Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

i'd suggest you not ascribe your skill set to me.

Had I done so, you would be in a far better station in life, you pig.

For an ostensible defender of Jewish interests, you sure are treating your sister in faith like dirt. :eusa_eh:

she's not smart enough to figure out who she's talking to....

she's just embarrssing the hell out of herself.

ah well...

maybe she's really your sister in faith and just trolling to make israelis look bad.

i can hope, right?

Last edited:
Had I done so, you would be in a far better station in life, you pig.

For an ostensible defender of Jewish interests, you sure are treating your sister in faith like dirt. :eusa_eh:

ah well...

maybe she's really your sister in faith and just trolling to make israelis look bad.

i can hope, right?

I considered that possibility.

I hope that it isn't the case, but we have our fair share of freaks. :lol:

ah well...

i can hope, right?

I considered that possibility.

I hope that it isn't the case, but we have our fair share of freaks. :lol:

everyone does! they're the relatives no one wants to talk about after the holiday party. :eusa_shhh:

again, stop projecting....

You're over-complicating this. This is merely a chat room. Nobody is impressed with your pseudo-psychoanalyzing, you POS.

actually, you don't know anything about the people you're addressing...yet you're thumping around like a lunatic.

you're also the one making presumptions about people...

personally, i think you're just a loser.

Yet we're supposed to be impressed by your fictitious investment banker gig and Ivy League education? Give me a break. :lol:

I'm a investment banker too.

$1251222802-moneybags.jpg

You're over-complicating this. This is merely a chat room. Nobody is impressed with your pseudo-psychoanalyzing, you POS.

Yet we're supposed to be impressed by your fictitious investment banker gig and Ivy League education? Give me a break. :lol:

is that what it claims to be?

lol...

that really IS funny.

It gets better! :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/95058-palestinians-unilateral-statehood-will-they-succeed-this-time-11.html#post1809086

You would be impressed with someone who cleans toilet bowls for a living as it would be several steps up from your station in life.

You would be impressed with someone who cleans toilet bowls for a living as it would be several steps up from your station in life.

A ha, you thought we wouldn't find the real you.

$mr-moneybags.jpg

Tsk tsk.

is that what it claims to be?

lol...

that really IS funny.

It gets better! :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/95058-palestinians-unilateral-statehood-will-they-succeed-this-time-11.html#post1809086

i suppose it makes her feel better about being alone and drunk.

and of course it claims to have gone to Per Se on Saturday night.

Me? I think Per Se is overpriced and pretentious. *shrug*

Forum List

Back