palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

Maybe. The thing I hated was that the Democrats always tried to stay above it when something was said. Hillary tried to stay above smears, Bill, Al Gore, John Kerry. It always killed me that they didn't answer the personal attacks with the same Rush or Rovian venom. We created these monsters and lost elections by not answering back.

Sarah has every right to speak up for her daughters but she always has to take it many steps too far making her look like an opportunist.

Alright already, Sarah. Show some class for a change and ignore the comedian now that everyone knows how you've been so mistreated. Hey, that's politics baby.

Remember your campaign lines regarding Obama palling around with terrorists? Wonder how the Obama family felt about that.

Well I absolutely agree that you get what you give. Just ask anyone who throw the first insult around here.... Now, what I'd like to ask is, doesn't that "class" standard apply to Obama as well, when he was pushing the envelope with Rush? Would it not have been better (and more classy) for Obama to have put him on ignore?

And since this thread is about Palin will do anything for attention, what about the attention she's getting right here? Seems to me there are plenty who are eager to give it to her.
:eusa_whistle:

He did respond with some pretty good slams but we didn't hear him yammering 3 days in a row about it. He got Michael Steele pretty good too.

The question/issue was "class". You'll let me know when the WWE qualifies. :)

Sarah is just so freaking monotonous.

Everyone is talking about it and they say the same thing, Sarah should stand up for her daughter but enough already.

You know she is one of the Republican party monster fundraisers. I'm sure they would rather see her out there raising money instead of focusing on herself and possibly 2012.

Monotonous.... You mean kinda like a pull-string Chatty Cathy. Hell, did I say anything that led you to believe that I would disagree with that? And if she's such a monster fundraiser, WTF happened in '08? She wasn't interested until her name was on the ticket?

Here's my "take" on her, which is relevant to this discussion. Someone, elsewhere, just declared that
"Obama is snuffing out the bright light of America, but with Palin America will again be the guiding light for the world, the country Americans can be proud of again."

So I have to ask, what is the source of this "light"? Light has both electric and magnetic fields, and is also referred to as electromagnetic radiation. Since the election, to the best of my recollection, the media has been responsible for "the light" -- allowing her to continue lighting the stage. Her own contributions, causing knee-jerk reactions from that whoring media, have been responses to the stimulus for State governments, criticism of Obama's economic policy, and her continued advocacy for the autistic.

Other governors have taken the same position with regard to the stimulus funding, some to the extent that new debates over the right of secession have arisen. Anyone who can balance a checkbook has been critical of Obama's economic decisions. Many of us are advocates for worthy causes. Now, call me skeptical but, I'm failing to see "the light" here, much less a "guiding light". Can someone explain it to me?

Well I absolutely agree that you get what you give. Just ask anyone who throw the first insult around here.... Now, what I'd like to ask is, doesn't that "class" standard apply to Obama as well, when he was pushing the envelope with Rush? Would it not have been better (and more classy) for Obama to have put him on ignore?

And since this thread is about Palin will do anything for attention, what about the attention she's getting right here? Seems to me there are plenty who are eager to give it to her.
:eusa_whistle:

He did respond with some pretty good slams but we didn't hear him yammering 3 days in a row about it. He got Michael Steele pretty good too.

Everyone is talking about it and they say the same thing, Sarah should stand up for her daughter but enough already.

You know she is one of the Republican party monster fundraisers. I'm sure they would rather see her out there raising money instead of focusing on herself and possibly 2012.

Monotonous.... You mean kinda like a pull-string Chatty Cathy. Hell, did I say anything that led you to believe that I would disagree with that? And if she's such a monster fundraiser, WTF happened in '08? She wasn't interested until her name was on the ticket?

Here's my "take" on her, which is relevant to this discussion. Someone, elsewhere, just declared that
"Obama is snuffing out the bright light of America, but with Palin America will again be the guiding light for the world, the country Americans can be proud of again."

So I have to ask, what is the source of this "light"? Light has both electric and magnetic fields, and is also referred to as electromagnetic radiation. Since the election, to the best of my recollection, the media has been responsible for "the light" -- allowing her to continue lighting the stage. Her own contributions, causing knee-jerk reactions from that whoring media, have been responses to the stimulus for State governments, criticism of Obama's economic policy, and her continued advocacy for the autistic.

Other governors have taken the same position with regard to the stimulus funding, some to the extent that new debates over the right of secession have arisen. Anyone who can balance a checkbook has been critical of Obama's economic decisions. Many of us are advocates for worthy causes. Now, call me skeptical but, I'm failing to see "the light" here, much less a "guiding light". Can someone explain it to me?

Oh it's much worse than wwe.

We needed the stimulus, the Bush economic teams had the opinion that we could simply coast our way out of the recessions, throw some tax cuts out there and get people spending again. With everything going up including rents, utilities, food, the mortgage companies and their schemes finally coming to a head, banks shutting down credit... Was he supposed to sit there on his hands and let what come may? No.

There are other and bigger issues that stemmed from that Bush mindset. We had to spend some money now. The next big thing is going to be healthcare. Getting that under control is good for business as well as the employees as you know.

We needed the stimulus, the Bush economic teams had the opinion that we could simply coast our way out of the recessions, throw some tax cuts out there and get people spending again. With everything going up including rents, utilities, food, the mortgage companies and their schemes finally coming to a head, banks shutting down credit... Was he supposed to sit there on his hands and let what come may? No.

There are other and bigger issues that stemmed from that Bush mindset. We had to spend some money now. The next big thing is going to be healthcare. Getting that under control is good for business as well as the employees as you know.

Wow.... That was some major deflection there! What I wanted to know, about '08, was what happened to the Repubican fund-raising??? Now I'd be happy to discuss the rest of this, but not when we were talking about Palin. She's not getting enough attention ya know. :)

Last edited:

Wow.... That was some major deflection there! What I wanted to know, about '08, was what happened to the Repubican fund-raising??? Now I'd be happy to discuss the rest of this, but not when we were talking about Palin. She's not getting enough attention ya know.

Oh yeah, there was a question in there somewhere wasn't there. Palin was only in the race a few months. McCain was so woefully inept that they were already in trouble when she came along.

She did very well in the time she was there though. She is the one who made them players on the national scene. Before Palin, McCain was speaking at grocery stores.

Wow.... That was some major deflection there! What I wanted to know, about '08, was what happened to the Repubican fund-raising??? Now I'd be happy to discuss the rest of this, but not when we were talking about Palin. She's not getting enough attention ya know.

Oh yeah, there was a question in there somewhere wasn't there. Palin was only in the race a few months. McCain was so woefully inept that they were already in trouble when she came along.

She did very well in the time she was there though. She is the one who made them players on the national scene. Before Palin, McCain was speaking at grocery stores.

Ahhh.... But that was the question....
And if she's such a monster fundraiser, WTF happened in '08? She wasn't interested until her name was on the ticket?

Well dayum.... Just look at what one of my neighbors is saying about her as we speak....

"Sarah Palin: Breeder Skeeyank"

"The Palin's are white trailer trash. Hardly American values. Perhaps they are the prefered values in your trailer park."

Way to keep her outta the spotlight!

I should start a thread titles the same but against Obama and put in the first post the same direct attack on him and his family as was done here, who wants to bet how long it stays in the Current events forum?

A post about Obama that's sole purpose is to inflame the liberals and the Democrats as this thread is designed to do to Conservatives and Republicans.

I can not believe this attack piece is still not in the Flame Zone, so much for reasonable moderation.

Hmmm.... Sarah and I having a reasonable discussion, Sgt. Can't speak to the "issues" of others nor the criteria for "reasonable moderation". However, it was my understanding that the FLAME ZONE was a place to rant at other posters, and that public political figures were pretty much subject to whatever is thrown at them.

I can not believe this attack piece is still not in the Flame Zone, so much for reasonable moderation.

Hmmm.... Sarah and I having a reasonable discussion, Sgt. Can't speak to the "issues" of others nor the criteria for "reasonable moderation". However, it was my understanding that the FLAME ZONE was a place to rant at other posters, and that public political figures were pretty much subject to whatever is thrown at them.

It also includes threads DESIGNED for the sole purpose of trolling, attacking and harassing. Go read the opening post and then compare that to the title. Strollingbones had one thing in mind with this thread, to bash the right and Republicans, she does not disguise that at all.

Strollingbones had one thing in mind with this thread, to bash the right and Republicans, she does not disguise that at all.

It is what the left does, give them the same treatment and watch them become unhinged.

I look forward to it.

It also includes threads DESIGNED for the sole purpose of trolling, attacking and harassing. Go read the opening post and then compare that to the title. Strollingbones had one thing in mind with this thread, to bash the right and Republicans, she does not disguise that at all.

Ahh... you would be referring to that which I seldom bother with!

i dont care for what letterman said..i am not a letterman fan to begin with...but we have the pot calling the kettle black. one is a comidian.....one is a fucking idiot who aspires to be president and aspires to tell you...your kids should not have sex while her unmarried daughter was banging levi under the roof of mrs palin....of course she denies that now...but she does admit letting levi live with them....

now she wants all women to be offend...hell yea i am offended...your a sorry ass mother...you got 5 kids...one already an unwed mother at under 18...perhaps that should have been a red flag that your ass needs to spend a little more time worrying about yuor own kids ...not trying to tell other parents how to raise their kids....palin shut the fuck up
and go back to alaska and do your job as gov winky and take care of your kids...and now your first grandchild....at least she did show some common sense by not forcing them to marry.

Just STFU if you don't agree, right? LMAO

This is (used to be) a free country. If Palin wants to wrap herself around the flag so be it; if she wants to hunt and teach her kids to do the same so be it. BTW, Palin did not write the script that Letterman chose to use to demean Palin's daughter - and it matters NOT which one!

LOL. If i'm not mistaken it was Letterhole who started the whole thing to begin with. Can
anyone but a left wing idiot blame her for defending herself and her children? You brain-
dead idiots could demonize a nun.

She did NOT have to throw this tizzy fit nobama, saying that letterman was promoting the statuatory rape of her 14 year old daughter.... drama, drama, drama when the opportunity supplies it I suppose, but still....SHE AND TODD bought their 14 year old daughter in to it, NOT Letterman imo, who was speaking of the out of wedlock, child bearing Bristol....who the audience knows from all the media bashing that I personally think was done obsessively on her...as letterman continued to do....and for Sarah and todd to maliciously bring their 14 year old daughter in to the picture for political gain when letterman never mentioned her 14 year old daughter in his joke, and to accuse letterman of doing such....is walking the same or worse line that letterman walked with his distasteful joke.

And yes, i would most certainly come to the defense of my daughter if someone like letterman said this about my 18 year old daughter, but I would NOT have taken the opportunity to TWIST what was actually said, nor would I have brought my 14 year old daughter in to the picture of the joke, nor would I have hastily accused letterman of promoting Stauatory Rape, which is a pretty serious accusation without knowing for certain this was the case.

NO ONE would have been the wiser and even thought that promoting statuatory rape with Palin's 14 year old is what letterman was doing, they would have presumed as I did, that he was distastefully joking about Bristol Palin, who has put her own self in to the middle of media madness in the past few months promoting abstinance and talking about her out of wedlock baby, with and without her mother pressent.

I have pretty much thought this whole thing through and explained other reasons of why I think the way I do on this issue in previous posts....

and I still stick by it.

care
I'm shocked at this post. Willow was the only girl at the Yankee game, the media that reported it, ala USA Today and Chicago Tribune, acknowledged it. I'm shocked at your post, Care. IT's obvious what Letterman was saying, it was wrong. Not regarding Obama or Democrats, but regarding Letterman.

Now the reaction of the left over the past few days, well that speaks volumes too.

Imagine if Rush or Hannity or Hanson were saying that Obama's oldest daughter is SOOO Hot! Who wouldn't want to knock her up asap?

If you, and Palin think that Letterman and his legal team allowed a joke regarding the essential rape of Palin's 14 year old daughter, then if I were Palin, I would have kept my TRAP SHUT, called a lawyer to prepare the civil lawsuit and called on LAW ENFORCEMENT to charge Lettermen with promoting a crime.

This was for merely political folly in my humble opinion and nothing else....come onnnnnnnnn, you KNOW this and so does EVERYONE ELSE....it's part of the game ...in my cynical view! We can PRETEND like it isn't but we ALL really know that it is...that's how i see it.

And I am not limiting this to republicans because it is all done on the democratic side with passion as well....

it's all a game, the "All's Fair in War Game" that the two sides of the aisle have been engaged in....I see it every single day, when reading every ones posts on this site... i keep my mouth shut most of the time and just soak in the misery of all the hatred and one-upness that people brag about achieving...and the pointing fingers to know end and the continual bashing of liburals this and liburals that....enough to make me puke and Bush this and bush that and Cons this and cons's that and the left this and the left that....enough to make me puke again....

I am just so tired of people following anyone off the cliff....not thinking on their OWN without a blog or a skewed site telling them WHAT TO SAY AND THINK without ever using any common sense and critical thinking of their own....:(

I can see how you believe letterman should have known that it was willow at the ball game but I do not see how that makes it definitively SO, that he knew this for certain or that his distasteful joke still was not about Bristol...?

I think letterman was horrible making the joke period, even if about Bristol...time for the media to leave that young lady ALONE when it comes to this distasteful crap....enough is enough of that too, ya know?

I guess, I have been on the wrong side of the bed for weeks now on all of this and just feel extremely frustrated that people just can't debate the arguments on this site, without mud being slung....this ain't about you annie...fyi, just my own frustration building up...! :)

Care

She did NOT have to throw this tizzy fit nobama, saying that letterman was promoting the statuatory rape of her 14 year old daughter.... drama, drama, drama when the opportunity supplies it I suppose, but still....SHE AND TODD bought their 14 year old daughter in to it, NOT Letterman imo, who was speaking of the out of wedlock, child bearing Bristol....who the audience knows from all the media bashing that I personally think was done obsessively on her...as letterman continued to do....and for Sarah and todd to maliciously bring their 14 year old daughter in to the picture for political gain when letterman never mentioned her 14 year old daughter in his joke, and to accuse letterman of doing such....is walking the same or worse line that letterman walked with his distasteful joke.

And yes, i would most certainly come to the defense of my daughter if someone like letterman said this about my 18 year old daughter, but I would NOT have taken the opportunity to TWIST what was actually said, nor would I have brought my 14 year old daughter in to the picture of the joke, nor would I have hastily accused letterman of promoting Stauatory Rape, which is a pretty serious accusation without knowing for certain this was the case.

NO ONE would have been the wiser and even thought that promoting statuatory rape with Palin's 14 year old is what letterman was doing, they would have presumed as I did, that he was distastefully joking about Bristol Palin, who has put her own self in to the middle of media madness in the past few months promoting abstinance and talking about her out of wedlock baby, with and without her mother pressent.

I have pretty much thought this whole thing through and explained other reasons of why I think the way I do on this issue in previous posts....

and I still stick by it.

care
I'm shocked at this post. Willow was the only girl at the Yankee game, the media that reported it, ala USA Today and Chicago Tribune, acknowledged it. I'm shocked at your post, Care. IT's obvious what Letterman was saying, it was wrong. Not regarding Obama or Democrats, but regarding Letterman.

Now the reaction of the left over the past few days, well that speaks volumes too.

Imagine if Rush or Hannity or Hanson were saying that Obama's oldest daughter is SOOO Hot! Who wouldn't want to knock her up asap?

If you, and Palin think that Letterman and his legal team allowed a joke regarding the essential rape of Palin's 14 year old daughter, then if I were Palin, I would have kept my TRAP SHUT, called a lawyer to prepare the civil lawsuit and called on LAW ENFORCEMENT to charge Lettermen with promoting a crime.

This was for merely political folly in my humble opinion and nothing else....come onnnnnnnnn, you KNOW this and so does EVERYONE ELSE....it's part of the game ...in my cynical view! We can PRETEND like it isn't but we ALL really know that it is...that's how i see it.

And I am not limiting this to republicans because it is all done on the democratic side with passion as well....

it's all a game, the "All's Fair in War Game" that the two sides of the aisle have been engaged in....I see it every single day, when reading every ones posts on this site... i keep my mouth shut most of the time and just soak in the misery of all the hatred and one-upness that people brag about achieving...and the pointing fingers to know end and the continual bashing of liburals this and liburals that....enough to make me puke and Bush this and bush that and Cons this and cons's that and the left this and the left that....enough to make me puke again....

I am just so tired of people following anyone off the cliff....not thinking on their OWN without a blog or a skewed site telling them WHAT TO SAY AND THINK without ever using any common sense and critical thinking of their own....:(

I can see how you believe letterman should have known that it was willow at the ball game but I do not see how that makes it definitively SO, that he knew this for certain or that his distasteful joke still was not about Bristol...?

I think letterman was horrible making the joke period, even if about Bristol...time for the media to leave that young lady ALONE when it comes to this distasteful crap....enough is enough of that too, ya know?

I guess, I have been on the wrong side of the bed for weeks now on all of this and just feel extremely frustrated that people just can't debate the arguments on this site, without mud being slung....this ain't about you annie...fyi, just my own frustration building up...! :)

Care

You are the one blindly following the yapping idiot liberals and their idiotic defense of Letterman, but hey thanks for proving again what a dumb ass you are.

and I still stick by it.

care

Care

Well Care, you surprised me on this one...you don't usually come on as a pinhead, but thats what you seem like now....defending Letterman is unconscionable...
I don't know why every female don't bash this asshole for those remarks....
None of us would have even known Palin was in NY or at a ballgame if not for Letterman and the pinheads are trying to say its SHE that would do anything to get in the spotlight....how freekin' ass backwards can the far life spin it and have you folks accept the crap....
you disappointed me on this one....but have a good one anyway...

Care

Well Care, you surprised me on this one...you don't usually come on as a pinhead, but thats what you seem like now....defending Letterman is unconscionable...
I don't know why every female don't bash this asshole for those remarks....
None of us would have even known Palin was in NY or at a ballgame if not for Letterman and the pinheads are trying to say its SHE that would do anything to get in the spotlight....how freekin' ass backwards can the far life spin it and have you folks accept the crap....
you disappointed me on this one....but have a good one anyway...

Boy, I can imagine your finger wagging at Care. :lol:

Forum List

Back