Palestinian Kindergarten presents hate as love

answer from my Palestinian to you---YETI------"I was a Palestinian on May 14, 1948. Members of my family STILL
own the land and little house our father built on land he
bought----way back in the early 40s----in a town founded by
PALESTINIANS in the late 1800s -----that town is still there---
much enlarged with buildings and roads and lots of people who either were or are the descendants of the PALESTINIANS
who owned that land------May 14, 1948. There were some people nearby who did not own any land who vowed to kill us and take out lands-------WE WON THAT FIGHT but loss lots
of our boys"

Okay, here's your final essay question:

Why is a Palestinian child who hates Israelis any worse than an Israeli child who hates Palestinians?

answer from my Palestinian to you---YETI------"I was a Palestinian on May 14, 1948. Members of my family STILL
much enlarged with buildings and roads and lots of people who either were or are the descendants of the PALESTINIANS
who owned that land------May 14, 1948. There were some people nearby who did not own any land who vowed to kill us and take out lands-------WE WON THAT FIGHT but loss lots
of our boys"
Guess he wasn't part of this group then: List of Arab towns and villages depopulated during the 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine: Complete Listing Of Destroyed Villages

BTW, he didn't answer my questions.

Why is a Palestinian child who hates Israelis any worse than an Israeli child who hates Palestinians?
Because Americans like Israel and Israeli Jews but not those dirty terrorist Muslim Arabs. Simple, right?

who are those people and when did this "FORCED OFF
THEIR LAND" take place? Please try to be a bit
specific.
Palestinians, from May14th,1948 to today.

sitting a few feet from me----right now----is a person who was
ON MAY 14, 1948----A PALESTINIAN----he witnessed that
day------Please feel free to ask my Palestinian anything you
want to know from an eyewitness
Ask him why the modern state of Israel has a right to exist, on the land of other people who did not consent to giving up said land?

Then ask him why Israel can never grant a right of return or make a one-state solution?

Then ask him why a Political Zionist can never accept a two-state solution, never?

Here are the short answers.

1. It doesn't.
2. It would no longer be a Jewish state.
3. It goes completely against the goal of Political Zionism, all of Palestine for the Jews of Israel.

oh------you have already DECIDED. you don't want to know
what he experienced and what he saw as a PALESTINIAN on
May 14, 1948. Does that mean YOU WERE THERE?
The history doesn't change just because someone was there. One person does not see what history does.

Maybe this will help - The U.N. says I can have your house so I show up with a tank and take it over. Are you then going to make peace with me if I let you live in the shed in the backyard? Yes or no?

here is the answer from my Palestinian to you and your friend sunni. "I don't quite grasp your little story------I, as a Palestinian on May 14, 1948, never heard or knew about the
scenario you present. I was a Palestinian who once lived
in a land sometimes considered part of "arabia" My community lived in a land sometimes called part of arabia.
for about 3000 years prior to 1948. We once owned land
there-----but then there was an invasion about 1300 years ago----by nearby arabs-----they confiscated our lands and we were stuck there-----leaving was actually illegal and virtually impossible except for a very few highly adventurous young
people------then---my mother's father died when she was only 11 years old------because of her age and her ethnicity the LAW in that land rendered her the sex slave of the local arab big
shot. The community managed a plan to save my mom---'she fled in the company of her future husband and HIS father. Neither I nor anyone in my family INHERITED anything from there and my parents even sold the few valuables they had during the escape, relatives had to PAY
even more in the form of BAKSHEESH------why do you advocate for the people who wanted to rape my mom?
What do you have against the PALESTINIANS who bought
land and founded MY HOMETOWN circa 1880?

Palestinians, from May14th,1948 to today.

Ask him why the modern state of Israel has a right to exist, on the land of other people who did not consent to giving up said land?

Then ask him why Israel can never grant a right of return or make a one-state solution?

Then ask him why a Political Zionist can never accept a two-state solution, never?

1. It doesn't.
3. It goes completely against the goal of Political Zionism, all of Palestine for the Jews of Israel.

The history doesn't change just because someone was there. One person does not see what history does.

Maybe this will help - The U.N. says I can have your house so I show up with a tank and take it over. Are you then going to make peace with me if I let you live in the shed in the backyard? Yes or no?

here is the answer from my Palestinian to you and your friend sunni. "I don't quite grasp your little story------I, as a Palestinian on May 14, 1948, never heard or knew about the
in a land sometimes considered part of "arabia" My community lived in a land sometimes called part of arabia.
there-----but then there was an invasion about 1300 years ago----by nearby arabs-----they confiscated our lands and we were stuck there-----leaving was actually illegal and virtually impossible except for a very few highly adventurous young
people------then---my mother's father died when she was only 11 years old------because of her age and her ethnicity the LAW in that land rendered her the sex slave of the local arab big
shot. The community managed a plan to save my mom---'she fled in the company of her future husband and HIS father. Neither I nor anyone in my family INHERITED anything from there and my parents even sold the few valuables they had during the escape, relatives had to PAY
even more in the form of BAKSHEESH------why do you advocate for the people who wanted to rape my mom?
I have nothing against any Palestinian, Arab or Jew (there were some) who should never have been pushed off their rightful land by the Political Zionists who established the modern state of Israel. Tell him that.

And answer my "house" question? Do you make peace with one who took your house?

And a Jewish conquest is okay, but not an Arab one?

Because Americans like Israel and Israeli Jews but not those dirty terrorist Muslim Arabs. Simple, right?

good girl betyeti-----you were attentive at last week's
KHUTBAHJUMAAT FECES FLING

as to the "question"-----its hypothesis "a Palestinian child who hates Israelis is worse than an Israeli child who hates Palestinians" <<< makes no sense-----Has anybody suggested
such a thing? who? Not a theory I ever heard

1. It doesn't.

I have nothing against any Palestinian, Arab or Jew (there were some) who should never have been pushed off their rightful land by the Political Zionists who established the modern state of Israel. Tell him that.

your question made no sense and your sense of history is VERY SKEWED------MY PALESTINIAN ---before he became
a Palestinian-----barely escaped the pogroms in the arab town
in which he was living before he became a Palestinian----
his parents house was confiscated by the same people
who WOULD have slit his baby throat ---had he not been
saved by the escape of his parents. That event took place
well before 1948. Should he make peace with the people
who confiscated the house of his parents-------people of a
community that had lived in that land for about 3000 years?
His parents had to PAY all they had just to get away---from the
arabs who ---about 1300 years before INVADED AND PILLAGED HIS LAND and would be delighted to do the same
today-------as THEY THEMSELVES have declared. PS---you
didn't answer my question-------my poor Palestinian lost
interest

of our boys"
Guess he wasn't part of this group then: List of Arab towns and villages depopulated during the 1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine: Complete Listing Of Destroyed Villages

BTW, he didn't answer my questions.

what questions did he not answer? The entire jewish community of ADEN was depopulated and destroyed----
some people escaped ----no jewish babies left there for
you to dance over their SLIT THROATS. You want LISTS?
He does not even know where his parents house was-----
they never spoke about it. They were delighted to get out
with their lives. I know for a fact that his MOM had no desire
to make peace with arabs or SEE THEM. She died since
she told my son about it----not much in the way of details----
just "I DON't WANT TO SEE THEM" The difference between her approach to life and yours------SHE HAD NO
DESIRE TO KILL OR PILLAGE THEM----just get away. None of her ten kids
chanted "DEATH TO THE ARABS" or "DEATH TO THE MUSLIMS"-----
not then and not now

1. It doesn't.

your question made no sense and your sense of history is VERY SKEWED------MY PALESTINIAN ---before he became
arabs who ---about 1300 years before INVADED AND PILLAGED HIS LAND and would be delighted to do the same
interest
See, you just made my point - you don't make peace with who steals your land.

1. It doesn't.

interest
My questions any Political Zionist would understand. They aren't difficult.

1. It doesn't.

Arabs have had MANY CONQUESTS and still do. They still murder, rape and pillage. For jews the conquest in relation
to arabs has been ESCAPE AND SURVIVE

interest

you really INSIST that my hubby has a right and even an OBLIGATION to shoot any muslim he encounters in HIS HEAD? -----he would not agree---he was not brought up that way. He prefers to maintain peace------by not being another of their victims. It is not clear to me how you define peace.

1. It doesn't.

Arabs have had MANY CONQUESTS and still do. They still murder, rape and pillage. For jews the conquest in relation
Israel doesn't have to conquer the rest of Palestine to survive. It would still be fully surrounded by hostile Arab states, real ones. It has to take all of Palestine because Political Zionism demands such a thing. It is neither escape nor safety.

You seem to be fine with Jewish conquests but not Arab ones? I do see a problem there because it Israel truly wanted peace they already would have had peace, at least with the Arab Palestinians, long ago.

interest

You have not asked bonafide questions-----you have farted
INUENDOS. You have not answered my simple questions

interest

you really INSIST that my hubby has a right and even an OBLIGATION to shoot any muslim he encounters in HIS HEAD? -----he would not agree---he was not brought up that way. He prefers to maintain peace------by not being another of their victims. It is not clear to me how you define peace.
The Political Zionists are killing and oppressing the Palestinians and continuing to take their land. Stop posting insane things and simply deal with that fact.

interest

You have not asked bonafide questions-----you have farted
INUENDOS. You have not answered my simple questions
My questions are perfectly valid. You simply lack the historical and religious knowledge to answer them. Forget it.

Israel doesn't have to conquer the rest of Palestine to survive. It would still be fully surrounded by hostile Arab states, real ones. It has to take all of Palestine because Political Zionism demands such a thing. It is neither escape nor safety.

You seem to be fine with Jewish conquests but not Arab ones? I do see a problem there because it Israel truly wanted peace they already would have had peace, at least with the Arab Palestinians, long ago.

your statement makes no sense. Jews have lived with arabs since the time arabs invaded Palestine-----and never had peace with them------even before that time----jews have lived
in the land of my hubby's birth ----and never had peace----unless you DEFINE peace as the typical muslim does----"SUBJUGATION TO MUSLIM RULERS" ---the islamo Nazi approach to the WORLD

your statement makes no sense. Jews have lived with arabs since the time arabs invaded Palestine-----and never had peace with them------even before that time----jews have lived
in the land of my hubby's birth ----and never had peace----unless you DEFINE peace as the typical muslim does----"SUBJUGATION TO MUSLIM RULERS" ---the islamo Nazi approach to the WORLD
Arabs live under Jewish rule, Israel, Jews live under Arab rule, Saudi Arabia, and both Semites live under Muslim rule, many places. Most of them live in peace, and Palestine was mostly at peace before Political Zionism and the establishment of the modern state of Israel in 1948.

Forum List

Back