Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

Now before Coyote gets after me, what I mean by that is not that Israel should wipe them out. I mean they frame it as a zero sum game and they would literally rather die than just get along with Israel. It's insane.
They never had to die under the Crusaders or the Ottoman Empire.
This is all a new way to attempt to defeat the Jews, and only the Jewish sovereignty over Jewish land.

The leaders came up with this whole virgins idea, of dying for them.
They misrepresent the whole idea of the virgins.
Ignorant Arab Muslims cannot get the idea that suicide is really against their religion and will continue to be lead by those leaders.

The dead teen’s father says in the clip that his son had always talked about his desire to become a Shaheed, a Muslim religious warrior who dies fighting the “infidel,” and he even prayed to Allah to grant him his wish.

Hamas’ cynical objective in this event was to brainwash other Palestinian youth to become the next Saadi Abu Salah, an Israeli think tank explained.

“Hamas’ objective was to glorify Saadi Abu Salah and turn him into a role model for other boys Hamas uses for its own purposes,” the Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC), which investigated the phenomenon, wrote.

The objective of the memorial was to show Saadi’s “courage, glorify him and turn him into a role model,” ITIC explained.

As’ad Abu Salah (Abu Fahmi), Saadi’s uncle, was imprisoned in Israel and released as part of the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange deal in 2011. Two of his sons are currently imprisoned in Israel.

In another report, ITIC points out that the incorporation of youth into the Hamas terror apparatus makes the distinction between civilians and combatants during warfare exceedingly difficult and could result in a rise in civilian casualties in a conflict.

The practice of pushing youth into the service of terror is reminiscent of Hamas’ use of human shields during warfare, which constitutes a war crime.

(full article online)

How Hamas Sends Boys to Their Deaths – The Case of Saadi Abu Salah, 16

As we see Tom Bateman chose to ignore the fact that over 80% of the people he is happy to quote ‘Palestinians’ describing as “unarmed civilians” have been shown to have links to various terror factions. His faux impartiality concealed the fact that Hamas publicly acknowledged that five of those killed on March 30th were members of its Qassam Brigades, that it claimed 50 of those killedon May 14th and that the PIJ has also claimed several of those killed since the ‘Great Return March’ publicity stunt began.

In addition, while happy to uncritically parrot claims of “peaceful protests”, Bateman placed documented violent incidents such as shooting attacks, IED attacks and border infiltrations in the category of things “Israelis say” happened. He similarly described documented calls by Hamas leaders to infiltrate Israeli territory and attack Israeli citizens as merely things that ‘Israel says’.

Bateman then returned to the May 27th IED incident, telling BBC World Service audiences that it was Israel’s response to that – rather than a terror organisation’s act of planting an explosive device on a border fence – that caused the latest escalation.

(full article online)

BBC News continues to sideline Hamas’ ’50 were ours’ announcement

Mainstream media only has a framework of violence to understand the Question of Palestine, which makes it ill-equipped to understand and explain one of the largest civil protests among Palestinians in recent history. That is why the media sounds like it is trying to shove a square into a circle as it fails to explicitly say Israel executed 18 Palestinians and injured 1400 others where no lethal threat was posed and while Palestinians were literally on their own lands in the buffer zone - 300-500 meters of agricultural lands Israel arbitrarily marked as a buffer zone- and not even at Israel's undeclared militarized border.

This is about Israel's settler anxiety and the inability to make Palestinians disappear- they have not forgotten, not assimilated into other countries, and struggle to return motivated by love and belonging. ~ Noura Erakat

I never know how to respond to posts like this, because there is such a clear disconnect between reality and this mythology.

Pages on pages of evidence, showing there is nothing civil, about this civil 'protest'. We had a news reporter from NPR..... the conservative mecha of the media, interview a random 'protestor', and ask him why he wants to breach the security fence? What did he intend to do if he got through?

The "protestor" openly said he intended to kill whatever jews he could find.

That's a not a protestor. That's a terrorist.

We had another reporter asking why they were putting swastikas on kites, with petrol bombs, and flying them over the fence. The reporter was actually leading the question with "Don't you think that others could use that to discredit you?"

The "protestor" actually said, no that's what we want. We want to burn them.

These are not protestors. These are terrorists. The media has been beside itself trying to support these people.
So, why are they protesting?

Again... it's not 'protesting' when you openly state your purpose to go and kill people. That's not a protest.

That's terrorism.

As for why they are engaging in terrorism, I don't care. There is no excuse for terrorism. Whatever reason you can come up with to threaten me or my family, isn't going to matter to me. Terrorists should die, and that's all. And no one should even care enough to discuss why. I wouldn't be asking you why you want to kill me or my family, I would just want you dead.

Similarly, I don't care why a bunch of murderous terrorists are trying to kill people over there. They are murderous terrorists. They should be shot. End of story.
You have a double standard?
"The policy of the new organization was based squarely on Jabotinsky's teachings: every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arabs; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state".[2]

Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts
Irgun - Wikipedia

Right............

You know, Mexico attacked Americans a long time ago. Do I hold it against them? No. Do they try and invade the US to take back the area for Mexico? No.

Do I have a problem with Mexicans? No. I have a problem with illegal immigration, but I am not opposed to immigration legally at all, and I have Mexican friends, and I have even considered dating a Mexican to be my wife.

Why is that?

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO KILL US TODAY.

In regards to Israel and the sub-humans attacking them..... Yeah some groups that were in fact terrorists back in the 1940s. If you were to catch a murderer that was engaged in that, I would have problem putting them on trial, and having them hung.

What does that, have to do with these trashy terrorist today?

Does one wrong, make another wrong, right?

Does one terrorist 50 years ago, make a terrorist today ok?

No, I don't have a double standard at all. I am completely consistent.

If anyone has a double standard, it would be you. If you are suggesting that what these dogs are doing over there, is good, because they are fighting for the land, then you also have to admit that the Jews were doing the same thing, and that is good too. You can't condemn jews for doing exactly what your side is doing right now.

If it was wrong for the Jews, then it's wrong for you right now.

If it was right for you to do today, then it was right for the Jews to do it back then.

Either way, you destroy your own position.

What's behind the protests in the Gaza Strip?

The irony is that you keep proving me right. I told you, maybe a two or three years ago, that the Arab people in Israel have two options. They can stay and die, or leave and live.

They can either stay and keep fighting Israel, and die.
Or they leave Israel and live.

What have we seen? They stay, they fight, and they die.

You want to keep doing that, than you can keep getting that result.

Since I said that, we had hundreds of Pal-deaths, and thousands on thousands of injured. I think at most 50 Israelis have died?

And now we have this, where 60+ have been killed, trying to fight Israel.

Why? For what? They have died for nothing. Just nothing. You have not taken back a single square inch of land, and you never will. You have not pushed Israel off one pinky toe of land, and you never will.

You have sacrificed so many lives, and have nothing to show for it. This is the reality.

But, you want to keep sending people to die... that's your choice. Israel is not going anywhere. They will either go somewhere, or they will die where they are, but Israel is not going anywhere.

The irony is that you keep proving me right. I told you, maybe a two or three years ago, that the Arab people in Israel have two options. They can stay and die, or leave and live.

They can either stay and keep fighting Israel, and die.
Or they leave Israel and live.

What have we seen? They stay, they fight, and they die.

You want to keep doing that, than you can keep getting that result.

Since I said that, we had hundreds of Pal-deaths, and thousands on thousands of injured. I think at most 50 Israelis have died?

And now we have this, where 60+ have been killed, trying to fight Israel.

Why? For what? They have died for nothing. Just nothing. You have not taken back a single square inch of land, and you never will. You have not pushed Israel off one pinky toe of land, and you never will.

You have sacrificed so many lives, and have nothing to show for it. This is the reality.

But, you want to keep sending people to die... that's your choice. Israel is not going anywhere. They will either go somewhere, or they will die where they are, but Israel is not going anywhere.

Tinmore is willing to fight to the last standing Palestinian, from his armchair that is.

Hamas was proud to take responsibility this week for unleashing a barrage of 199 rockets and mortars directed at southern Israel; on houses, towns, villages, kindergartens and schools. For such is the nature of this dangerous Islamist movement which has controlled Gaza for 11 years and for whom the only aim is the publicly-avowed destruction of the Jewish state.

Hamas has dedicated almost the entirety of its resources to that single aim. The public relations campaign disseminated by its apologists brazenly blames the poverty of ordinary Gazans on Israel.

Indeed, Gazans are living in poverty but the reality should and could have been wildly different.

According to every serious international estimate, two-thirds of the income of Hamas ends up in the pocket of its military wing.

Money that could and should have been used for building hospitals, roads, housing, electricity supply and basic needs is instead funneled into the manufacture of rockets and missiles and especially into the building of a network of terror tunnels whose only aim is the facilitation of entry of Hamas operatives into Israel for the purpose of kidnapping and murdering innocent Israelis. In the past few years alone, Israel has uncovered over 35 of these attack tunnels and it is presumed that a significant number remain undetected. Palestinian estimates emphasize that each tunnel costs just over 7.8 million Australian dollars.

On this basis, Hamas has squandered at least 300 million dollars for the sole objective of attacking Israelis, rather than for improving the lives of the civilians it controls. Undoubtedly there is poverty in Gaza, undoubtedly the ordinary Gazan deserves a better life, yet undoubtedly too the prioritization of the killing of Israelis over the welfare of its own people is what this extremist organization is all about.

(full article online)

Israel Issues Watchdog: The truth behind Hamas and the Gaza protests

Members of Hamas' security forces attacked a mourners' tent erected by the family of Razan al-Najjar in Khan Yunis in southern Gaza, the Palestinian Authority's (PA) Wafa news agency reported.

According to eyewitnesses, Hamas terrorists violently attacked those visiting the tent, removed Fatah announcements, and gave one of the victims a head injury, Wafa reported.

(full article online)

Hamas terrorists attack mourners' tent

Forum List

Back