Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

i suppose it makes her feel better about being alone and drunk.

and of course it claims to have gone to Per Se on Saturday night.

Me? I think Per Se is overpriced and pretentious. *shrug*

Do the men who pay you to have sex with them also take you to nice restaurants? Good for you, whore.

Yet we're supposed to be impressed by your fictitious investment banker gig and Ivy League education? Give me a break. :lol:

You would be impressed with someone who cleans toilet bowls for a living as it would be several steps up from your station in life.

For someone who's so convinced that they're better off than I am, you sure are interested in what I do. :eusa_whistle:

i suppose it makes her feel better about being alone and drunk.

and of course it claims to have gone to Per Se on Saturday night.

Me? I think Per Se is overpriced and pretentious. *shrug*

Do the men who pay you to have sex with them also take you to nice restaurants? Good for you, whore.

do you always need to make yourself feel better about your sad little life by pretending other people are worse off than you?

:thup:

do you always need to make yourself feel better about your sad little life by pretending other people are worse off than you?

:thup:

Well, I'm sorry if you're a prostitute, but, that's the life you have chosen.

you're far too modest.

i'm sure when it comes to all things brain dead, you're quite the expert.

the israelis invented brain death, btw.

If you cannot respond with anything higher than a third grade-level of intellect, why even bother, chat room boy? You just look even more foolish.

Still obsessing on the success of Israelis, loser? Must be tough going through life as a chat room mod knowing Israel is one of the most advanced countries in the world.

Chat room boy. LOL

Forum List

Back