Palin and MArk Levin to Dump GOP and statr 'Freedom Party'?

Id join in a New York minute

tired of being screwed over by the gopE like McCain who is a friggen Progressive-Democrat in Rs clothing

Hasn't this already been tried with the Constitution Party? How far has that one gone?

Great! I've been saying all along that the Tea Party should form their own party instead of leeching off the GOP.

Go Sarah! End the GOP RINO stranglehold!

Wasn't ir the purpose of the 'Tea Party' to do the above?

Not so much. Though the TPM started independent of the GOP the GOP leadership went out kissing their asses so much they fooled the TPM leaders to align so closely to the GOP it was practically annexed to the GOP.

The GOP top leadership are a bunch of corporate sellouts and most of them in the Senate should hang from a tree by the neck for being traitors to the American people.

After a fair trial of course.

Great! I've been saying all along that the Tea Party should form their own party instead of leeching off the GOP.

When did the TPM leech off the GOP?

Rank and file of the TPM consists mostly of rank and file GOP. The GOP is dead without the TPM.

Hopefully this will finish the GOP and we can get a REAL alternative party to the Dembocrats at the ballot box in the not-too-distant future.

Hasn't this already been tried with the Constitution Party? How far has that one gone?

I joined the Constitution Party a while ago, as did my son, but they have no real effort or support. Some dude really runs the thing like it was his personal fiefdom, from what I hear.

I voted for that party twice and purely as a protest vote.

I am never going to vote for a godamned RINO, especially one that bought the nomination with Wall Street bankster money.

Go Sarah! End the GOP RINO stranglehold!

Wasn't ir the purpose of the 'Tea Party' to do the above?

It was indeed.

And when this ‘Freedom Party’ thing gets sucked up by the GOP there’ll be another, and another, and another...

The Tea Party did not get sucked up by the GOP, and it still exists. Those people have not changed their views, they just got outmaneuvered by the GOP leadership and the money that they control.

We now have a Tea Party caucus in the House, and will have more members after the 2014 elections. The GOP will be the losers if the Freedom Party gains strength, but they are losers anyway.

Another Palin post? It was a warning to the republican party of conservative concerns. She is a civilian and she never worked for the federal government. I doubt if the "daily Caller" was overly concerned when the democrat party actually kicked their former V.P. candidate and long time senator out of the party for being too moderate.

Rank and file of the TPM consists mostly of rank and file GOP. The GOP is dead without the TPM.

Hopefully this will finish the GOP and we can get a REAL alternative party to the Dembocrats at the ballot box in the not-too-distant future.

Bullshit... the TPM is the hard right of the GOP. If the GOP is allowed to move to the center, you hard righties will be just as marginalized as the Green Party....which is exactly where you belong.

If you go to the "constitution party" site you will find that it is actually a communist party with a new name.
The Libertarian Party is the only one that puts small government bound by the constitution in their party platform.

I don't know whether I would support a "Freedom Party" until I can see in writing their platform.
She and the other conservatives should support the Libertarian Party if they want something other than the two front runners. Why start in last place when you can start in third place? When people get tired of the government supporting itself instead of the wishes of the people the Libertarians are going to be the #2 and then the #1 party in the USA. After all the libertarians took their platform from the founders of this country. Read the Federalist Papers for the proof.

Bullshit... the TPM is the hard right of the GOP. If the GOP is allowed to move to the center, you hard righties will be just as marginalized as the Green Party....which is exactly where you belong.

Hard right is not wanting to give up our freedoms or any more money for this bloated overbearing tyrant government we have now???
well I'll be called a hard right then, the rest of you can stay wusses and go along bowing to this government just for the sake of it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back