Palin on 2016: 'of course' she's interested

Look at who's there now ffs
Whos where?

POTUS, a dummy who never heard of Judicial review or even knows how many states are in the USA
Obama is your POTUS which is something the ditzy Palin will never be. Who told you he never heard of judicial review and what makes you think he doesnt know how many states are in the USA?

He's not my potus, he called me "the enemy"

He thinks we have 57 state, he had no idea about American holidays and he said the supreme Court can't overturn a democratically passed law.

Dumb

Just plan dumb
Oh....wait.......OMG.....

You don't think Palin is smarter than Obama ....do you?

She's not only smarter, she's much smarter than both Obamas combined

She would demolish Lizzy Cheekbones, totally destroy and make her look like something they found in Hannibal Lecter's basement

yeah, Ms Palin is still picking Obama out of her teeth. Good call, Moron.

how soon the idiots forget, given they have enough active brain cells left to remember.

Whos where?

POTUS, a dummy who never heard of Judicial review or even knows how many states are in the USA
Obama is your POTUS which is something the ditzy Palin will never be. Who told you he never heard of judicial review and what makes you think he doesnt know how many states are in the USA?

He's not my potus, he called me "the enemy"

He thinks we have 57 state, he had no idea about American holidays and he said the supreme Court can't overturn a democratically passed law.

Dumb

Just plan dumb
Oh....wait.......OMG.....

You don't think Palin is smarter than Obama ....do you?

She's not only smarter, she's much smarter than both Obamas combined
:rofl:

04297ebc584ce5a90d28b86e8f909525.jpg

She would demolish Lizzy Cheekbones, totally destroy and make her look like something they found in Hannibal Lecter's basement

yeah, Ms Palin is still picking Obama out of her teeth. Good call, Moron.

how soon the idiots forget, given they have enough active brain cells left to remember.
Yup. Everybody knows Palin is from the planet Uranus.

Forum List

Back