Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

I live in Israel, where people live freely.
D'oh! What happened to the mansion in Saddle River, NJ, Jewbag? :lol:

Didn't take long for that one to come out. :thup:

May people have property in both countries. My Uncle purchased a place in Tel Aviv and travels there for about month every other year! Glorious place. Many western do it.

Didn't take you long to jump on the gravy train also!

May people have property in both countries. My Uncle purchased a place in Tel Aviv and travels there for about month every other year! Glorious place. Many western do it.

For someone who sure talks about my time in college often, your butchering of the English language is horrible. I count three sentences at the very least which have errors.

I live in Israel, where people live freely.
D'oh! What happened to the mansion in Saddle River, NJ, Jewbag? :lol:

Didn't take long for that one to come out. :thup:

You'd think he would have mentioned property in foreign countries when he was listing his "accomplishments." :lol:

We have a residence in Herzliya.

For someone who sure talks about my time in college often, your butchering of the English language is horrible. I count three sentences at the very least which have errors.

"...butchering of the English language is horrible..." is poorly constructed on your part and is redundant, to boot.

Maybe you should not criticize others' language skills. Know what I mean?

The concept of having multiple residences is beyond your comprehension? How sad.

You'll excuse me if I find it hard to believe that a Goldman Sachs executive can spend the better part of his Monday posting inanities on an online message board, Jewbacca. A Jewish investment banker? Come on, you can be more creative than that, I'm sure. :rofl:

"...butchering of the English language is horrible..." is poorly constructed on your part and is redundant, to boot.

Maybe you should not criticize others' language skills. Know what I mean?

Actually, it was repetitive on purpose. I wanted to bring home the point of how much the structure of those sentences sucked.

You'd think he would have mentioned property in foreign countries when he was listing his "accomplishments." :lol:

You'd think your life would not be so empty and pathetic as to worry so much about me.

You'll excuse me if I find it hard to believe that a Goldman Sachs executive can spend the better part of his Monday posting inanities on an online message board, Jewbacca. A Jewish investment banker? Come on, you can be more creative than that, I'm sure. :rofl:

Maybe it's Bernie posting from jail? :lol:

You mean bea actually has a list of "accomplishments" somewhere? :eusa_eh:

Try not to piss your pants when you read them:

good one. tell us about your custom made shirts again.

Battistoni, Rome.

$400 per shirt. Well beyond your reach if you're on a chat room mod's salary. LOL.
probably not as many as the average daily intake of goyim blood you drink..

I drink French wine.
Clearly, you aren't.

Hmmm, let's see...

Me: Princeton University, summa cun laude
New York University, JD, MBA
Goldman Sachs Vice President
Founder of international venture capital firm
Beautiful family
10,000 sq. ft. custom-designed home in Saddle River, NJ on 4 acres with indoor pool, gym and home theater, tennis court; 5 bedrooms, 5 baths
Drive Ferrari F430
Wear custom-made suits from Savile Row, London
Wear custom-made shirts from Rome
Wear custom-made shoes from London

How are you doing in life?
Is this the staggering ability of your shit talking when not hiding behind mom jokes, you **** heifer?

:rolleyes:

:thup:

Starting my own business and growing it into a muti-million dollar enterprise is what my staggering ability is all about.

Actually, it was repetitive on purpose. I wanted to bring home the point of how much the structure of those sentences sucked.

Actually, you were being redundant and now are looking foolish trying to rationalize weak command of the language.

You'd think your life would not be so empty and pathetic as to worry so much about me.
Indeed. We know that my life has at least some meaning because I don't feel the need to make things up about myself. :lol:

Kalam, perhaps he was listing off his Christmas wish List? :lol:

"Listing off" is redundant and demonstrates poor grammar. "Listing" would have been adequate.

Tsk tsk. My young daughter has better language skills.

Indeed. We know that my life has at least some meaning because I don't feel the need to make things up about myself. :lol:

What meaning could your lousy life possibly have? Rewriting history?

Not exactly, Mr. Arabs-took-Israel-from-Jews. :lol:

The fact that you need to speculate about my life lends credence to my belief that you have no life of your own. I am quite content, I assure you. ;)

Forum List

Back