Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, actually, there are no foreign troops in the Gaza Strip; with the possible exception of clandestine elements of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps - Quds Force (IRGC-QF).

Well good, at least it was not a terrorist attack.

Of course it was an islamist terrorist.
Targeting foreign military is not terrorism.
(COMMENT)

I doubt that you understand what terrorism measures. But, that is neighter here nor there. No nation in the world, that wishes to control its sovereign integrity is going to agree that they (or any other) cannot defend its borders. And again, you can argue the recognized borders encompassing the territorial integrity are not valid (for whatever reason you choose), that is neither here nor there. Such frivolous claims are not defendable.

The Arab Palestinians deserve no recognition for their violence.

Most Respectfully,
R

32761672_643248806022278_2862286881750515712_n.jpg

For those disgusted by the media’s tremendous bias against Israel in its current battle with the terrorist group Hamas, here’s another piece of evidence showing how the media act as lapdogs for the terrorist group.

In an op-ed published by The New York Times on Wednesday, a former AP reporter admitted that in 2008, when Hamas went to war against Israel, he complied with Hamas censorship and did not report that Hamas fighters were disguised as civilians and were being counted as civilians in the death toll. Worse, AP continued to use the death toll throughout the war, knowing that the figures were false.

Former AP Reporter: AP Obeyed Hamas, Used False Stats About Palestinian Casualties In 2008

But if you want to play that game -- its a war and Hamas members are combatants. Which means that little "massacre" of "innocent civilians" was a military engagement between combatants with Hamas deliberately using human shields. So, I expect you to start discussing it on that level. Unless, of course, you wanna have different rules for Jews.

Personally, I more or less agree with you. It IS a war and in war it is perfectly legitimate to target soldiers. But it works both ways. And the government of Gaza has committed an terrible war crime by deliberately embedding combatants within a civilian population.

Sderot resident David Mansour, whose home was hit last night by bullets fired by Gaza terrorists, told Arutz Sheva about the incident and his feelings.

"Last night there was a Red Alert; we were at home: my grandson, my wife, my daughter, and her husband. We were sitting in the security room. We waited and there was no incoming rocket. We went out and then suddenly bullets started flying here, near the car. I heard what happened. I came from the other side straight to here and saw the bullet lying in the road."

To the question of how one who has "gotten used to" Red Alerts feels when witnessing such an incident, he replies: "It's a bad feeling, when you see it - this thing could kill you. It's not a joke; you're looking straight at it - this is death.

(full article online)

'I saw death with my own eyes'

Photos from Gaza, released this evening:

5b0d86d150b4ea041.jpg

5b0d86d150b4ea044.jpg

Update - quick escalation, as sirens go off almost non-stop at night due to fire from Gaza at:

22:08 - Nahal Oz and Alumim
22:25 - Lachish, Beer Ganim, Beit Hagdi, Netivot, Sdot Negev, Nir Yitzhak, Avshalom, Bnei Netzarim, Dekel, Yavul, Yated, Perry Gan, Shaddai Avraham, Shlomit, Talmei Yosef, Neve, Zohar, Yad Natan, Kochav Michael, Negba, Nehora, Noga, Nir Han, Otzem, Sadeh Yoav, Shachar, Brechia, Hodaya, Kfar Silver, Mishan, Nir Israel, Gvulot, Tze'elim, Brosh, Giv'ulim, Malilot, Shibulim,Tidhar, Beit Shikma, Bat Hadar, Gia, Mavki'im, Talmei Yaffe, Eshbol, Zru'a,, Nir Moshe, Nir Akiva, , Shavei Darom, Sde Zvi, Talmei Bilu, Dorot...
MlI8nuG.png

23:33 - Yad Mordechai, Nativ HaAsarah
23:41 - Kfar Aza, Saad
23:56 - Yad Mordechai, Nativ Ha'asara, Or Haner, Erez, Zikim, Karmiya, Beit Shikma, Bat Hadar, Gia, Mavki'im, Talmei Yaffe

uqbRYyz.png

#BREAKING: Hamas sends new reinforcements and more fighters to the border to #Israel right now.

URGENT # Washington calls for an emergency session of the Security Council "after the launch of rockets from the # Gaza on Israel" - Official Al Jazeera Mubahser News account

00:40: Ohad, Mivtahim, Ami'oz

1:13: Re'im, Kisufim, Nirim, Ein Hashlosha, Be'eri

The Islamic terrorists in Gaza’istan might want to consider that a repeat of the beatdown they suffered in 2014 may be close.

But if you want to play that game -- its a war and Hamas members are combatants. Which means that little "massacre" of "innocent civilians" was a military engagement between combatants with Hamas deliberately using human shields. So, I expect you to start discussing it on that level. Unless, of course, you wanna have different rules for Jews.

Personally, I more or less agree with you. It IS a war and in war it is perfectly legitimate to target soldiers. But it works both ways. And the government of Gaza has committed an terrible war crime by deliberately embedding combatants within a civilian population.
Ahhh, the old human shield canard again.

The Islamic terrorists in Gaza’istan might want to consider that a repeat of the beatdown they suffered in 2014 may be close.
Israel getting ready to shoot itself in the foot again.

Yeah, all those dead Islamics.

You are a hoot.
Israel just keeps getting lower and lower on the world stage.

You are a hoot.
Pay attention on how the UN, the EU and many others are already reacting to the barrage of rockets on Israel from Gaza and then......

Let us see you repeat that.

:)

According to the findings of examinations carried out by the ITIC, at least 112 Palestinians were killed during the “Great Return March.”[1] In an examination of the names of the fatalities on an individual basis, 93 were identified as terrorist operatives or affiliated with the terrorist organizations, i.e., about 83% of those killed in the “return marches.” Most of the fatalities (63) are from Hamas (about 56% of the total killed in all the marches). Fatah, which had 21 fatalities, played a minor role, with no significant impact on the events. The other organizations, including PIJ operatives (four fatalities) refrained from playing a significant role, maybe because of their awareness that this is a Hamas “project.” The organizational affiliation of 19 of the fatalities is unknown to the ITIC. It may be assumed that these are Hamas operatives or civilians who do not belong to any organization.

(full article online)

Findings of the ITIC’s examination of the identity of Palestinians killed in the events of the “Great Return March” (March 30, 2018 – May 15, 2018) - The Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center

Ahhh, the old human shield canard again.

Ahhhh....the old double standards routine again. All Israelis (Jews) are combatants. All Arabs are innocents.

Are you suggesting that it is NOT a war crime to embed and disguise combatants within a civilian population?

You are a hoot.

Good, we're here to lead and do a Tikkun, not to appease You.
The less we can count on the nations, the less we'll try to appease You and Your fashions - and the more we'll rely on Hashem.

Hamas is merely a test of our belief, all those who tested our belief in Hashem eventually became dust of history, to be digged from the dirt and put on some stand in a museum.

Baruch Hashem Am Israel Chai!

Last edited:

You are a hoot.

The less we can count on the nations, the less we'll try to appease You and Your fashions - and the more we'll rely on Hashem.

Hamas is merely a test of our belief, all those who tested our belief in Hashem eventually became dust of history, to be digged from the dirt and put on some stand in a museum.

How many times has Israel tried, and failed, to take out Hamas?

You are a hoot.

Not once that I know of.

The only job Hamas has in this world is to demonstratively receive their historic justice, be humiliated,
but most important motivate Jews to come closer to Hashem.

They succeed in both- and there's no other way this can end:

young-boys-carry-a-nazi-sign-over-to-a-fire-for-burning-boys-throw-video-id172539209

Q. How many Arab countries has Hamas turned against them by selling-out Gaza to Iran?

Last edited:

You are a hoot.

To take out Hamas Israel have to kill innocent people, And Israel doesn't want to do something like that if no need...
And actually, we can live in defense position against Hamas without taking all of them out

Forum List

Back