🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

I'm not outraged. But the pro - Palestinians make it sound like the IDF and/or security forces are out to shoot the Palestinians for no reason.
I respect people who protest for what they believe in. But if you use violence against an army, you will get violence in return. These kids are young. I hope they fully recover.

I'm not trying to make it sound like that. But I will also mention the Israeli army is in occupied territory. They aren't innocent. This isn't just any random clash.

Oh, bullshit. How pitiful and pathetic. When are you going to get off that Native land you're sitting on? Hypocritic lying idiot.

I'm not outraged. But the pro - Palestinians make it sound like the IDF and/or security forces are out to shoot the Palestinians for no reason.
I respect people who protest for what they believe in. But if you use violence against an army, you will get violence in return. These kids are young. I hope they fully recover.

I'm not trying to make it sound like that. But I will also mention the Israeli army is in occupied territory. They aren't innocent. This isn't just any random clash.

Oh, bullshit. How pitiful and pathetic. When are you going to get off that Native land you're sitting on? Hypocritic lying idiot.

Hypocrisy is you, in the US, saying that to another person in the US. The Intl Court of Justice tells the whole world the Facts about Palestine and that is that Israel is the Occupier of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

That is your opinion.

And I certainly do not agree with you.

It is the opinion of the highest legal authority in the world that Isrsel is the Occupier of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

No Sherri. Wrong again! :)

The International Court Of Justice held in 2004 that EAST Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza are Occupied by Israel. What is it in your mind that cannot understand about that?

If I threw rocks or anything at riot police here, I would be handled harshly and put in jail immediately !

He was administratively detained on the suspicion of throwing rocks. And that would not result in you being tortured to death in the US.

It is the opinion of the highest legal authority in the world that Isrsel is the Occupier of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.

The International Court Of Justice held in 2004 that EAST Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza are Occupied by Israel. What is it your mind cannot understand about that?

Do you remember when Ariel Sharon unilaterally handed over all of Gaza to the Palestinians, completely with its Israeli built infrastructure, hoping that the Palestinians would make an economic success of their nation?

Well, what happened is of course that Hamas took over and Israel has been forced to subdue them, after being fired thousands and thousands of rockets !!!

Do you expect Israel to put up with these consistent terrorist attacks, just to suit you?

No way Sherri.

According to Sherri, terror attacks against Israelis are not unlawful. Apparently killing Jews is legal . Arguing with Sherri is quite useless, her brainwashed Nazi mind is beyond repair.

Hypocrisy is you, in the US, saying that to another person in the US. The Intl Court of Justice tells the whole world the Facts about Palestine and that is that Israel is the Occupier of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza.
Can the International Court be involved in what is happening in Muslim countries when it comes to the persecution of people who are non Muslims? It seems that an awful lot are being harassed, imprisoned and killed just because they don't follow Islam but have other beliefs. I wonder if Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," has any pull with the World Court since she is always bringing up that body. We know she wants to help her fellow Christians' and surely she is able to spend a few minutes working on this instead of spending her busy days and nights bashing Israel and the Jews. Her fellow Christians in Muslim countries will be ever so grateful.

American-Iranian pastor describes ?psychological abuse' | ICEJ International

According to Sherri, terror attacks against Israelis are not unlawful. Apparently killing Jews is legal . Arguing with Sherri is quite useless, her brainwashed Nazi mind is beyond repair.

Give sherri a chance-----she can testify against Israel ----she knows----isa told her so

The ICJ issues *opinions* - which is not at all the same thing as 'Facts'.

Courts make findings of fact and law and their Opinion finds Israel is the Occupier of East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza. They are the highest intl legal authority in our world. So I state Israel occupies East Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza, knowing it to be true with 100 percent certainty!

The International Court Of Justice held in 2004 that EAST Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza are Occupied by Israel. What is it your minz znnd cannot understand about that?

Do you remember when Ariel Sharon unilaterally handed over all of Gaza to the Palestinians, completely with its Israeli built infrastructure, hoping that the Palestinians would make an economic success of their nation?

Well, what happened is of course that Hamas took over and Israel has been forced to subdue them, after being fired thousands and thousands of rockets !!!

Do you expect Israel to put up with these consistent terrorist attacks, just to suit you?

No way Sherri.

Israel has made Gaza a concentration camp and they deliberately slaughter civilians as their lust for blood leads them to do. So, in Gaza they resist the slaughter of their children, a very human thing to do. And you cheer on Zionist baby killing. How disgusting!

The International Court Of Justice held in 2004 that EAST Jerusalem and the West Bank and Gaza are Occupied by Israel. What is it your minz znnd cannot understand about that?

No way Sherri.

Israel has made Gaza a concentration camp and they deliberately slaughter civilians as their lust for blood leads them to do. So, in Gaza they resist the slaughter of their children, a very human thing to do. And you cheer on Zionist baby killing. How disgusting!

*sigh* .... yes dear, yes ....go lie down, quiet you brains.

:dunno:

No way Sherri.

Fullabull fantasies.

I said none of that, your words and not mine.

Yes you did, you said Arab terrorism is not unlawful according to the U.N
Why are you lying? Are you ashamed of what you said? As long as you are spewing Israeli hating nonsense all over, I will always call you out on it and continue to expose you for the Nazi that you are.
Now go eat crow Frau Sherri :cuckoo:

Why are you lying? Are you ashamed of what you said? As long as you are spewing Israeli hating nonsense all over, I will always call you out on it and continue to expose you for the Nazi that you are.

No, I did not. I said Resistance to Occupation is lawful, and Resistance can include armed resistance.

No, I did not. I said Resistance to Occupation is lawful, and Resistance can include armed resistance.

You've said that as well, but this specific post that I am referring to , you stated that arab terrorism is not unlawful.

You've said that as well, but this specific post that I am referring to , you stated that arab terrorism is not unlawful.

No, I did not.

Will this be the beginning of a 3rd intifada?
:eusa_eh:
Gaza militants fire rocket into Israel, police there say
February 26, 2013, Israeli police say a rocket has been fired from the Gaza Strip into Israel. A police spokesman says there was damage to a road but no injuries.
It's the first such rocket from the Palestinian territory to land in Israel since Israeli-Gaza fighting last November. Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld says the remains of a rocket were found on Tuesday near the city of Ashkelon, in southern Israel.

There have been protests throughout the West Bank in recent days in support of Palestinians held in Israeli jails. This weekend, Palestinian prisoner Arafat Jaradat, 30, died under disputed circumstances, prompting more protests.

A statement from the Palestinian president's office says President Mahmoud Abbas has instructed Palestinian security officials to preserve order in the West Bank, but he blames Israel for the violence.

Thousands attended Jaradat's funeral procession in the West Bank of Hebron, Monday. Palestinian officials say autopsy results show Jaradat was tortured by Israeli interrogators, while Israeli officials say there's no conclusive cause of death yet and that more tests are needed.

Gaza militants fire rocket into Israel, police there say - CBS News

See also:

Israeli army expects new terrorist uprising
Sunday, February 24, 2013 | Israel has a new government (or will soon) and a new minister in charge of peace negotiations with the Palestinians, but Israel's military chiefs expect anything but peace in the near term. In fact, they are preparing for war.
An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) officer from the Central Command told Army Radio on Thursday that a new analysis of the situation suggests it is far more likely the Palestinians will launch a new wave of terrorism than return to the negotiating table.

Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas has been rebuffing peace overtures from Israel for the past two years. The officer stated that if US President Barack Obama is unable in his upcoming visit to strong-arm Israel into meeting Abbas' preconditions for talks, it is anticipated the Palestinians will turn to violence.

That is precisely the way the second intifada (or Oslo War) began in 2000, after Yasser Arafat did not receive 100 percent of what he demanded from the Israelis at Camp David.

The officer said a new uprising could also be sparked by renewed cross-border attacks on Israel from either Gaza or Lebanon. In preparation for this, Israeli troops are currently undergoing regular training for brief, intense bouts of terrorist violence in urban settings.

Israeli army expects new terrorist uprising - Israel Today | Israel News

Related:

‘Third intifada’ is already here, PA officials say
February 24, 2013, Netanyahu demands Ramallah quell West Bank riots; Palestinian leaders assert right to ‘nonviolent resistance,’ blame Israel for unrest
Four thousand five hundred Palestinian security prisoners in Israeli jails went on a hunger strike Sunday to protest the death of Arafat Shalish Shahin Jaradat in Megiddo Prison the day before, amid a wave of clashes in the West Bank that has been stoking Israeli concerns of a third Palestinian intifada, or uprising.

Palestinian officials on Sunday morning warned that another popular uprising was indeed unfolding, but asserted that protesters would stick to the path of nonviolence. “The death of the prisoner is the culmination of an already tense situation,” Kadoura Fares, a former PA minister and the head of the Palestinian prisoner’s club, told Maariv. “All of the incidents reveal a clear trend – we’re facing an intifada. The hunger-striking prisoners and the tense demonstrations, the violent clashes during which Palestinian civilians are killed, and the frozen peace process – all indicate that we’re sitting on a barrel of dynamite.” “It may very well be that Jaradat’s death will turn out to have been the match that lit it,” he added.

F130222IR05-635x357.jpg

A Palestinian protester stands next to a burning tire during clashes with Israeli security forces next to Ofer prison, near the West Bank city of Ramallah

Jaradat, 30, died of an apparent heart attack Saturday afternoon, according to Prison Services spokeswoman Sivan Weizman. Following the announcement of Jaradat’s death, prisoners briefly rioted in the Ofer Prison in the West Bank. In Hebron, Palestinian protesters clashed with security forces, who dispersed them using teargas. One soldier and two Palestinians were lightly injured.

The Israeli government categorically demanded from the Palestinian Authority that it calm the West Bank unrest, Israel Radio reported. Diplomatic sources in Jerusalem said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s special envoy to the Palestinians, Yitzhak Molcho, conveyed the message. The prime minister also reportedly instructed the government to transfer millions of dollars in tax money collected by Israel on the PA’s behalf last month,so that the non-transfer of funds couldn’t be used as a pretext for allowing the riots to continue.

More http://www.timesofisrael.com/third-intifada-is-already-raging-pa-officials-say/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back