🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike after death

You've said that as well, but this specific post that I am referring to , you stated that arab terrorism is not unlawful.

No, I did not.

So are you saying you condemn Arab terrorism against Israelis?

I'd like to see an answer to that question, too!
flirt.gif

According to Sherri, terror attacks against Israelis are not unlawful. Apparently killing Jews is legal . Arguing with Sherri is quite useless, her brainwashed Nazi mind is beyond repair.

Could you link to that quote?

I can't find where Sherri ever said that.

Sure, why not, I do not like saying things without background.

On April 2012 I started a thread speaking of an accident of an Israeli truck near the dead sea. Horrible accident which ended up in a pipe carrying hydrochloric acid explosion. One work-site dead and few others injured. Sad case.

But, what was even MORE sad, was the reaction of Ms. Sherri.

No where in my thread I said it was anything BUT a sad accident, but look how Sherri ended up saying, or "hinting" that I THOUGH the Palestinians were responsible-

Quoting Sherri on post Number 4, June 2012-

First step- Attacking on something which I did not imply or hinted or were even TRYING to say!

"...If you are implying this was some act of sabatoge by a third party, such acts should be expected by a nation of very questionable legitimacy carrying out a 40+ year Occupation, that deliberately masscares Palestinian children and civilians on a regular basis, that steals lands of others on a daily basis, that has no respect for the lives of nonJews who are not the so-called Chosen People of the world...."

Second step! Attack me and my family personally!

"I feel sorry for you to have the curse, the misfortune, of being adopted into a people occupying such a land, under such illegal circumstances.."

Third step!: again returning to the "subject" trying to "claim something big"!

"I call this reaping what one has sown, to see bad things happen to people doing bad things.

I look forward to watching more of that reaping process unfold."

Forths step!: gloating over Israeli deaths

Your story gives me something to smile about this morning, I am going to even thank you for your post, the end is coming for Apartheid Israel, God's Justice is coming. I can't wait to see it unfold.

I am so thankful to God to be able to watch this unfold.

Any more questions?

Last edited:
Sure, why not, I do not like saying things without background.

On April 2012 I started a thread speaking of an accident of an Israeli truck near the dead sea. Horrible accident which ended up in a pipe carrying hydrochloric acid explosion. One work-site dead and few others injured. Sad case.

But, what was even MORE sad, was the reaction of Ms. Sherri.

No where in my thread I said it was anything BUT a sad accident, but look how Sherri ended up saying, or "hinting" that I THOUGH the Palestinians were responsible-

Quoting Sherri on post Number 4, June 2012-

First step- Attacking on something which I did not imply or hinted or were even TRYING to say!

"...If you are implying this was some act of sabatoge by a third party, such acts should be expected by a nation of very questionable legitimacy carrying out a 40+ year Occupation, that deliberately masscares Palestinian children and civilians on a regular basis, that steals lands of others on a daily basis, that has no respect for the lives of nonJews who are not the so-called Chosen People of the world...."

Second step! Attack me and my family personally!

"I feel sorry for you to have the curse, the misfortune, of being adopted into a people occupying such a land, under such illegal circumstances.."

Third step!: again returning to the "subject" trying to "claim something big"!

"I call this reaping what one has sown, to see bad things happen to people doing bad things.

I look forward to watching more of that reaping process unfold."

Forths step!: gloating over Israeli deaths

Your story gives me something to smile about this morning, I am going to even thank you for your post, the end is coming for Apartheid Israel, God's Justice is coming. I can't wait to see it unfold.

I am so thankful to God to be able to watch this unfold.

Any more questions?

Holy deflection, Batman. Where is the link? Where is the post number?

The issue was that Sherri believes "Attacking and killing Jews is legal".

Sherri believed I was hinting the fact that this was a Palesitnian terror attack. She even went further and "gloated" the "attack" which I "hinted" happened.

Theoretically, and NOT, that was EXACTLY the issue.

The issue was that Sherri believes "Attacking and killing Jews is legal".

Sherri believed I was hinting the fact that this was a Palesitnian terror attack. She even went further and "gloated" the "attack" which I "hinted" happened.

Theoretically, and NOT, that was EXACTLY the issue.

According to Sherri, terror attacks against Israelis are not unlawful. Apparently killing Jews is legal . Arguing with Sherri is quite useless, her brainwashed Nazi mind is beyond repair.

This was the question I had. Where did she say that?

You've said that as well, but this specific post that I am referring to , you stated that arab terrorism is not unlawful.

No, I did not.

I do not support violations of The Fourth Geneva Convention by anyone. We see violations of its provisions on both sides, when Israel directs attacks at houses and when Palestinians launch rockets into civilian areas. There is no "arab terrorism" crime for me to support or condemn, I challenge all show me a crime of "arab terrorism" in the provisions of intl law. How can I condemn or support something that does not exist?

No, I did not.

I do not support violations of The Fourth Geneva Convention by anyone. We see violations of its provisions on both sides, when Israel directs attacks at houses and when Palestinians launch rockets into civilian areas. There is no "arab terrorism" crime for me to support or condemn, I challenge all show me a crime of "arab terrorism" in the provisions of intl law. How can I condemn or support something that does not exist?

I shall eagerly await for someone, anyone, please show me this Arab terrorism crime they claim has been violated that they desire I condemn.

That should answer your question, Mr. Tinmore.

There is no "arab terrorism" crime for me to support or condemn, I challenge all show me a crime of "arab terrorism" in the provisions of intl law. How can I condemn or support something that does not exist?

Indeed.

Is there is no Arab crimes and terrorism, then there is no Jewish crimes and terrorism, either.:eusa_whistle:

I shall eagerly await for someone, anyone, please show me this Arab terrorism crime they claim has been violated that they desire I condemn.

sherri feels confident ---as an isa respecter---that she can justify obscene mutilaton
murders enacted for the GLORY OF ALLAH, ISA, AND THE RAPIST PIG on the basis
of theology. She is not alone----her kith and kin have been doing it for 1700
hundred years and have managed to murder in the 100s of millions thereby---with little
consquence to themselves and certainly no conscience. It is simple----they DECLARE
IT LEGAL

Is there is no Arab crimes and terrorism, then there is no Jewish crimes and terrorism, either.:eusa_whistle:

Not true.

According to islamic law ---tinnie is right----Al Azhar University koranic
scholars----MANY DECADES AGO ruled that the killing of any Israeli citizen
---of any age or gender is LEGAL thus tinnie, et al considers the invasion
into a house by a NOBLE MUJAHAD ---and the slitting of the throats of
infants therein to be legal. More recently Al Azhar U. scholars determined
that the killing of any jew world wide regardless of age or gender is legal

sherri---of course agrees. The SCHOLAR she supports who is in jail in the
USA whose release she suppports LEGALLY bombed the world trade
center in 1993 killing only ---If I remember correctly six or seven people
for the glory of ALLAH, ISA , AND THE RAPIST PIG. That righteous in
the eyes of ALLAH, ISA, AND THE RAPIST PIG ----act---was something of
a failure----the intention was to kill thousands by toppling the World Trade
Center buildings onto Lower Manhattan and the near by childrens' schools.

the noble Al Azhar scholar in question is SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN

Forum List

Back