🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

Seal the Israeli medical official first said it was a result of a heart attack. He later determined the cause of death is unknown. Which obviously means....

i don't think it means anything other than what is said at this time which is that he initially determined the cause of death was a heart attack and changed that to unknown causes.

obviously, speculation will always occur without any independent investigation, but unlike zionists, i really would like to wait for awhile before we go that route. we didn't use to do that but now we are beginning to.

we may never get a definitive answer, but we may get an answer based upon probabilitities.

personally, i think we should stick to tried and true. do you really want to sound like a zionist. israel needs no external demonisation. they are doing a fine job on their own.
Now, Seal, why didn't you say the same thing about the Muslims needing no help to demonize themselves when you were on a Middle East forum. Is it that you really don't care what the Muslims do, and are just happy to be on a forum where you are able to demonize the Jews and Israel? By the way, I wonder if this clown has ever learned how to say Dirty Jewish Dog in Arabic the way je learned how to in Farsi? As we can see from the following article, young people do die of heart attacks. This happens to be the latest.
Harvard-Westlake Student Honored After Sudden Death « CBS Los Angeles

A mere unsubstantiated claim from the propagandists that some Palestinian prisoner died as a result of torture is so baseless as to constitute trolling.

This is a troll thread.

Plain and simple.

it's a wash. an israeli medical official says one thing. a palestinian medical official says the opposite.

that is your only plain and simple.

there is nothing plain and simple about anything over there except that israel has steadfastly and consistantly refused any independent and objective investigations of any alleged wrongdoings of which they have been accused.

Perhaps you could let us know just who you would consider able and willing to do such INDEPENDENT and OBJECTIVE investigations?

And this rant has what to do with the topic - which is that a man was died, possibly killed and tortured in an Israeli prison? Or, is this a deflection - oh, look, all these other countries (Muslim) are worse? Does that somehow make this acceptable and not condemnable?
When I give examples of what Islamic terrorists are doing in Syria, Jordan and Egypt, I am speaking of Palestinians. Those countries are where Palestinians were spawned before they infested Israel. They just won't own up to the facts.That's my opinion and it's correct.

So...you are claiming that Israel was empty of non-Jewish native inhabitants before it became a state? SERIOUSLY?

I prefer facts to opinions.
I didn't say any such thing. I implied that the people who call themselves Palestinians originated in those countries and thats a fact.

so far I have not seen a single case in which it was proven that a
pali was murdered in an israeli jail by Israelis You got one?

hmmm....considering they refuse to openly investigate complaints or file criminal charges when it occurs...it's hard to say isn't it?

Failure to investigate alleged cases of ill-treatment and torture | B'Tselem
From the beginning of 2001 to the end of March 2011, more than seven hundred complaints alleging ISA abuse of interrogees have been filed with the State Attorney's Office. The State Attorney's Office did not order a criminal investigation into any of the complaints.

The State Attorney's Office bases its decision on the findings made by the Inspector of Complaints by ISA Interrogees (the Complaints Inspector), who is an ISA agent and subordinate to the head of the ISA. With the Complaints Inspector lacking independence and objectivity, it is not surprising that, in most cases, the inspector determines that the complaint is not true.

In the few cases in which the Complaints Inspector found that ISA agents abused an interrogee, the State Attorney's Office decided to close the file without ordering a criminal investigation, this on the tendentious grounds that the High Court established, whereby in “ticking bomb” cases the ISA interrogator may escape criminal responsibility under the “necessity defense.” His interpretation ignores the High Court's holding that this defense applies only with respect to an act that is “the result of an improvisation given the unpredictable character of the events,” and not the product of a calculated decision approved beforehand, as is the case.

The flaws in the “interrogation” described leads to the conclusion that the State of Israel breaches its obligation under international law to investigate allegations of torture and, where the findings dictate, prosecute the perpetrators. Furthermore, this mechanism transmits a message to interrogees, the potential complainants, that the chance of measures being taken against the persons responsible is zero.

When I give examples of what Islamic terrorists are doing in Syria, Jordan and Egypt, I am speaking of Palestinians. Those countries are where Palestinians were spawned before they infested Israel. They just won't own up to the facts.That's my opinion and it's correct.

So...you are claiming that Israel was empty of non-Jewish native inhabitants before it became a state? SERIOUSLY?

I didn't say any such thing. I implied that the people who call themselves Palestinians originated in those countries and thats a fact.

Is it a fact?

The Palestinian people, (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني*, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī) also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون*, al-Filasṭīniyyūn), are the modern descendants of groups who lived in Palestine over the centuries, and who today are largely culturally and linguistically Arab due to Arabization of the region.[15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22] Despite various wars and exoduses, roughly one half of the world's Palestinian population continues to reside in the area encompassing the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and Israel. In this combined area, as of 2004, Palestinians constituted 49% of all inhabitants,[23] encompassing the entire population of the Gaza Strip (1.6 million), the majority of the population of the West Bank (approximately 2.3 million versus close to 500,000 Jewish Israeli citizens which includes about 200,000 in East Jerusalem), and 16.5% of the population of Israel proper as Arab citizens of Israel.[4] Many are Palestinian refugees or internally displaced Palestinians, including more than a million in the Gaza Strip,[24] three-quarters of a million in the West Bank,[24] and about a quarter of a million in Israel proper. Of the Palestinian population who live abroad, known as the Palestinian diaspora, more than half are stateless lacking citizenship in any country.[25] About 2.6 million of the diaspora population live in neighboring Jordan where they make up approximately half the population,[26] 1.5 million live between Syria and Lebanon, a quarter of a million in Saudi Arabia, with Chile's half a million representing the largest concentration outside the Arab world.

Genetic analysis suggests that a majority of the Muslims of Palestine, inclusive of Arab citizens of Israel, are descendants of Christians, Jews and other earlier inhabitants of the southern Levant whose core may reach back to prehistoric times. A study of high-resolution haplotypes demonstrated that a substantial portion of Y chromosomes of Israeli Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belonged to the same chromosome pool.[27] Since the time of the Muslim conquests in the 7th century, religious conversions have resulted in Palestinians being predominantly Sunni Muslim by religious affiliation, though there is a significant Palestinian Christian minority of various Christian denominations, as well as Druze and a small Samaritan community. Though Palestinian Jews made up part of the population of Palestine prior to the creation of the State of Israel, few identify as "Palestinian" today. Acculturation, independent from conversion to Islam, resulted in Palestinians being linguistically and culturally Arab.[15] The vernacular of Palestinians, irrespective of religion, is the Palestinian dialect of Arabic. Many Arab citizens of Israel including Palestinians are bilingual and fluent in Hebrew.

A mere unsubstantiated claim from the propagandists that some Palestinian prisoner died as a result of torture is so baseless as to constitute trolling.

This is a troll thread.

Plain and simple.

it's a wash. an israeli medical official says one thing. a palestinian medical official says the opposite.

that is your only plain and simple.

there is nothing plain and simple about anything over there except that israel has steadfastly and consistantly refused any independent and objective investigations of any alleged wrongdoings of which they have been accused.

Perhaps you could let us know just who you would consider able and willing to do such INDEPENDENT and OBJECTIVE investigations?

i would let the UN set it up, with input from both sides. LOl...let the vatican do it. they have docs.

toss it to china.

it is just an qutopsy, for gods sake.

have an israeli doc, a palestinian doc, and a doc from a neutral country.

Seal the Israeli medical official first said it was a result of a heart attack. He later determined the cause of death is unknown. Which obviously means....

i don't think it means anything other than what is said at this time which is that he initially determined the cause of death was a heart attack and changed that to unknown causes.

obviously, speculation will always occur without any independent investigation, but unlike zionists, i really would like to wait for awhile before we go that route. we didn't use to do that but now we are beginning to.

we may never get a definitive answer, but we may get an answer based upon probabilitities.

personally, i think we should stick to tried and true. do you really want to sound like a zionist. israel needs no external demonisation. they are doing a fine job on their own.
Now, Seal, why didn't you say the same thing about the Muslims needing no help to demonize themselves when you were on a Middle East forum. Is it that you really don't care what the Muslims do, and are just happy to be on a forum where you are able to demonize the Jews and Israel? By the way, I wonder if this clown has ever learned how to say Dirty Jewish Dog in Arabic the way je learned how to in Farsi? As we can see from the following article, young people do die of heart attacks. This happens to be the latest.

hoss, not only are you lying, but your lies are becoming ridiculously desperate.

what next, the heart attack rate among infertile male penquins after on the migration route from bruney island.

Is it a fact?

The Palestinian people, (Arabic: الشعب الفلسطيني*, ash-sha‘b al-Filasṭīnī) also referred to as Palestinians (Arabic: الفلسطينيون*, al-Filasṭīniyyūn), are the modern descendants of groups who lived in Palestine over the centuries, and who today are largely culturally and linguistically Arab due to Arabization of the region.[15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22] Despite various wars and exoduses, roughly one half of the world's Palestinian population continues to reside in the area encompassing the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and Israel. In this combined area, as of 2004, Palestinians constituted 49% of all inhabitants,[23] encompassing the entire population of the Gaza Strip (1.6 million), the majority of the population of the West Bank (approximately 2.3 million versus close to 500,000 Jewish Israeli citizens which includes about 200,000 in East Jerusalem), and 16.5% of the population of Israel proper as Arab citizens of Israel.[4] Many are Palestinian refugees or internally displaced Palestinians, including more than a million in the Gaza Strip,[24] three-quarters of a million in the West Bank,[24] and about a quarter of a million in Israel proper. Of the Palestinian population who live abroad, known as the Palestinian diaspora, more than half are stateless lacking citizenship in any country.[25] About 2.6 million of the diaspora population live in neighboring Jordan where they make up approximately half the population,[26] 1.5 million live between Syria and Lebanon, a quarter of a million in Saudi Arabia, with Chile's half a million representing the largest concentration outside the Arab world.

Genetic analysis suggests that a majority of the Muslims of Palestine, inclusive of Arab citizens of Israel, are descendants of Christians, Jews and other earlier inhabitants of the southern Levant whose core may reach back to prehistoric times. A study of high-resolution haplotypes demonstrated that a substantial portion of Y chromosomes of Israeli Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belonged to the same chromosome pool.[27] Since the time of the Muslim conquests in the 7th century, religious conversions have resulted in Palestinians being predominantly Sunni Muslim by religious affiliation, though there is a significant Palestinian Christian minority of various Christian denominations, as well as Druze and a small Samaritan community. Though Palestinian Jews made up part of the population of Palestine prior to the creation of the State of Israel, few identify as "Palestinian" today. Acculturation, independent from conversion to Islam, resulted in Palestinians being linguistically and culturally Arab.[15] The vernacular of Palestinians, irrespective of religion, is the Palestinian dialect of Arabic. Many Arab citizens of Israel including Palestinians are bilingual and fluent in Hebrew.
I prefer Brittainicapedia to Wikipedia, which can be edited by anyone who wants to push his theories. This article goes back to the beginning of man on earth.

Palestine -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

hoss, not only are you lying, but your lies are becoming ridiculously desperate.

what next, the heart attack rate among infertile male penquins after on the migration route from bruney island.
What lie, Seamus?

Is it a fact?

I prefer Brittainicapedia to Wikipedia, which can be edited by anyone who wants to push his theories. This article goes back to the beginning of man on earth.

I prefer Wikipedia because even though it is edited, it has a form of quality control and more important - it links to original sources for claims being made so you can judge for yourself. I consider genetic analysis to be a pretty decent "fact".

However, if you prefer Britannica, let's take a look:

The social geography of modern Palestine, especially the area west of the Jordan River, has been greatly affected by the dramatic political changes and wars that have brought this small region to the attention of the world. In the early 21st century, Israeli Jews constituted roughly half of the population west of the Jordan, while Arabs—Muslim, Christian, and Druze—and other smaller minorities accounted for the rest. The Jewish population is increasingly composed of persons born in Israel itself, although millions of immigrants have arrived since the founding of the State of Israel in 1948. The Arab population is descended from Arabs who lived in the area during the mandate period and, in most cases, for centuries before that time. The majority of both Jews and Arabs are now urbanized.

I suppose you could go back thousands of years and try to make sense of migrations but what's the point?

I prefer Wikipedia because even though it is edited, it has a form of quality control and more important - it links to original sources for claims being made so you can judge for yourself. I consider genetic analysis to be a pretty decent "fact".

The social geography of modern Palestine, especially the area west of the Jordan River, has been greatly affected by the dramatic political changes and wars that have brought this small region to the attention of the world. In the early 21st century, Israeli Jews constituted roughly half of the population west of the Jordan, while Arabs—Muslim, Christian, and Druze—and other smaller minorities accounted for the rest. The Jewish population is increasingly composed of persons born in Israel itself, although millions of immigrants have arrived since the founding of the State of Israel in 1948. The Arab population is descended from Arabs who lived in the area during the mandate period and, in most cases, for centuries before that time. The majority of both Jews and Arabs are now urbanized.

I suppose you could go back thousands of years and try to make sense of migrations but what's the point?
No point to it is right so I'll stick with my ideas.

That's cool...I'll stick to facts then :)

That's cool...I'll stick to facts then :)
Glad we got that settled.

Forum List

Back