Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
ā€»ā†’ P F Tinmore, et al,

HAMAS is not truly an issue - as total destruction is NOT politically advantageous.

The Islamic terrorists in Gazaā€™istan might want to consider that a repeat of the beatdown they suffered in 2014 may be close.
Israel getting ready to shoot itself in the foot again.

Yeah, all those dead Islamics.

You are a hoot.
Israel just keeps getting lower and lower on the world stage.

Good, we're here to lead and do a Tikkun, not to appease You.
The less we can count on the nations, the less we'll try to appease You and Your fashions - and the more we'll rely on Hashem.

Hamas is merely a test of our belief, all those who tested our belief in Hashem eventually became dust of history, to be digged from the dirt and put on some stand in a museum.

Baruch Hashem Am Israel Chai!
How many times has Israel tried, and failed, to take out Hamas?
(COMMENT)

HAMAS does enjoy a MORE than a modicum of popular support. The psyche of the Arab Palestinian has been stoking the image of a heroic figure (martyr) as a larger than life rebel against wage war against authority (A Masked Avenger Persona). Thus, as long as HAMAS maintains a generational promotion of its heroic image, the seed of an insurgency will continue.

(I DON"T KNOW BUT IT WOULD APPEAR)

The Intelligence, Security and Police authorities know this. And in knowing this, the objective of any contact is ā†’ NOT to pursue the destruction of HAMAS, but to squeeze the capacity of a resistance dry, through the elimination of supply chain, the destruction of dedicated facilities and infrastructure, and the removal of materials necessary to continue a meaningful campaign.

ā€¢ Interdict the Illicit flows of small arms and light weapons (SALW) used to undermine the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Israel and the rule of law. They are often a factor behind the forced displacement of civilians and massive human rights violations. This would require Israel to address the threats posed by accessibility of SALW used by terrorists as well as to counter the supply and trafficking of weapons to terrorists (HAMAS being a deignated terrorist group.) (ā€¢ See: S/RES/2220 (2015) ā€¢)

ā€¢ Requires parties to the International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism to take steps to prevent and counteract the financing of terrorists, whether direct or indirect, through groups claiming to have charitable, social or cultural goals or which also engage in illicit activities such as drug trafficking or gun running. (ā€¢ See Convention ā€¢)

It is not a matter of "to take out Hamas" as you put it. That is entirely the wrong question (invalid if you will).

Most Respectfully,
R

Here is a poster going around Palestinian media of students who were mowed down in the prime of their lives by evil Israelis so they couldn't attend final exams.

One Gazan translated this propaganda to English:

Every single one of these students were associated with terror groups.

Details of the first two can be seen in the most recent report by the Meir Amit Center.

The student on the left is Bilal Badeir Hussein al-Ashram, who was a Fatah operative according to his Fatah branch in Gaza.

Here's their martyr poster for him:

(full article online)

Every "martyr student" in Gaza who missed final exams was linked to a terror group ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Aron Kellerā€™s recent article (May 16, 2018), ā€œGaza massacre should be a turning point for British Jewsā€, is a prime example of how ignorance, combined with baseless platitudes, unfortunately frame the thoughts of some of British Jewry.

In his article he claims that the 14 May ā€œbloodbathā€ and ā€œmassacreā€ of Palestinians in the Gaza strip should bring ā€œtrue friends of Israelā€ to ā€œloudly and forcefully condemnā€ her instead of excusing her actions.

The fundamental mistake made by Keller, is to completely misunderstand and misrepresent the events in Gaza that started on March 30th.

Only when these events are presented, in their entirety, can any judgement be made regarding the events and their outcome. So letā€™s examine the facts.

The months preceding March 30th saw a rise in terrorist activity from the Gaza strip. Improvized explosive devices (IEDā€™s) were planted by terrorists on and around the security fence that separates Gaza from Israel and Israeli forces were attacked. On February 17th, four IDF soldiers, operating in Israel, were injured.

(full article online)

The myth of the ā€˜Gaza massacreā€™

ā€»ā†’ Sixties Fan, et al,

I am of the opinion that honesty and integrity in journalism is only academic. Outside the acedemic the acemdemict realm, there is no such thing as honesty and integrity in applied journalism in the real-world.

(COMMENT)

For the Journalist, it is just a job; take the picture and and crank-out 300 words ā†’ @ ā‰ˆ 30 words per sentence.; or ten sound-bites. Stories like the Arab Palestinian Conflict with Israel is NOT about the Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How? (the basic interrogative). It is NOT about the truth. It is about sensationalism and infotainment that will sell.

More often then not, a news item catches our attention because it is projects a feel-good aura about something that touches us.

ā€¢ jourĀ·nalĀ·ism ā€¢
[ĖˆjərnlĖŒizəm]
NOUN
  1. the activity or profession of writing for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or preparing news to be broadcast.
    synonyms: the newspaper business Ā· the newspaper world Ā· the press Ā· the print media Ā· the fourth estate Ā· radio journalism Ā· television journalism Ā· Fleet Street Ā· reporting Ā· writing Ā· reportage Ā·
    [more]
    • the product of the activity of journalism.
      "an art critic whose essays and journalism are never dull"
You will take notice: It say: "activity OR profession of writing" Most of the time, it is just an activity. For most of the journalist that troll the Arab Palestinian Beat, it is merely an "activity." Like kids (including myself) I once played with, we found a dead body on the creek band. We all had to rush-over and see it. So it is like the Journalist in Gaza. The Arab Palestinians parade around a dead child (cause of death unknown) - the Journalist must run-over and take a picture of it.

Recently I read a story about an 8-month old baby that was exposed to Israeli tear gas and died. Now for some of us, would ask, just how in the hell does an 8-month baby find itself on the border involved in a volatile protest? Oddly enough, the story centered on the toxicity of the tear gas and implied that is was the Israeli's fault. In just about every other place in the civilized world, the police would be investigating the parents for child abuse or child endangerment. But journalism, being what it is, does not have a moral compass.

Just my thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Supreme National Council of the March of the Return processions is preparing to mark the anniversary of the Arab defeat in the Six Day War in early June of 1967.

The expected activity will take place on Tuesday, June 5, in the so-called "return camps" located along the Gaza border with Israel.

(full article online)

Gaza riots planned for next week

Oh for heaven's sake. Only the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) would celebrate a military defeat.

The Supreme National Council of the March of the Return processions is preparing to mark the anniversary of the Arab defeat in the Six Day War in early June of 1967.

The expected activity will take place on Tuesday, June 5, in the so-called "return camps" located along the Gaza border with Israel.

(full article online)

(COMMENT)

The next thing you know, the HoAP will be celebrating 31 July the anniversary of the Disengagement from the West Bank, when HM King Hussein announced "the severance of all administrative and legal ties" (abandon) with the occupied West Bank.

Only the HoAP would celebrate themselves as losers; as a people that fail frequently or is generally unsuccessful in life.

Most Respectfully,
R

Oh for heaven's sake. Only the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) would celebrate a military defeat.

(full article online)

(COMMENT)

The next thing you know, the HoAP will be celebrating 31 July the anniversary of the Disengagement from the West Bank, when HM King Hussein announced "the severance of all administrative and legal ties" (abandon) with the occupied West Bank.

Only the HoAP would celebrate themselves as losers; as a people that fail frequently or is generally unsuccessful in life.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well given that they are also the only ones who celebrate their dead at "weddings" instead of funerals, what do expect?

Mainstream media only has a framework of violence to understand the Question of Palestine, which makes it ill-equipped to understand and explain one of the largest civil protests among Palestinians in recent history. That is why the media sounds like it is trying to shove a square into a circle as it fails to explicitly say Israel executed 18 Palestinians and injured 1400 others where no lethal threat was posed and while Palestinians were literally on their own lands in the buffer zone - 300-500 meters of agricultural lands Israel arbitrarily marked as a buffer zone- and not even at Israel's undeclared militarized border.

This is about Israel's settler anxiety and the inability to make Palestinians disappear- they have not forgotten, not assimilated into other countries, and struggle to return motivated by love and belonging. ~ Noura Erakat

I never know how to respond to posts like this, because there is such a clear disconnect between reality and this mythology.

Pages on pages of evidence, showing there is nothing civil, about this civil 'protest'. We had a news reporter from NPR..... the conservative mecha of the media, interview a random 'protestor', and ask him why he wants to breach the security fence? What did he intend to do if he got through?

The "protestor" openly said he intended to kill whatever jews he could find.

That's a not a protestor. That's a terrorist.

We had another reporter asking why they were putting swastikas on kites, with petrol bombs, and flying them over the fence. The reporter was actually leading the question with "Don't you think that others could use that to discredit you?"

The "protestor" actually said, no that's what we want. We want to burn them.

These are not protestors. These are terrorists. The media has been beside itself trying to support these people.

Mainstream media only has a framework of violence to understand the Question of Palestine, which makes it ill-equipped to understand and explain one of the largest civil protests among Palestinians in recent history. That is why the media sounds like it is trying to shove a square into a circle as it fails to explicitly say Israel executed 18 Palestinians and injured 1400 others where no lethal threat was posed and while Palestinians were literally on their own lands in the buffer zone - 300-500 meters of agricultural lands Israel arbitrarily marked as a buffer zone- and not even at Israel's undeclared militarized border.

This is about Israel's settler anxiety and the inability to make Palestinians disappear- they have not forgotten, not assimilated into other countries, and struggle to return motivated by love and belonging. ~ Noura Erakat

I never know how to respond to posts like this, because there is such a clear disconnect between reality and this mythology.

Pages on pages of evidence, showing there is nothing civil, about this civil 'protest'. We had a news reporter from NPR..... the conservative mecha of the media, interview a random 'protestor', and ask him why he wants to breach the security fence? What did he intend to do if he got through?

We had another reporter asking why they were putting swastikas on kites, with petrol bombs, and flying them over the fence. The reporter was actually leading the question with "Don't you think that others could use that to discredit you?"

These are not protestors. These are terrorists. The media has been beside itself trying to support these people.
So, why are they protesting?

Let's try this again.

(COMMENT)

The actions of the Arab Palestinians (the terrorists) are attempting to incite violence along the Israeli-Gaza Strip Boundary are there to:

ā€¢ Seriously intimidating a population, or

ā€¢ Unduly compelling a Government or international organisation to perform or abstain from performing any act, or

ā€¢ Seriously destabilising or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of Israel.​

Most Respectfully,
R

Let's try this again.

(COMMENT)

The actions of the Arab Palestinians (the terrorists) are attempting to incite violence along the Israeli-Gaza Strip Boundary are there to:

ā€¢ Seriously intimidating a population, or

ā€¢ Unduly compelling a Government or international organisation to perform or abstain from performing any act, or

ā€¢ Seriously destabilising or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of Israel.​

Most Respectfully,
R
Ahhh, the old terrorist canard again.

Nice duck though.

Again... it's not 'protesting' when you openly state your purpose to go and kill people. That's not a protest.

That's terrorism.

As for why they are engaging in terrorism, I don't care. There is no excuse for terrorism. Whatever reason you can come up with to threaten me or my family, isn't going to matter to me. Terrorists should die, and that's all. And no one should even care enough to discuss why. I wouldn't be asking you why you want to kill me or my family, I would just want you dead.

Similarly, I don't care why a bunch of murderous terrorists are trying to kill people over there. They are murderous terrorists. They should be shot. End of story.

Again... it's not 'protesting' when you openly state your purpose to go and kill people. That's not a protest.

That's terrorism.

As for why they are engaging in terrorism, I don't care. There is no excuse for terrorism. Whatever reason you can come up with to threaten me or my family, isn't going to matter to me. Terrorists should die, and that's all. And no one should even care enough to discuss why. I wouldn't be asking you why you want to kill me or my family, I would just want you dead.

Similarly, I don't care why a bunch of murderous terrorists are trying to kill people over there. They are murderous terrorists. They should be shot. End of story.
You have a double standard?
"The policy of the new organization was based squarely on Jabotinsky's teachings: every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arabs; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state".[2]

Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts
Irgun - Wikipedia

That's terrorism.

WOW, nice rant!

Now before Coyote gets after me, what I mean by that is not that Israel should wipe them out. I mean they frame it as a zero sum game and they would literally rather die than just get along with Israel. It's insane.

Forum List

Back