Palestinian Kindergarten presents hate as love

Can you blame them?

This is the dumbest comment I have read today, and one of your dumbest moments. Bravo!

:clap::clap2::clap:
It seems that you would let someone take your house and then you would make peace with them if they let you then live in the garden shed. Right?

from what shit -hole mosque pamphlet did you get this idiotic analogy Yeti? It does not support your cause and you seem to like it so much that you REPEAT IT
The U.N. gave away the land belonging to others, and the Political Zionists took it. Neither had any right to do so. They did not even bother to ask the land owners. My analogy is correct.

nope-----never happened. can you get a bit more specific?

Can you blame them?

This is the dumbest comment I have read today, and one of your dumbest moments. Bravo!

It seems that you would let someone take your house and then you would make peace with them if they let you then live in the garden shed. Right?

from what shit -hole mosque pamphlet did you get this idiotic analogy Yeti? It does not support your cause and you seem to like it so much that you REPEAT IT
The U.N. gave away the land belonging to others, and the Political Zionists took it. Neither had any right to do so. They did not even bother to ask the land owners. My analogy is correct.

what "land owners"? Who OWNED what land in the middle east in 1948---or 1920 ---or 1880?. BTW---the UN did not give anyone any land
The U.N. gave the modern state of Israel land, land that belonged to others.

State of Israel proclaimed - May 14, 1948 - HISTORY.com

Can you blame them?

nope-----never happened. can you get a bit more specific?
Okay, you are insane. State of Israel proclaimed - May 14, 1948 - HISTORY.com

Milestones: 1945–1952 - Office of the Historian

of course they did not agree YETI. What point are you trying to make.
If you have to ask I can't help you beyond saying, if you manage to take my land and houses, no matter how, you and I will never be at peace, never.

ok Jews lost lots of houses and properties to muslims overthe past 1400 years-------in fact muslims STOLE the city of Medina from jews. That is the city in which the rapist pig
of mecca is buried. TODAY----jews are not permitted to set
foot on the land of the city in which jews lived and died
for at least 1000 years. According to your theory-----
jews have a RIGHT to bomb that city to hell and then TAKE
IT BACK gee-----I am impressed. I am not sure I want
the land in which the rotting carcass of the pig was planted

If you have to ask I can't help you beyond saying, if you manage to take my land and houses, no matter how, you and I will never be at peace, never.

ok Jews lost lots of houses and properties to muslims overthe past 1400 years-------in fact muslims STOLE the city of Medina from jews. That is the city in which the rapist pig
You approve of Political Zionists taking the land of others but not Arabs and Muslims. I can't help you.

what "land owners"? Who OWNED what land in the middle east in 1948---or 1920 ---or 1880?. BTW---the UN did not give anyone any land

who are "others" in your post? Did you own land there?
Did you ever meet anyone who owned land there in 1948?
Do you know any Hamas people who would agree that jews who bought land there prior to 1948 have every right to continue owning it along with ----jews who owned land in Iran and Iraq and Syria and Lebanon etc-----having every RIGHT TO CONTINUE TO OWN IT? You continue to declare----
I AM A DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE. btw----arabs NEVER BOUGHT HEBRON------jews bought that city several times over------since Abraham did-------uhm....a long time ago---jews NEVER SOLD IT

Do you know any Hamas people who would agree that jews who bought land there prior to 1948 have every right to continue owning it along with ----jews who owned land in Iran and Iraq and Syria and Lebanon etc-----having every RIGHT TO CONTINUE TO OWN IT? You continue to declare----
I AM A DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE. btw----arabs NEVER BOUGHT HEBRON------jews bought that city several times over------since Abraham did-------uhm....a long time ago---jews NEVER SOLD IT
The others are the rightful land owners, the U.N. did not even bother to consult with before giving away their land.

You approve of Political Zionists taking the land of others but not Arabs and Muslims. I can't help you.

wrong-------you approve of imperialist arab muslims gaining land by attack, murder, rape and pillage-------including land owned by jews-------you have never repudiated that practice which has been going on for 1400 years. You have failed to
provide evidence that jews "took land of others"" ----in fact your big issue is the word ISRAEL-----you have decided that all land in ISRAEL-----actually not true----some is owned by
muslims and Christians ----even Zoroastrians have some

The others are the rightful land owners, the U.N. did not even bother to consult with before giving away their land.

can you name one who was damaged by this imaginary event?

wrong-------you approve of imperialist arab muslims gaining land by attack, murder, rape and pillage-------including land owned by jews-------you have never repudiated that practice which has been going on for 1400 years. You have failed to
provide evidence that jews "took land of others"" ----in fact your big issue is the word ISRAEL-----you have decided that all land in ISRAEL-----actually not true----some is owned by
You have no leg to stand on. You approve of Political Zionists taking all of Palestine. Israel is now far larger than what the U.N. granted them in 1948, and shouldn't have.
palestineshrinks.jpg

Last edited:

There was nothing "imaginary" about it. Palestinian right of return - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
palestineshrinks.jpg

You have no leg to stand on. You approve of Political Zionists taking all of Palestine. Israel is now far larger than what the U.N. granted them in 1948, and shouldn't have.

gee----you cannot name even ONE person from whom the POLITICAL ZIONISTS took land that the person "owned"

gee----you cannot name even ONE person from whom the POLITICAL ZIONISTS took land that the person "owned"
There is no need, that would change nothing. There are tens of thousands of them. It's Israeli and Palestinian history.

You can read things like this is you wish? Maybe that will make the history real to you? Remembering Palestine in 1948

There was nothing "imaginary" about it. Palestinian right of return - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
palestineshrinks.jpg

I am curious-----who OWNS the green stuff in the 1947 map?
Did the arabs agree to the 1947 plan-----do arabs own any of the land in the 2005 map? for that matter do arabs own
any of the land in the 1949-67 map?

palestineshrinks.jpg
The entire region was called Palestine, ignoramous. It had zero to do with population.

There is no need, that would change nothing. There are tens of thousands of them. It's Israeli and Palestinian history.

there are tens of thousands of former arab land owners of
land currently owned by jews?-----nope---you are entirely wrong------no such record exists anywhere. Records of land
owner ship go back thousands of years in the Middle east---that is records were made-----people did not just claim-----
THEY FORCED ME OFF MY LAND by saying ---SEE? I KEPT THE KEY TO MY HOUSE. BTW historically---the only PALESTINIANS that existed in the world were jews living
in Palestine. That is why my hubby is a Palestinian. In
1948 you could NOT be a Palestinian-----you would not qualify

palestineshrinks.jpg

I am curious-----who OWNS the green stuff in the 1947 map?
Did the arabs agree to the 1947 plan-----do arabs own any of the land in the 2005 map? for that matter do arabs own
any of the land in the 1949-67 map?

Are you being serious...

Who do you think was living on that land?

You are so far from the actual truth it is just not on your radar...

Someone somewhere long time ago in a galaxy far far away took some land.

Therefore it's ok to train kids to murder people, who nobody has taken any land from.

The leftist logic is completely air tight.

palestineshrinks.jpg
The entire region was called Palestine, ignoramous. It had zero to do with population.
I am well aware of that and there should be only one state now - Palestine. The U.N. established the modern state of Israel on the land belonging to others, without their permission.

Someone somewhere long time ago in a galaxy far far away took some land.

Therefore it's ok to train kids to murder people, who nobody has taken any land from.

The leftist logic is completely air tight.
The land was taken starting in 1948. If someone takes your land do you make peace with them, yes or no?

Forum List

Back