🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

So many posters here are simply tools of Satan, just have to ignore them and pity them!
What a freak.

Did you learn that line from your Iranian Islamist friends...little Satan, big Satan...and in your case....SATANIC VERSES! LOL.

Ass heed, How many times do you have to be told Memri is a Zionist Propaganda site with zero credibility? You just cannot stop kissing Zionist ass! And what does any of that ass kissing have to do with Israel torturing to death Palestinians? Sherri

And you're a Christian who loves Jesus. Go fuck yourself.
No she poses as one. But as we can see, it's hardly convincing.

Ass heed, How many times do you have to be told Memri is a Zionist Propaganda site with zero credibility? You just cannot stop kissing Zionist ass! And what does any of that ass kissing have to do with Israel torturing to death Palestinians? Sherri
Apparently Sherri considers the truth to be "Zionist propoganda". And anything that doesn't come from PressTv (where she regularly posts articles from) which is the Islamic republic of Iran's propoganda arm, is not legit. Ha ha ha! What a fucking lunatic.

And you're a Christian who loves Jesus. Go fuck yourself.
Asheed sherri suffers from the islamo nazi tinkerbell delusion

she actually believes that if she farts out the same lie a thousand
times it BECOMES TRUE

they tried---but no examination of Memri has ever come close to dis-
crediting it

for the record----the Mondelweiss article that sherri cites is a joke
-----some untrained shit for brains watched an autopsy ---which at this
point is only a PRELIMINARY STUDY----tissue examination---microscopics--
etc are yet to be done and the idiot who had no idea what he was
observing claimed he saw "evidence of torture" in the form of
BRUISES I got news for sheeri-----when a human dies----blood
tends to POOL in any part of the dead body that is ---dependent---ie
that on which there is other parts of the BODY resting----If a dead body
lies prone----blood may pool in the chest wall tissues and LOOK LIKE A
BRUISE to the shit for brain guy who claimed "bruising" The
brusing at the "RIGHT SIDE OF THE CHEST" could simply be that
the person died lying on his right side----"bruising in the mouth"??
----sounds like whatever killed him ---caused him choke and vomit.
and bleed --------Heart attack can do that as can stroke

The autopsy has not been completed----sit tight sherri---THE ZIONISTS
may fiind a cause of death-----THE ZIONISTS got good pathologists--
in fact lots of muslims trust only jewish doctors----its a throwback
to Sala'adin and Maimonides

btw----have the lab studies on arafart shown up yet or is
SUHA REFUSING TO RELEASE THEM?

So many posters here are simply tools of Satan, just have to ignore them and pity them!
But Sherri, I find it funny that someone like you would be saying these things, apparently your reputation as a terrorist lover precedes you:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/280542-lumpys-lastworditis-3.html#post6871777

By "Rat in the Hat":
Once upon a time, I posted this picture in a thread about Rachel Corrie...

I later received a 0 point rep with no comment from a "SherriMunnerlyn". I had never heard of this poster before, so I checked her profile to see who she was. Low and behold, she had never made a post, or had any details on her VP. I thought it was rather creepy to get a rep from someone who didn't post ever, but I wrote it off thinking it may have been The Human Torch trying to get me to respond to her since I had her gasoline soaked ass on ignore at the time.

Now that "SherriMunnerlyn" has over 2000 posts, I can say with certainty that the rep was intended to be a neg. She only posts in the Israel forum, and has shown herself to be a Muzzie terrorist supporter and sympathizer.

But Sherri, I find it funny that someone like you would be saying these things, apparently your reputation as a terrorist lover precedes you:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/280542-lumpys-lastworditis-3.html#post6871777

By "Rat in the Hat":
Once upon a time, I posted this picture in a thread about Rachel Corrie...

I later received a 0 point rep with no comment from a "SherriMunnerlyn". I had never heard of this poster before, so I checked her profile to see who she was. Low and behold, she had never made a post, or had any details on her VP. I thought it was rather creepy to get a rep from someone who didn't post ever, but I wrote it off thinking it may have been The Human Torch trying to get me to respond to her since I had her gasoline soaked ass on ignore at the time.

Now that "SherriMunnerlyn" has over 2000 posts, I can say with certainty that the rep was intended to be a neg. She only posts in the Israel forum, and has shown herself to be a Muzzie terrorist supporter and sympathizer.

funny thing was i wrote her off after her block head posting....... well she was put back on my radar last night when lumpy would not leave it alone and insisted on his last word bullshit.... and it would seem....

The terrorist sympathizer needs some forum creepy sexual education......

popcorn.gif

I am not seeing a Jew beheading in the news today, or a story about Christians beating Christians, just a Zionist murder. One cannot comment on something only existing in your head!

You are not seeing Jews beheaded or Christians being beheaded , tortured, or enslaved today? So what You Pro Palestinian Hypocrite ???? You know it is happeningyou can comment and condemn if you werent the hypocrite that you are. We both know if the deceased were Jewish you would be handing out the candy. I'll show as much "sympathy" for the Palestinian S..M as you showed Daniel Pearl !!!:clap2:
No doubt, ProudVeteran, when Frau Sherri heard about this Christian beheaded in Syria, she didn't think it was important because no Jews were involved in this beheading. The same thing happens when Christians are killed in other Muslim countries. As long as her friends are the ones doing the killing, the stories about what is happening to Christians are unimportant to her.
Syrian rebels beheaded Christian, fed his body to dogs: nun

The S**M " Christian" will become very defensive telling you this is the wrong board !!!!! If this was another Country and Jews were doing it she's be all over it !!!

I have a new anejo tequila I'd like to try tonight. Let me know when another one of those sick bastards goes to hell. Thanks.

Thousands of Palestinian prisoners are staging a one-day hunger strike in protest at the death of a fellow detainee in an Israeli jail.

Thirty-year-old Arafat Jaradat died of a heart attack on Saturday, the Israeli prison service said.
BBC News - Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

hopefully they all follow his lead and do the same...... i have zero sympathy.

We don't need or care for your sympathy.......:)

Forum List

Back