Pali student under fire for anti Israel comments

Rossman-Benjamin has been the subject of controversy for saying some Muslim student groups are tied to terrorists.

Whack job jewess is the one whining...why am I not shocked...Is she a Holocau$t survivor as well? LOL

Eh sorry jews.Here in the US we have free speech you can go run over his home with a bulldozer or shoot him for shits and giggles...sucks for you I know.

Eh sorry jews.Here in the US we have free speech you can go run over his home with a bulldozer or shoot him for shits and giggles...sucks for you I know.

That muslim was talking about stabbing jews on campus. Why are you mad at the jews for simply being concerned? It seems quite reasonable.

That muslim was talking about stabbing jews on campus. Why are you mad at the jews for simply being concerned? It seems quite reasonable.

Being concerned and calling for his expulsion are 2 totally different things but the chosen have spoken so the authorities will jump to action to avoid being called anti semitic.

Being concerned and calling for his expulsion are 2 totally different things but the chosen have spoken so the authorities will jump to action to avoid being called anti semitic.

Any student that seriously talks about stabbing his fellow students should be expelled, and this should happen every time with no exceptions. Anyone that would do that doesnt belong in an academic environment.

Forum List

Back