Palin nukes PP with the question Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?

Only a racist would support planned parenthood. This group was founded by a progressive racist, Margaret Sanger whose goal was to destroy black Americans.

With birth control? Margaret Sanger was an advocate of birth control over abortion. Does that support your flim-flam argument about racial free will genocide? What?
To wipe out the black race, do you agree?

No, asshole. Get a fucking clue.

Amazing how you Leftwats go colorblind when defending a heroine of the Left. Her many statements regarding the eugenic intent of her program you blissfully ignore. Nobody is ever a racist on your side.
Those statements will be lies. Pro-Lifers nearly always lie about Sanger.

Have you read any of her works?

Yes:

"While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Margaret Sanger
It was even called "The Negro Project." You people really have your heads up your asses when it comes to Sanger.
Sanger's aim was not to exterminate the black race. You morons damage the pro-life cause with this idiocy.
I never said she was trying to exterminate them. I specifically said she was trying to control their reproductive rate. You people are such hypocrites. If a Republican even hinted at proposing what Sanger did as a bold agenda, you would scream racist like the juveniles you are.

I think the rage over abortions has more to do with control than saving lives.

I'm pretty much all in on pro choice and have been since the roe wade ruling.

With those who rage the loudest over abortions are also raging the loudest for endless wars and the pro death penalty at the same time one can only conclude, to them it's all about control.
Coming from a liberal who wants to dictate what we can drive, how much power we use, and control how much water we use. All in the name of global warming.

Clinics were opened where poor people were, to cut down on the number of babies they had, which helped make them poor and produced less healthy children. It was number of mouths to feed, not their color.
Amazing how you Leftwats go colorblind when defending a heroine of the Left. Her many statements regarding the eugenic intent of her program you blissfully ignore. Nobody is ever a racist on your side.

Yes:

"While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Margaret Sanger
It was even called "The Negro Project." You people really have your heads up your asses when it comes to Sanger.

Do you honestly believe we should have laws depriving black people of legal birth control?

Are you serious?

You're referring to the RWnut's mythological agenda of Sanger.
So Margaret Sanger didn't start Planned Parenthood and open clinics in negro neighborhoods as a means to cut down on the reproductive rate of negroes?
Clinics were opened where poor people were, to cut down on the number of babies they had, which helped make them poor and produced less healthy children. It was number of mouths to feed, not their color.

And some things never change with the left.
Sanger was just as anti-Christian, especially anti-Catholic back then as the left are to this very day with Obamacare forcing Catholic hospitals to give birth control pills that they are against.

Do you want to outlaw birth control?

No but it should not be forced on those, who it is against their religious exercise called the 1st amendment.

Yes:

Margaret Sanger
Sanger's aim was not to exterminate the black race. You morons damage the pro-life cause with this idiocy.
I never said she was trying to exterminate them. I specifically said she was trying to control their reproductive rate. You people are such hypocrites. If a Republican even hinted at proposing what Sanger did as a bold agenda, you would scream racist like the juveniles you are.

Would America be a better place if no birth control were legally available?

How? Why?

Explain yourself.

Only a racist would support planned parenthood. This group was founded by a progressive racist, Margaret Sanger whose goal was to destroy black Americans.

With birth control? Margaret Sanger was an advocate of birth control over abortion. Does that support your flim-flam argument about racial free will genocide? What?

That's what the plan was. Why do you hate black people?

Yes:

Margaret Sanger

Do you honestly believe we should have laws depriving black people of legal birth control?

Are you serious?
Do you have a problem seeing things people don't post? You might want to get some help with that.

So Margaret Sanger didn't start Planned Parenthood and open clinics in negro neighborhoods as a means to cut down on the reproductive rate of negroes?

Sanger was just as anti-Christian, especially anti-Catholic back then as the left are to this very day with Obamacare forcing Catholic hospitals to give birth control pills that they are against.

No but it should not be forced on those, who it is against their religious exercise called the 1st amendment.

Ah, so you actually agree with Sanger. Then stop making a fucking fool of yourself attacking her.

Yes:

Margaret Sanger
I never said she was trying to exterminate them. I specifically said she was trying to control their reproductive rate.

And what is wrong with that? If they are reproducing at a rate that is harmful to their well being, then birth control is an entirely sensible solution.

I am very pro birth control, and against abortion. The more widely used birth control is, the less abortions there will be. Much, much less.

You people are such hypocrites. If a Republican even hinted at proposing what Sanger did as a bold agenda, you would scream racist like the juveniles you are.

That's funny, considering I am a Republican pro-lifer. :laugh:

There was no such plan. Pull your finger out of your nose, your thumb out of your ass, and use one of your free hands to turn off the radio,

or whatever crackpot source you're getting this shit from.

Ah, so you actually agree with Sanger. Then stop making a fucking fool of yourself attacking her.
No, I don't agree with Sanger that some races need to have their numbers controlled. You clearly do though.

Yes:

Margaret Sanger

Are you serious?
Do you have a problem seeing things people don't post? You might want to get some help with that.

So you actually agree with Sanger's efforts to give people save, legal, affordable birth control.

NO I think that its wrong to go to war with religious ideology that is protected by the 1st amendment.

None of us are attacking her. We are putting up facts in history and her own written words.

There was no such plan. Pull your finger out of your nose, your thumb out of your ass, and use one of your free hands to turn off the radio,

or whatever crackpot source you're getting this shit from.
Calm down I know your party is falling apart, but calm down. Save you major hissy until 2016 when your loses power! Lol

Yes:

Margaret Sanger

Are you serious?

He definitely has a reading problem.

No, I don't agree with Sanger that some races need to have their numbers controlled. You clearly do though.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You should read the truth about Sanger:

Margaret Sanger and the African American Community

I believe that poor people especially should limit the size of their families, for obvious reasons, and that they should have access to safe, legal, and affordable means to do so.

Why don't you?

I find it hard to believe that a majority of American women think of babies as something to be sold off in pieces like in a friggin' automobile salvage yard.

But, then, it might be that a majority of American women are liberals and who can guess what they might have been told to think!

Women have difficulty even thinking. Being told what to think and remembering it are a tall order.

Forum List

Back