Palin and MArk Levin to Dump GOP and statr 'Freedom Party'?

Palin couldn't find a political party willing to follow her, so now she's been forced to invent one.

Those joining the "Freedom Party" should be fully aware that Palin has a notoriously short attention span and a history of jumping from job to job - without making a long term commitment to any of them.

Wow, so judgemental.

lol, so if she clings to office, she is a power mongering politician, but if she willingly gives up power it means she is ADHD?

You libtards are just so fucking funny.
Given that conservatives already have the GOP, the Tea Party and the "libertarian" wing, just where on the political spectrum does this Freedom Party fit in?

Common sense might suggest that further fragmentation of conservatives in America only weakens their cause, but as a "judgemental libtard," who am I to question the infinite wisdom of those who live in an alternative reality of their own making?

Actually, common sense says that the GOP has no soul and conservatives are being taken for a ride. Sometimes, you have to break down before you can rebuild.

Palin couldn't find a political party willing to follow her, so now she's been forced to invent one.

Those joining the "Freedom Party" should be fully aware that Palin has a notoriously short attention span and a history of jumping from job to job - without making a long term commitment to any of them.

Be honest. Did you steal that from MSNBC? :lol:

Actually, if you've followed the thread, you know that I think Palin is an imposter. But, I laugh at libtards like you who are so insecure that they are looking for any contrived nonsense they can make up against Palin.

Actually, if you've followed the thread, you know that I think Palin is an imposter. But, I laugh at libtards like you who are so insecure that they are looking for any contrived nonsense they can make up against Palin.

When it comes to Palin and nonsense, nothing’s contrived.

When it comes to Palin and nonsense, nothing’s contrived.

And thus we see your BS attitude. There's no such thing as an unfair attack against certain people in your world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6Pbc8SQwV8]frankly my dear I don't give a damn - YouTube[/ame]

I know you don't give a damn jgarden. That's sort of my point. You're fine with manufacturing one mindless post after another.

The GOP deserves to die and it will. The Dems deserves to die and they will not. Because they are the party of idiots and that is largely what this nation is now.

I think a Freedom Party is a great idea in theory. But, the reality is that Palin and Levin are swindlers out for a buck. I guarantee it.

I suspect you may be right about Levin, but I doubt it regarding Palin. If she were only out for the buck, she would have played nicer with McSames staff in 2008.

Why would she have done that?

Besides the fact she totally cashed in on the McCain gravy train, spending half a million of donated funds on her family so they'd look less like the "Wasilla Chill-billies", she pretty much was looking to cash in after McCain lost from day one.

Forum List

Back