Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

Hamas Leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar: We Are Coordinating with Hizbullah, Iran on an Almost Daily Basis

A former IDF soldier who hasn’t served for years is now receiving hundreds of death threats from Hamas terror supporters after an old photo of her in uniform was posted by Hamas, falsely claiming she shot and killed a pro-terrorist female Gazan nurse during border violence on Friday. Thanks to the StandWithUs organization, the “real” Rebecca made a public statement to clarify the situation.

The truth? Rebecca isn’t even in the army. She hasn’t served for years.

After getting caught with their lies and fake news “Freedom for Gaza” makes it very clear they don’t care that they were caught lying and spreading fake news. At this point, Facebook has not shut down their account either.

(full article online)

Gazans Caught Lying, Post Pics of Civilian, Claim She Shot Terror-Supporting Nurse

RE: Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border
※→ Sixties Fan, et al,

Yes, and there are probably an entire series of events, blamed on the Israelis, that either never happened (fake incidents) or perpetrated by HAMAS itself.

After getting caught with their lies and fake news “Freedom for Gaza” makes it very clear they don’t care that they were caught lying and spreading fake news. At this point, Facebook has not shut down their account either.
(COMMENT)

The "March of Return" is really circus event designed to appeal to the emotion. Even if the emotion is based on false input, the feeling you get from the emotion lingers on. The Hostile Arab Palestinians place the incitment of violence above the truth in the justification.

Most Respectfully,
R

Gaza: The “simple” solution

To formulate an effective policy regarding Gaza, we need to understand the pathology of what we are attempting to address. The source of the conflict is the physical presence of a large, implacably hostile Arab population on Israel’s southern border. Simple logic therefore dictates that to remove the source of conflict, that hostile population must be removed.

Israel will not be able to indefinitely endure recurring bouts of fighting—whenever the enemy on the other side feels sufficiently bold to launch an attack or sufficiently desperate not to be able to refrain from one.

Accordingly, the solution for Gaza is not, and cannot be, its reconstruction, but its deconstruction and the generously funded humanitarian relocation and rehabilitation of the non-belligerent Gazans to third party countries, outside the “circle of violence”.

To achieve this, the IDF cannot content itself with periodic punitive sorties, followed by a limited interbellum, in which the enemy regroups, rearms and redeploys, ready for the next round. It must conquer the entire Gaza Strip, apprehend (otherwise dispose of) the current Gazan leadership, dismantle the current mechanism of governance and begin a vigorous program of incentivized emigration of the non-belligerent population.

This is the “simple” solution for Gaza—and the only durable one. Of course, to say that it is “simple” does not imply that it is “easy”. Indeed, the great difficulty it entails is rooted in its brutal simplicity of “Them or Us”.

Clearly, the fact that it is relatively easy to propose such a harsh policy prescription in the air-conditioned comfort of my study does not make it any less imperative or less inevitable.

After all, denying or delaying the inevitable does not make it any less inevitable, only more costly when it inevitably comes about.

(full article online)

INTO THE FRAY: Gaza - A “simple” solution

Gaza: The “simple” solution

To formulate an effective policy regarding Gaza, we need to understand the pathology of what we are attempting to address. The source of the conflict is the physical presence of a large, implacably hostile Arab population on Israel’s southern border. Simple logic therefore dictates that to remove the source of conflict, that hostile population must be removed.

Israel will not be able to indefinitely endure recurring bouts of fighting—whenever the enemy on the other side feels sufficiently bold to launch an attack or sufficiently desperate not to be able to refrain from one.

Accordingly, the solution for Gaza is not, and cannot be, its reconstruction, but its deconstruction and the generously funded humanitarian relocation and rehabilitation of the non-belligerent Gazans to third party countries, outside the “circle of violence”.

To achieve this, the IDF cannot content itself with periodic punitive sorties, followed by a limited interbellum, in which the enemy regroups, rearms and redeploys, ready for the next round. It must conquer the entire Gaza Strip, apprehend (otherwise dispose of) the current Gazan leadership, dismantle the current mechanism of governance and begin a vigorous program of incentivized emigration of the non-belligerent population.

This is the “simple” solution for Gaza—and the only durable one. Of course, to say that it is “simple” does not imply that it is “easy”. Indeed, the great difficulty it entails is rooted in its brutal simplicity of “Them or Us”.

Clearly, the fact that it is relatively easy to propose such a harsh policy prescription in the air-conditioned comfort of my study does not make it any less imperative or less inevitable.

After all, denying or delaying the inevitable does not make it any less inevitable, only more costly when it inevitably comes about.

(full article online)

INTO THE FRAY: Gaza - A “simple” solution
So killing, destroying, and ethnic cleansing is your solution.

You must be Israeli.

※→ rylah, et al,

Yes, we've known for quite some time that the Arab Palestinians in Gaza, more so than the West Bank (but not totally excluding IRGC-QF activity in the West Bank), that HAMAS has been taking military financial aid, weapons, and other material support from the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Hamas Leader in Gaza Yahya Sinwar: We Are Coordinating with Hizbullah, Iran on an Almost Daily Basis
(COMMENT)

I am wondering what the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is going to say about the Arab Palestinians openly establishing a link allowing for the Iranians to implant an influence with covert military and intelligence resources in on the Mediterranean side of the GCC. I wonder if governments like Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Egypt have any concerns about the emergence of the Quds Force activity either in border line proximity → or → on both sides of them.

I don't know. Maybe the GCC and the greater Arab League don't care one way or the other → that the Hostile Arab Palestinians are now politically secure enough to openly flaunt it in the face.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ rylah, et al,

Yes, we've known for quite some time that the Arab Palestinians in Gaza, more so than the West Bank (but not totally excluding IRGC-QF activity in the West Bank), that HAMAS has been taking military financial aid, weapons, and other material support from the Islamic Republic of Iran.

(COMMENT)

I am wondering what the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) is going to say about the Arab Palestinians openly establishing a link allowing for the Iranians to implant an influence with covert military and intelligence resources in on the Mediterranean side of the GCC. I wonder if governments like Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Egypt have any concerns about the emergence of the Quds Force activity either in border line proximity → or → on both sides of them.

I don't know. Maybe the GCC and the greater Arab League don't care one way or the other → that the Hostile Arab Palestinians are now politically secure enough to openly flaunt it in the face.

Most Respectfully,
R

To me it seems that the Gulf states are quiet openly moving towards normalization.
One cannot underestimate the scope of publicity and the meaning of their last comments regarding Palestinian Arab perpetuation of the conflict and posturing.

For all those countries You've mentioned both the PLO and Hamas have become a nuisance, both economically, publicly and financially. Those states are looking forward, while Palestinian fractions attempt to steer the Arab public backwards, to support another mindless war - it's just a broken record from the 60's nobody really buys anymore.

As for selling Sunni Gaza to Shia Iran, and thus practically surrounding the whole of middle east, it's a tactical mistake, one that will cost them their relations with the Arab world in the future, if they remain a part of it. and it's becoming even more grotesque with the PA, that fills the pockets from both hands while keeping a posture that the whole Arab world owes them something.
But in the meantime the Sunnis are still giving them time and options to come back to senses.

That's MY perspective.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime:

there's a video surfacing of a Gazan crossing into Israel to place a grenade by the fence and run away as it explodes.
What caught my eye is the IRANIAN FLAG being displayed in the open from the Gazan side:

THE VIDEO - this is a symbolic display that everyone in the neighborhood has noted, is enough to turn Hamas into the enemy, and that's a tough choice for the neighbors, although they are unlikely to be more accommodating when they decide enough is enough- Egypt still has the plan to install it's police in Gaza and be done with that nonsense, they have already been jamming Gaza communications for weeks to find ISIS, I don't think that adding Iran to the list is going to make life easier for the Gazans.

WhatsApp_Image_2018-06-01_at_19.00.43_(1).jpeg

Gazans should be eradicated because they can't be made peace with. Israel has no choice. The rockets, burning kites, etc. are going to continue until they are all dead.

[ for the Hamas Groupies ]

Regarding his observations from Gaza, Dershowitz related: "I was under a Hamas tunnel halfway to Gaza, then I went to the fence and I saw where the 'protesters' were going to be gathering the next day, and Israel has to protect the citizens of Sderot, and other areas around the fences. We know that Hamas gave its terrorists Google maps of the shortest route to Jewish areas, including Jewish daycare centers and kindergartens, because this was a lynch mob; this was an attempt to lynch, kill, kidnap as many Jewish civilians as possible.

(full article online)

Dershowitz on Gaza and the Golan

Forum List

Back