🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

more maudlin stupidity-----people do die in jail -----lots do---
in fact sometimes JIHADIST pigs kill them ----we were so
happy that the prison guard stabbed thru the eye by the
jihadist pig SURVIVED------blinded in one eye and brain
damaged but ALIVE

Its from another thread. She said Arab terrorism is not unlawful according to something. I think the Geneva Convention. Igts possible she deleted that post. Of course, accorsing to Sherri, suicide and missile attacks directed at civilians is not terrorism, right Sherri?

I never said that, and what the rocket attacks are, which are launched into civilian areas, are indiscriminate attacks on a civilian population, and they constitute violations of The Fourth Geneva Convention. Suicide attacks are a thing of the past, so no reason to discuss them.

There is no international crime of terrorism. So, I cannot condemn anyone for commission of a crime that does not exist.

The only reason they are a thing of the past is because Israel built the wall, to fence in the animals who enjoying killing Jews in the name of Allah. I know you want to see more dead ISraelis, but you won;t, because unlike Hamas, the ISraeli government takes care of its citizens

No, here is why they stopped.

"Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer."

Hamas in call to end suicide bombings

That was in April of 2006, almost 7 years ago.

The suicide bombings were a response to Israel's killings of civilians in targeted assassinations, which continue, they never stopped even though they are every much as unlawful under intl law as the suicide bombings were.

Sherri

Now let's tell the truth here. It is the Muslim animals who have been torturing those in many Muslim countries. They torture the Christians, the Hindus, the Buddhists, the Atheists and even each other of different sects. However, Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," certainly does overlook all her fellow Christians who are tortured in Muslim prisons. By the way, Frau Sherri, since you have so much time on your hands, could you please arrange for this good Christian man and his family to be helped, either with food packages or arrange for some Christian group to get him and his family out of the country and to safety. We realize that you probably don't want to spare the time from running all over the Internet bashing the Jews and Israel to help your fellow Christians who have been affected in Syria and other places in the Muslim world, but at least have a heart and help this one family.
CHRISTIAN ARAB SYRIAN BEGS FOR HIS LIFE IN REBEL SHARIA COURT???. |

so far I have not seen a single case in which it was proven that a
pali was murdered in an israeli jail by Israelis You got one?

the injury to the LOW SPINAL CORD by a kick in the back was
LUDICROUS I will give you a clue-----even a kick in the thorax
which injures the spinal cord would be a hard sell for an acute
death due to spinal cord injury-----but the LUMBAR SPINE?
c'mon now Here is a better clue----next time claim a tear in
aorta----that would work

Its from another thread. She said Arab terrorism is not unlawful according to something. I think the Geneva Convention. Igts possible she deleted that post. Of course, accorsing to Sherri, suicide and missile attacks directed at civilians is not terrorism, right Sherri?

I never said that, and what the rocket attacks are, which are launched into civilian areas, are indiscriminate attacks on a civilian population, and they constitute violations of The Fourth Geneva Convention. Suicide attacks are a thing of the past, so no reason to discuss them.

There is no international crime of terrorism. So, I cannot condemn anyone for commission of a crime that does not exist.

The only reason they are a thing of the past is because Israel built the wall, to fence in the animals who enjoying killing Jews in the name of Allah. I know you want to see more dead ISraelis, but you won;t, because unlike Hamas, the ISraeli government takes care of its citizens

True, but then again, Israel has it's state and the Palestinians don't. A state, by the way, that was fought for using the same tactics of terrorism and UN as the Palestinians now use.

Now let's tell the truth here. It is the Muslim animals who have been torturing those in many Muslim countries. They torture the Christians, the Hindus, the Buddhists, the Atheists and even each other of different sects. However, Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," certainly does overlook all her fellow Christians who are tortured in Muslim prisons. By the way, Frau Sherri, since you have so much time on your hands, could you please arrange for this good Christian man and his family to be helped, either with food packages or arrange for some Christian group to get him and his family out of the country and to safety. We realize that you probably don't want to spare the time from running all over the Internet bashing the Jews and Israel to help your fellow Christians who have been affected in Syria and other places in the Muslim world, but at least have a heart and help this one family.

And this rant has what to do with the topic - which is that a man was died, possibly killed and tortured in an Israeli prison? Or, is this a deflection - oh, look, all these other countries (Muslim) are worse? Does that somehow make this acceptable and not condemnable?

Zionist animals live to torture and kill Palestinians!

And this rant has what to do with the topic - which is that a man was died, possibly killed and tortured in an Israeli prison? Or, is this a deflection - oh, look, all these other countries (Muslim) are worse? Does that somehow make this acceptable and not condemnable?

this whole forum is nothing but defelection, and hossfly is the worst abuser.

addedd edit: the nfunny part is, i ust went back and read hossfly's post after the above was posted. i hadn't aa need to rad it, just your response. it is like you really do not have to read him anymore.

Last edited:
A mere unsubstantiated claim from the propagandists that some Palestinian prisoner died as a result of torture is so baseless as to constitute trolling.

This is a troll thread.

Plain and simple.

When I give examples of what Islamic terrorists are doing in Syria, Jordan and Egypt, I am speaking of Palestinians. Those countries are where Palestinians were spawned before they infested Israel. They just won't own up to the facts.That's my opinion and it's correct.

Wait a second...what? One day you tell us Palestinians are actuallty Arabs from syria and Jordan now you tell us Arabs in Syria and Jordan are actually Palestinians....:cuckoo:

What a nut this guy is...:lol:

ALL THINGS in the physical world are "RELATIVE" No science exists in a VACUUM

no matter what the issue in the physical world----it can be described ONLY in relation
to other aspects of the physical world. Even the simply VELOCITY of A MOVING
OBJECT can be determined ONLY by measuring it from ONE PHYSICAL POINT
TO ANOTHER OVER TIME

A man died in prison Thus far no cause of death has been determined. The
only information available is ----simply useless stuff--the superficial observations
of an untrained person who cannot even describe what he saw. What he saw
was a dead person and nothing more----but he DECIDED in his own untrained mind
that purple discoloration commonly seen in CORPSES depending on how the
corpse lay when the person died MUST BE BRUISING what a joke!!!!!!
YET THE ISLAMO NAZI PIGS AND SOWS OF THE WORLD IMMEDIATELY FART
OUT "TORTURED BY THE JOOOOOOOS" then the islamo nazi pigs and
sows of the world OBJECT when real examples of the filth of their skirts is
revealed

this whole forum is nothing but defelection, and hossfly is the worst abuser.

addedd edit: the nfunny part is, i ust went back and read hossfly's post after the above was posted. i hadn't aa need to rad it, just your response. it is like you really do not have to read him anymore.
Does anyone really have to read you anymore either, Seal? What have you said that is important? It is quite obvious that you don't care what happens to others in Muslim countries, not even when it happens to your fellow Catholics. As long as you can bash Israel and the Jews, you are one happy fellow. Even when you were on another venue where you could discuss the Middle East, you were very silent about what was happening, and I think many of the readers have your number here. All the viewers are not as stupid as you wish they were so that they are going to believe everything you and yours with the same mind set are saying.

Wait a second...what? One day you tell us Palestinians are actuallty Arabs from syria and Jordan now you tell us Arabs in Syria and Jordan are actually Palestinians....:cuckoo:

What a nut this guy is...:lol:
Both your examples are the same, Alice.You're a Palestinian, so where did you come from? I am guessing Egypt, where your hero Yessir was whelped.

A mere unsubstantiated claim from the propagandists that some Palestinian prisoner died as a result of torture is so baseless as to constitute trolling.

This is a troll thread.

Plain and simple.

it's a wash. an israeli medical official says one thing. a palestinian medical official says the opposite.

that is your only plain and simple.

there is nothing plain and simple about anything over there except that israel has steadfastly and consistantly refused any independent and objective investigations of any alleged wrongdoings of which they have been accused.

Seal the Israeli medical official first said it was a result of a heart attack. He later determined the cause of death is unknown. Which obviously means....

Last edited:
Seal the Israeli medical official first said it was a result of a heart attack. He later determined the cause of death is unknown. Which obviously means....

i don't think it means anything other than what is said at this time which is that he initially determined the cause of death was a heart attack and changed that to unknown causes.

obviously, speculation will always occur without any independent investigation, but unlike zionists, i really would like to wait for awhile before we go that route. we didn't use to do that but now we are beginning to.

we may never get a definitive answer, but we may get an answer based upon probabilitities.

personally, i think we should stick to tried and true. do you really want to sound like a zionist. israel needs no external demonisation. they are doing a fine job on their own.

When I give examples of what Islamic terrorists are doing in Syria, Jordan and Egypt, I am speaking of Palestinians. Those countries are where Palestinians were spawned before they infested Israel. They just won't own up to the facts.That's my opinion and it's correct.

So...you are claiming that Israel was empty of non-Jewish native inhabitants before it became a state? SERIOUSLY?

I prefer facts to opinions.

Forum List

Back