you and your friends from the madrassah write strongly worded emails to the UN about that. The next time the UN rotates one or more Islamist nations onto the Human Rights Council would be a good opportunity to demonstrate the absurdity of UN / islamo-opinions.

Forum List

Back