Palin on 2016: 'of course' she's interested

Now who would you rather see everyday on TV?

th
I'd rather see Palin tell some more 3rd graders that the VP is "in charge of the United States Senate," :laugh:

Well we could always get YOUR current V.P. to educate them....:lmao::lmao::cuckoo:

Need more Bidenisms...Or perhaps Obumaisms...they're even better! Let me know!

Palin isn't going to run. She's a political tease who hints that she might, just so that she can raise more money.

However..........on a comedy note, it would be amusing to see what kind of batshit crazy crap she can come up with.

The woman is a walking train wreck. Not because she's a woman, but rather because she is ignorant of anything other than herself and doesn't care to know any thing about the world around her.

Palin on her stance regarding the pledge of allegiance. :laugh:

"Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I’ll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance."

The pledge of allegiance was not written until 1892 when they were all long dead.

Last edited:
When did we get a Dept of Law? :laugh:

"I think on a national level your department of law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out."
-Palin

"Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I’ll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance."

The pledge of allegiance was not written until 1982 when they were all long dead.

Wrong. The Pledge of Allegiance was in effect when I started school in 1952. It changed later when "Under God" was added, I don't remember the year.

The pledge of allegiance was not written until 1982 when they were all long dead.

Wrong. The Pledge of Allegiance was in effect when I started school in 1952. It changed later when "Under God" was added, I don't remember the year.
Typo. I meant 1892

Typo. I meant 1892

TYPO!!!....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

True.

But a Palin candidacy would be amusing nonetheless.

Well, hell, Obuma thinks Hawaii is in Asia....

Palin doesnt even know Hawaii is an island. She thought the Kodiak islands were the biggest islands in the US. :laugh:

And you can actually SEE Russia from Alaska.... you fools keep making fun of the TRUTH!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you miss the point. She was answering the following question.
laugh.gif

What insight into Russian actions, particularly during the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of this state give you?”

Palin doesnt even know Hawaii is an island. She thought the Kodiak islands were the biggest islands in the US. :laugh:

And you can actually SEE Russia from Alaska.... you fools keep making fun of the TRUTH!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No, we all know Sarah's comment was more involved and not so stupid, but repeating it is funny. In fact, it is only believable because her behavior made it so. In all honesty, would you really, honestly, want Sarah Palin to be POTUS?

Palin thinks criticism is a violation of your right to free speech. :laugh:

""If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media."

laugh.gif

What insight into Russian actions, particularly during the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of this state give you?”

No, I didn't miss anything except you subversives taking everything out of context when you make fun of a true statement!

No, we all know Sarah's comment was more involved and not so stupid, but repeating it is funny. In fact, it is only believable because her behavior made it so. In all honesty, would you really, honestly, want Sarah Palin to be POTUS?

No, it that you scum are actually afraid of her, the truth, and YES, I'd take her as POTUS in a minute...just look at the piece of fecal matter she would be replacing!

Palin thinks we share a border with Afghanistan, She said this regarding the military. :laugh:

"They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan."

She was in San Francisco.

laugh.gif

No, I didn't miss anything except you subversives taking everything out of context when you make fun of a true statement!

You must have missed it. What kind of dimwit answer is that?

Palin thinks criticism is a violation of your right to free speech. :laugh:

""If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media."

Right on! how can the TRUTH be negative, UNLESS it's spun to look so!

Forum List

Back