🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FY2RiQ819U&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Arafat Jaradat tortured in Israeli prison until death. - YouTube[/ame]

That should answer your question, Mr. Tinmore.

There is no "arab terrorism" crime for me to support or condemn, I challenge all show me a crime of "arab terrorism" in the provisions of intl law. How can I condemn or support something that does not exist?

Indeed.

Is there is no Arab crimes and terrorism, then there is no Jewish crimes and terrorism, either.:eusa_whistle:

Absolutely true. Only an idiot would dare to deny how true that is.

Would you like to explain how you think it's OK for you to lie like this?

You obviously did not watch the video, Zionist soldiers came to Arafat's house and took him away and they told his wife to not expect to ever see him again. And the Zionist animals followed through with their premediated plan to torture and kill him! This crime reveals the Zionist animal mentality!

The issue was that Sherri believes "Attacking and killing Jews is legal".

Sherri believed I was hinting the fact that this was a Palesitnian terror attack. She even went further and "gloated" the "attack" which I "hinted" happened.

Theoretically, and NOT, that was EXACTLY the issue.

According to Sherri, terror attacks against Israelis are not unlawful. Apparently killing Jews is legal . Arguing with Sherri is quite useless, her brainwashed Nazi mind is beyond repair.

This was the question I had. Where did she say that?

I was wondering the same thing, and even went and looked through the posts on this thread but did not see it....would be nice to have a link so we could know what her actual words were....

Zionist animals live to torture and kill Palestinians!

You obviously did not watch the video, Zionist soldiers came to Aradat's house and took him away and they told his wife to not expect to ever see him again. And the Zionist animals followed through with their premediated plan to torture and kill him! This crime reveals the Zionist animal mentality!

It's difficult to verify the accuracy of videos .... how do you know for sure that is what was said or that is the intent?

I hope this death gets investigated thoroughly and impartially.

Zionist animals.....you know, you sound just like the posters who refer to Arab vermin and how Palistinians make good target practice...

Sherri believed I was hinting the fact that this was a Palesitnian terror attack. She even went further and "gloated" the "attack" which I "hinted" happened.

According to Sherri, terror attacks against Israelis are not unlawful. Apparently killing Jews is legal . Arguing with Sherri is quite useless, her brainwashed Nazi mind is beyond repair.

I was wondering the same thing, and even went and looked through the posts on this thread but did not see it....would be nice to have a link so we could know what her actual words were....

Indeed, I could not find it either.

Its from another thread. She said Arab terrorism is not unlawful according to something. I think the Geneva Convention. Igts possible she deleted that post. Of course, accorsing to Sherri, suicide and missile attacks directed at civilians is not terrorism, right Sherri?

Indeed, I could not find it either.

It's easy to distort someone's words or strip context from a statement....so, if no original post exists to show the quote, I'll assume that is what occurred until proven otherwise :)

You obviously did not watch the video, Zionist soldiers came to Aradat's house and took him away and they told his wife to not expect to ever see him again. And the Zionist animals followed through with their premediated plan to torture and kill him! This crime reveals the Zionist animal mentality!

It's difficult to verify the accuracy of videos .... how do you know for sure that is what was said or that is the intent?

Zionist animals.....you know, you sound just like the posters who refer to Arab vermin and how Palistinians make good target practice...

Torturing a man to death is a savage and animal act This video is not the only place I have read a discussion about premeditation in this crime, either. The woman speaking in this video is a witness to the taking of the prisoner, she is not a propaganda source. If any of us had these events happen to us, i hope our accounts would not simply be dismissed as propaganda, based on our ethnicity or race or religion or color.There is a lengthy discussion in the comments to the Mondoweiss article, that is one place I have been reading this discussed, the likelihood this may well be a premeditated torture and killing. Also, the fact is Israel has a well documented history of torture. The UNISPAL website has many reports. I discussed excerpts of some of the reports earlier in the thread. This torture practice is a long standing practice that needs to be fully exposed, by doing that the hope is Israel will stop the practice and lives may be saved. That truly is why all human rights groups write reports about human rights abuses, they hope that exposing the abuses will help to prevent more such abuses in the future.

Sherri is an ISA-RESPECTER---like Magda Goebbels and Achmadinejad and
Arafart even her U-tube citation title is a gross lie-----the video
is not about Jaradat-----it is all his slutty wife putting on a
performance which,,, in itself is TORTURE If Jaradat was tortured--
it was not in jail----it was at home living with that disgusting hag

Zionist animals live to torture and kill Palestinians!

You obviously did not watch the video, Zionist soldiers came to Arafat's house and took him away and they told his wife to not expect to ever see him again. And the Zionist animals followed through with their premediated plan to torture and kill him! This crime reveals the Zionist animal mentality!

I watched the video do not miss it marge---it is quite a performance.

SLUT MRS JARADAN screeches and shrills and spews forth a memorized
pile of shit in which she describes the brutal arrest of arafat----and
the SNEERING IDF soldiers "you will never see him again" etc etc
The video was made after the terrorist pig had already died----that
fact is apparent in the words of slut mrs jaradan-----even for PALLYWOOD
it is badly done. I hope they pay her

Torturing a man to death is a savage and animal act

I totally agree, which is why I hope there is an honest investigation of this. But it is not an act participated in or supported by Zionists as a group any more than Muslims as a group enjoy beheading journalists.

This video is not the only place I have read a discussion about premeditation in this crime, either. The woman speaking in this video is a witness to the taking of the prisoner, she is not a propaganda source. If any of us had these events happen to us, i hope our accounts would not simply be dismissed as propaganda, based on our ethnicity or race or religion or color.There is a lengthy discussion in the comments to the Mondoweiss article, that is one place I have been reading this discussed, the likelihood this may well be a premeditated torture and killing.

How do you know it isn't propaganda? Both sides in this conflict are guilty of creating propaganda to support their own version of events and it's hard to dig out the truth. It may be partially true, entirely true or false. That is why I tend to be skeptical of youtube videos.

B'tselem put a press release - which I entirely agree with and I hope pressure is kept up on Israeli authorities : Investigation of Palestinian detainee's death in custody must include full circumstances | B'Tselem

Investigation of Palestinian detainee's death in custody must include full circumstances
Published:
23 Feb 2013

Following the announcement that an investigation was opened into the circumstances surrounding the death of Arafat Jaradat, a Palestinian resident of Sa'ir, who was detained at Megido Prison, B'Tselem stated that the investigation must relate to the full circumstances of the event, and not only to the conduct of those directly responsible for his wellbeing at the time.

The investigation must examine, the detainee's treatment during his interrogation, the procedures followed by the ISA (Shabak) interrogators and the responsibility for setting those procedures. Additionally, the investigation must include the conduct of the physicians who examined Jaradat, as well as the procedures governing the work of physicians in interrogation facilities, the hierarchy under which they operate, and their independence of the ISA.

The investigation must be independent, effective and transparent, and be finalized swiftly.

Also, the fact is Israel has a well documented history of torture. The UNISPAL website has many reports. I discussed excerpts of some of the reports earlier in the thread. This torture practice is a long standing practice that needs to be fully exposed, by doing that the hope is Israel will stop the practice and lives may be saved. That truly is why all human rights groups write reports about human rights abuses, they hope that exposing the abuses will help to prevent more such abuses in the future.

I totally agree:thup:

Torturing a man to death is a savage and animal act This video is not the only place I have read a discussion about premeditation in this crime, either. The woman speaking in this video is a witness to the taking of the prisoner, she is not a propaganda source. If any of us had these events happen to us, i hope our accounts would not simply be dismissed as propaganda, based on our ethnicity or race or religion or color.There is a lengthy discussion in the comments to the Mondoweiss article, that is one place I have been reading this discussed, the likelihood this may well be a premeditated torture and killing. Also, the fact is Israel has a well documented history of torture. The UNISPAL website has many reports. I discussed excerpts of some of the reports earlier in the thread. This torture practice is a long standing practice that needs to be fully exposed, by doing that the hope is Israel will stop the practice and lives may be saved. That truly is why all human rights groups write reports about human rights abuses, they hope that exposing the abuses will help to prevent more such abuses in the future.

Uploaded on Apr 22, 2010

Day 53: You saw it on 49a the forensic doctor told Ashira that it wasnt a suicide like the Israeli authorities claimed, nor was it a natural death! We called the film Murder in an Israeli Prison! The exclusive footage of the film was used by Al Arabiya, CNN and Reuters just transmitted it to 600 television stations worldwide. Since then the Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem girls have been wondering what is taking officialdom so long to declare the reason of death. Ashira goes today to the Press conference that makes it official. Raed was killed with a blow to his spine causing damage to his spinal cord and internal bleeding.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5AHZ_swQCQ]53 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

I have a very important question for you tinnie-----explain to me---a
person who has disected lots of spinal cords in autopsy----how a KICK
to the LOW back--injures a SPINAL CORD to the extent that the injury
kills the patient I cannot imagine Maybe the doctor involved is
simply stupid--------he said INJURY TO THE SPINAL CORD

was there ever a trial ? did the real findings come out in trial?

Its from another thread. She said Arab terrorism is not unlawful according to something. I think the Geneva Convention. Igts possible she deleted that post. Of course, accorsing to Sherri, suicide and missile attacks directed at civilians is not terrorism, right Sherri?

I never said that, and what the rocket attacks are, which are launched into civilian areas, are indiscriminate attacks on a civilian population, and they constitute violations of The Fourth Geneva Convention. Suicide attacks are a thing of the past, so no reason to discuss them.

There is no international crime of terrorism. So, I cannot condemn anyone for commission of a crime that does not exist.

I never said that, and what the rocket attacks are, which are launched into civilian areas, are indiscriminate attacks on a civilian population, and they constitute violations of The Fourth Geneva Convention. Suicide attacks are a thing of the past, so no reason to discuss them.

There is no international crime of terrorism. So, I cannot condemn anyone for commission of a crime that does not exist.

The only reason they are a thing of the past is because Israel built the wall, to fence in the animals who enjoying killing Jews in the name of Allah. I know you want to see more dead ISraelis, but you won;t, because unlike Hamas, the ISraeli government takes care of its citizens

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeWukDnlBDg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]INSANO!!! Funeral for Palestinian who died in Israeli custody - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back