Is Donald Trump a Fascist?

You don't seem to understand that Trump appeals to the lowest and the worst in people who have had their freedoms stolen by the very wealthy class.

However, he's still the best choice from my Canadian pov because he's slightly less likely to start a nuclear war against Russia, than Biden.

America has likely run up against a foe that could make this one its last war. You need to give some serious thought to the reason why America has started 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2.

I do understand what you are saying. I think you are wrong. I think the Fascist is worse than the threat of war.

Here is a very good set of examples of what is Fascism. This is a set of items that explains where we "may" be headed unless we wake the "F&&&" up.

LOL

1715618296204.png

I don't understand the point you're trying to make. Have one more shot at it.

I would rather see the missiles fly than submit to fascist forces. I’d rather the city I live near be destroyed by mushroom clouds than watch Fascism take control. I’d rather see the world burn in nuclear fire than Fascism victorious.

I’m not sure how much clearer I can make it.

I would rather see the missiles fly than submit to fascist forces. I’d rather the city I live near be destroyed by mushroom clouds than watch Fascism take control. I’d rather see the world burn in nuclear fire than Fascism victorious.

I’m not sure how much clearer I can make it.
Go play.

The commentator starts off by saying that fascism is defined loosely, but then in the very next line he says it's defined by "hate of the other." Funniest thing I have seen all day.

If you go with Trump, you are practically guaranteeing Nuclear war.

Trump will cut off Ukraine. He will continue his effort to pull out of NATO. That will leave France, and Britain, as they are both Nuclear Powers, at the nonexistent mercy of Russia. They’ll fight. They have to. It will go Nuclear. And it will spin over.

If you go with Trump, you are practically guaranteeing Nuclear war.
Unlikely. This war in Ukraine is about advancing the Great Reset.
Trump will cut off Ukraine.

Hopefully, but to be honest I doubt it.
He will continue his effort to pull out of NATO.

That would be good. Last I checked the Soviet Union didn't exist anymore and Western Europe is rich enough to defend themselves.

That will leave France, and Britain, as they are both Nuclear Powers, at the nonexistent mercy of Russia. They’ll fight. They have to. It will go Nuclear. And it will spin over.
Sounds like the plot of some woke post-apocalyptic Hollywood production.

Extremists are always ready to burn down the world, forgetting that things change and that in two hundred years their petty fear will be forgotten.

Forum List

Back