Palin is yesterdays news

animated-gif-palin-republican-politics-funny-election.gif

Unless you have some bikini photo's. :)

well you're the expert on her so I guess we should all bow down to you.

with every fucking thing else we have to worry over in this country we get all you petty shallow people all wipped into a frenze over Palin by something coming off a leftwing hate site like Rawgarbagestory

while Obama steamrolls us into the poorhouse, terrorist are knocking on our doors and we get stupid threads with a bunch of men acting like chauvinistic pigs.

and you claim to be the best and brightest on the board. you people can decide.

• Banned
Unless you have some bikini photo's. :)

well you're the expert on her so I guess we should all bow down to you.

with every fucking thing else we have to worry over in this country we get all you petty shallow people all wipped into a frenze over Palin by something coming off a leftwing hate site like Rawgarbagestory

while Obama steamrolls us into the poorhouse, terrorist are knocking on our doors and we get stupid threads with a bunch of men acting like chauvinistic pigs.

and you claim to be the best and brightest on the board. you people can decide.

I'm a right wing conservative, Stephine. I hate Palin, because she damages the party. However, every time I see her on tv or in public I don't hear a damn word she says, and can't seem to look above her chest. I'm just a guy... Sorry.

Thegreatgatsby is 100% correct above. McCains choice was fucking insane. However, if we are going to move past this Palin thing we need to imagine her naked as men and before you know it we will be over her in 24 hours. I'm a guy I know how this works. :)

I didn't have one of Palin but I hope this one gives a woody

and now one for everyone here

Last edited:

Forum List

Back