palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

ROFLMNAO.... Oh GOD that's precious... THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT WHO ADVOCATE FOR THE RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG in protest of US Government policy...

Come to lament Governor Palin WRAPPING HERSELF IN OLD GLORY, to belittle the Ideological LEFT who stand AGAINST EVERYTHING OLD GLORY STANDS FOR... so as to ENCOURAGE THEM TO HYPOCRITICALLY DECRY THE UNAUTHORIZED USE of the AMERICAN FLAG!

HYSTERICAL! (In at least TWO SENSES and on several levels...)

So you're saying that Palin did NOT violate the flag rules and regulations? Or maybe you're just foaming at the mouth because it is feeding time?

No... I'm saying that it is HYSTERICAL for those who advocate for A RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG AS SPEECH to even refer to the authorized use of the flag...

It's the dead center, PRECISE CENTER OF THE CONCEPT: HYPOCRISY... and that you and the gals have posted that photo a few dozen times in THIS THREAD ALONE... tends towards proving that you seem HELPLESS TO AVOID DOING PRECISELY WHAT GOVERNOR PALIN INTENDED YOU TO DO WHEN SHE HAD THAT PHOTO TAKEN!

Which is delicious all in itself...

And where exactly did I advocate the burning of the American flag?

So you're saying that Palin did NOT violate the flag rules and regulations? Or maybe you're just foaming at the mouth because it is feeding time?

No... I'm saying that it is HYSTERICAL for those who advocate for A RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG AS SPEECH to even refer to the authorized use of the flag...

It's the dead center, PRECISE CENTER OF THE CONCEPT: HYPOCRISY... and that you and the gals have posted that photo a few dozen times in THIS THREAD ALONE... tends towards proving that you seem HELPLESS TO AVOID DOING PRECISELY WHAT GOVERNOR PALIN INTENDED YOU TO DO WHEN SHE HAD THAT PHOTO TAKEN!

And where exactly did I advocate the burning of the American flag?

Aint it cool how NO LEFTIST IS EVER AN ADVOCATE FOR ANYTHING THE LEFT STYANDS FOR WHEN SUCH PROVES THEIR IDIOCY? HILARIOUS!:lol:

So we have this imbecile on record as NOW ADVOCATING AGAINST THE BURNING OF THE AMERICAN FLAG AS A SPEECH RIGHT!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Welcome ABOARD SON! Way to "GET ON THE TEAM AND PLAY BALL!"

"now she wants all women to be offend...hell yea i am offended...your a sorry ass mother...you got 5 kids...one already an unwed mother at under 18...perhaps that should have been a red flag that your ass needs to spend a little more time worrying about yuor own kids ...not trying to tell other parents how to raise their kids....palin shut the fuck up
and go back to alaska and do your job as gov winky and take care of your kids...and now your first grandchild....at least she did show some common sense by not forcing them to marry."

LOL. If i'm not mistaken it was Letterhole who started the whole thing to begin with. Can
anyone but a left wing idiot blame her for defending herself and her children? You brain-
dead idiots could demonize a nun.

LOL. If i'm not mistaken it was Letterhole who started the whole thing to begin with. Can
anyone but a left wing idiot blame her for defending herself and her children? You brain-

She did NOT have to throw this tizzy fit nobama, saying that letterman was promoting the statuatory rape of her 14 year old daughter.... drama, drama, drama when the opportunity supplies it I suppose, but still....SHE AND TODD bought their 14 year old daughter in to it, NOT Letterman imo, who was speaking of the out of wedlock, child bearing Bristol....who the audience knows from all the media bashing that I personally think was done obsessively on her...as letterman continued to do....and for Sarah and todd to maliciously bring their 14 year old daughter in to the picture for political gain when letterman never mentioned her 14 year old daughter in his joke, and to accuse letterman of doing such....is walking the same or worse line that letterman walked with his distasteful joke.

And yes, i would most certainly come to the defense of my daughter if someone like letterman said this about my 18 year old daughter, but I would NOT have taken the opportunity to TWIST what was actually said, nor would I have brought my 14 year old daughter in to the picture of the joke, nor would I have hastily accused letterman of promoting Stauatory Rape, which is a pretty serious accusation without knowing for certain this was the case.

NO ONE would have been the wiser and even thought that promoting statuatory rape with Palin's 14 year old is what letterman was doing, they would have presumed as I did, that he was distastefully joking about Bristol Palin, who has put her own self in to the middle of media madness in the past few months promoting abstinance and talking about her out of wedlock baby, with and without her mother pressent.

I have pretty much thought this whole thing through and explained other reasons of why I think the way I do on this issue in previous posts....

and I still stick by it.

care

Last edited:
ROFLMNAO.... Oh GOD that's precious... THE IDEOLOGICAL LEFT WHO ADVOCATE FOR THE RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG in protest of US Government policy...

Come to lament Governor Palin WRAPPING HERSELF IN OLD GLORY, to belittle the Ideological LEFT who stand AGAINST EVERYTHING OLD GLORY STANDS FOR... so as to ENCOURAGE THEM TO HYPOCRITICALLY DECRY THE UNAUTHORIZED USE of the AMERICAN FLAG!

HYSTERICAL! (In at least TWO SENSES and on several levels...)

Hmm ... another liberal wingnut ... whining about words.

She did NOT have to throw this tizzy fit nobama, saying that letterman was promoting the statuatory rape of her 14 year old daughter.... drama, drama, drama when the opportunity supplies it I suppose, but still....SHE AND TODD bought their 14 year old daughter in to it, NOT Letterman imo, who was speaking of the out of wedlock, child bearing Bristol....who the audience knows from all the media bashing that I personally think was done obsessively on her...as letterman continued to do....and for Sarah and todd to maliciously bring their 14 year old daughter in to the picture for political gain when letterman never mentioned her 14 year old daughter in his joke, and to accuse letterman of doing such....is walking the same or worse line that letterman walked with his distasteful joke.

And yes, i would most certainly come to the defense of my daughter if someone like letterman said this about my 18 year old daughter, but I would NOT have taken the opportunity to TWIST what was actually said, nor would I have brought my 14 year old daughter in to the picture of the joke, nor would I have hastily accused letterman of promoting Stauatory Rape, which is a pretty serious accusation without knowing for certain this was the case.

NO ONE would have been the wiser and even thought that promoting statuatory rape with Palin's 14 year old is what letterman was doing, they would have presumed as I did, that he was distastefully joking about Bristol Palin, who has put her own self in to the middle of media madness in the past few months promoting abstinance and talking about her out of wedlock baby, with and without her mother pressent.

I have pretty much thought this whole thing through and explained other reasons of why I think the way I do on this issue in previous posts....

and I still stick by it.

care

Look another idiotic defense by the left. NOW it is Palin's fault that she took offense to a remark made about a Daughter she took to a ball game. Just a small reminder you DUMB ASS Care, the daughter she took was 14. And Letterman's writers either knew it or were not smart enough to check.

Further when Letterman found out and you dumb asses found out, rather then apologize your all busy DEFENDING the remark as if it is just fine and dandy. Guess what DEAR, it was an offensive thing to say even to her now 18 year old daughter. So no defnse there you dumb shit.

Hmm ... another liberal wingnut ... whining about words.

Tell ya what dip shit, say the same about MY daughter and let me find out where you live and you won't be happy when I come explain to you why what you said was offensive.

and I still stick by it.

care

Yes she did and she had every right to! god you people are stupid.. stuck on stupid with velcro.

and I still stick by it.

care

Look another idiotic defense by the left. NOW it is Palin's fault that she took offense to a remark made about a Daughter she took to a ball game. Just a small reminder you DUMB ASS Care, the daughter she took was 14. And Letterman's writers either knew it or were not smart enough to check.

Further when Letterman found out and you dumb asses found out, rather then apologize your all busy DEFENDING the remark as if it is just fine and dandy. Guess what DEAR, it was an offensive thing to say even to her now 18 year old daughter. So no defnse there you dumb shit.

I don't think they were smart enough to check it and presumed it was Bristol since mom and Bristol have been On Show quite a bit together since her birthing of her child.

No one on tv viewing his show would be the wiser either.

And YES, there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD, If I were Palin, would I have brought my 14 year old daughter in to the picture suggesting that letterman was proming statuatory rape with my 14 year old....

I would have NEVER made an issue like that and pull my 14 year old in to the limelight as she and todd DID.....

No way!

Care

and I still stick by it.

care
I'm shocked at this post. Willow was the only girl at the Yankee game, the media that reported it, ala USA Today and Chicago Tribune, acknowledged it. I'm shocked at your post, Care. IT's obvious what Letterman was saying, it was wrong. Not regarding Obama or Democrats, but regarding Letterman.

Now the reaction of the left over the past few days, well that speaks volumes too.

Imagine if Rush or Hannity or Hanson were saying that Obama's oldest daughter is SOOO Hot! Who wouldn't want to knock her up asap?

and I still stick by it.

care
I'm shocked at this post. Willow was the only girl at the Yankee game, the media that reported it, ala USA Today and Chicago Tribune, acknowledged it. I'm shocked at your post, Care. IT's obvious what Letterman was saying, it was wrong. Not regarding Obama or Democrats, but regarding Letterman.

Now the reaction of the left over the past few days, well that speaks volumes too.

Imagine if Rush or Hannity or Hanson were saying that Obama's oldest daughter is SOOO Hot! Who wouldn't want to knock her up asap?

I'm shocked too Annie! It kinda makes you want to bathe to take the stench off! I'ts incomprehensible..

and I still stick by it.

care

I'm shocked too Annie! It kinda makes you want to bathe to take the stench off! I'ts incomprehensible..

Ditto that. Kind of amazing at how she takes Letterman at his word. He's full of shit and he knows it. He stepped in it big time and to now pretend that he thought it was her other daughter is pathetic. What's even more pathetic are the people that defend him regardless of whether or not you believe his story about whether he was talking about one daughter or the other. How does it really make a difference? Very disappointed by some pov's stated in this thread.

First I'd like to apologize to the board in advance for the body of this post.

Some member's lack the cognitive means to utilize the inherent quote system of the board; thus such posts are difficult to follow; but one does the best one can with what one has to work with...

PI said:
ROFLMNAO... DO WHAT? Sweet Non sequitur... If there were just SOME means to correlate the two wholly distinct issues.

HA! ya, it's ALWAYS "wholly distinct" when you are busy writing out a double standard, eh buddy? Letterman's show is a product. YOU are not forced to watch it. ...

Which, I have repeatedly stated... I have not and have chosen not to for MANY YEARS... thus the point is MOOT...

Hey... look we don't expect that you, a self professed advocate of adult/child sex would have a problem with someone declaring, even in gest, that a 14 year old was impregnated by an adult male while attending a baseball game... [/B]

By all means, quote me, pussy.
Why bother you're about to quote yourself by pointing out your incessant position that pedophilia is inherent in the history of homosexuality...

When you want to get schooled on the topic of homosexuality among majority age americans then feel free to post the thread..

Uh oh... so you somehow feel that some perception of a majority feelin' justifies pedophilia?... Would ya car to elucidate on that? (go ahead... Look it up... it'll be good for ya...)

But we've covered this ground before in the thread where you were good enough to respond to my patented challenge wherein I require the advocate of Homosexuality to post examples of cultures which have normalized homosexuality, in order to demonstrate that such cultures ARE EXTINCT... and where you PROUDLY ran to source pro-homosexual 'literature' which decribed the inherent pedophilia in the Japanese Samurai Culture; wherein the author spoke in glowing terms of how adult males sought our pre-pubescent male children to 'mentor' through sexual relationships and explained how adult/child sex was actually quite beneficial to the children who those adults used for sexual gratification...

Otherwise, go grow some balls and a backbone and turn the fucking channel. :thup:

ROFLMNAO... How positively BUTCH!

PI said:
But surely you can understand that as a general rule, such is in poor taste and stands as highly offensive to normal people; decidely excluding you advocates of the normalization of the abnormal... thus the basis for rejecting you and everything ya stand for.

It's not against the law to offend you, pussy. That is the cold hard fact at play here..
LOL... What is a FACT HERE, is that you feel the need to contest points which have not been advanced, apparently drawing them from the ether to buttress what YOU PERCEIVE as your failing argument? But hey, who can blame ya?

Trying to hide behind statutory rape is nothing short of laughably inane.

Yeah, Rape is a real knee slapper... slandering without justification, the character and chastity of a respected member of the society is also quite hysterical... for people of low moral character.

Hell, you are a bigger punchline in your reaction than his words were in application.

Oh I hear ya sis...

Hell, you are no measure of what is "normal" anyway.

No? Now you're basing this on what exactly?

Your stupidity and ego may let you THINK so

Do they? Now how so? And please be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow...
but, I assure you,

ROFL... You're assuring me? That's interesting... now what measure of accountability shall we employ when your assurances are found to be unsustainable?

you speak for no one but your own nutty, batshit crazy self.

ROFL... AGAIN! You just can't avoid advancing contests to arguments which haven't been advanced can ys sis?

Here's a little tip... when you draw assertions or contests which have not actually been advanced, from the ideological ether, such as the two RANCID assertions noted above, you're creating a straw argument... meaning your designing an argument which hasn't been made by anyone and deceitfully projecting it as argument as if such were the case...

These are what are known as red herrings... straw-men or straw dog argument and they are typical of weak minds and the arguments which one would expect to eminate from such. In short they indicate that you're a dumbass.

PI said:
Agreed... I haven't watched Letterman in YEARS...

Well then I guess that SOLVES YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM THEN DOESNT IT.

What problem is that? That I do allow someone to disrepsect respected members of the community? I don't follow your reasoning... which typically means you're routing through yet another non sequitur...

Perhaps you'll enlighten me as to your reasoning so we can better understand one another.

PI said:
I don't...

Then STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! :thup: :lol:

Hmm... That was an affirming response to a position you declared... perhaps you'll explain how an affirming response to your position amounts to 'crying like a bitch...'

No...

Of course not, pussy.. Because, at the end of the day, we ALL know that this is nothing more than your conservative menses being absorbed by the tampon news cycle of the day.

Is it? now are ya sure... because I see a TON of opinion in the form of these conclusions, but you've YET to offer a scintilla of the reasoning on which these conclusions of yours rest...

Now my thinking is that you've no actually reasoning on which any of this drivel rests... it's just knee-jerk emotional reactions to yet another issue which you're intellectual limitations prevent you from understanding...

But feel free to prove me wrong... I've got all day to hear ya out and bust your ass for tryin'...

PI said:
Fuck you... He's free to say whatever he likes; he's NOT entitled to say something and escape accountability for having done so. Which is what you're foolishly suggesting...
PI said:
Actually, pussy, is IS entitled to say whatever the fuck he wants to say regardless of your opinion of how offensive it is.

ROFL... ANOTHER STRAW-Argument... That's quite a flock of red-herrings you've got there...

Of course he has a right to say whatever he likes... but as I pointed out, he does NOT have a right to say whatever he likes and no be held accountable for it. Now I hold him accountable by not watching his program and thus not viewing the advertisement of the sponsors which pay his salary... and provide the basis for the existance of his program... further, where he makes such an eggergious error in judgment, I add my voice to those who condemn him for it...

AS IS MY RIGHT, COMRADE!

If YOU want to get your grass root effort on and boycott David Letterman

I Boycott? LOL... I've 'boycotted' Letterman since shortly after he came to CBS... When he really began to espouse his ignorance and his anti-American point of view.

A point which I've made, some half dozen times to YOU... in the course of two posts... A point which you seem to adhere, yet feel you need to drive home as IF there is some contest to which you need to respond...

So let me clear this up... I don't watch Letterman and I don't tolerate leftists who refer to respected members of the American culture as whores... and I reserve the right to condemn whoever the fuck I want and I will bury anyone who tries to stop me.

Any questions, Grasshopper?

PI said:
I'd love to see an example of where Coulter's said something which warrants an apology.... I can't help but to notice that you opted to avoid posting an example... which is, in and of itself, rather telling...[/B]

Here, stupid.. there is a WHOLE fucking section dedicated to Coulter controversies. It's nothing short of amazing that you'd be apeshit stupid enough to make this kind of statement.. Then again, it pretty much conveys what kind of Neanderthal mouth breather you really are.
Ann Coulter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what you're saying is you can't actually post an actual example wherein you might otherwise show some means to correlate the two issues... as I stated would be the case... which begs the question, given that you're presumably NOT HERE TO CONFIRM MY ARGUMENT..., why you'd feel compelled to do so... did you feel that posting some vague URL, implying that such answered the challenge would do the trick?

Does that EVER WORK? If it does, if you'll forward the names of those who've accepted such in the past, I'll be happy to educate them on the art of debate and to discourage their ineffective methods...

But hey... you're doing the BEST YOU CAN' GODBLESS YA! And the simple fact is if you weren't an imbecile, ya wouldn't be a leftists...

PI said:
Interesting plea, coming from an atheist secularist...
yea, notice i'm still posting and no lightening from your jewish ghost has struck me down yet.. telling.

ROFLMNAO... Now you DO REALIZE that you're my opposition and that as such, it si NOT YOUR JOB TO CONFIRM MY ARGUMENT... RIGHT?

Why has this thread not been moved?????

Well that's easy... It's the fascist nature of the Duty-Mod... Clearly the site rules require that such would be necessary, my guess is that jullian is on duty and she's not even bright enough to understand that her reticence to do her job reflects poorly on the site and the objectivity of the board itself.

I suspect that when the Admin returns he'll tend to business and move it post-haste...

Think of this is being analogous to closing GM and Chrysler dealerships... it's a pure violation of contract law, which would under normal conditions would NEVER be so much as entertained... but where the issues are OF SUCH a CRITICAL nature... it's perfectly fine to set aside principle; for 'the good of the people.'

And don't you make the mistake for a MOMENT in thinking that if YOU were to advance anything even REMOTELY Resembling the nature of this thread or it's OP which flamed the left or the BOY King... that you'd get the same 'subjective interpretation' of 'dem rules...'

As it stands right now, just off the top of my head, I think 80% of the OPs I offer are moved within the first 5 minutes... which is why you'll rarely finding me offering such.

It's also worth noting that some thread which sought to lament Degenerates and the advocacy of such was Moved to LAME within MOMENTS of it being advanced...

And while the PALIN OWNS LETTERMAN THREAD HELD OUT A TAD LONGER... it met a similar fate and was moved off the radar somewhere...

Anyone need anything else?

Last edited:
Why has this thread not been moved?????

Well that's easy... It's the fascist nature of the Duty-Mod... Clearly the site rules require that such would be necessary, my guess is that jullian is on duty and she's not even bright enough to understand that her reticence to do her job reflects poorly on the site and the objectivity of the board itself.

I suspect that when the Admin returns he'll tend to business and move it post-haste...

Think of this is being analogous to closing GM and Chrysler dealerships... it's a pure violation of contract law, which would under normal conditions would NEVER be so much as entertained... but where the issues are OF SUCH a CRITICAL nature... it's perfectly fine to set aside principle; for 'the good of the people.'

And don't you make the mistake for a MOMENT in thinking that if YOU were to advance anything even REMOTELY Resembling the nature of this thread or it's OP which flamed the left or the BOY King... that you'd get the same 'subjective interpretation' of 'dem rules...'

As it stands right now, just off the top of my head, I think 80% of the OPs I offer are moved within the first 5 minutes... which is why you'll rarely finding me offering such.

It's also worth noting that some thread which sought to lament Degenerates and the advocacy of such was Moved to LAME within MOMENTS of it being advanced...

And while the PALIN OWNS LETTERMAN THREAD HELD OUT A TAD LONGER... it met a similar fate and was moved off the radar somewhere...

Anyone need anything else?

Damn straight - and I will say it again - that is why this forum is floundering in comparison to others.

To not only move a thread that is generating topical conversation, but to also alter the thread title, is simply a violation of what such forums are intended for.

Unfortunately for the author of this post--Palin wouldn't be saying anything--if Letterman had not attacked her daugther HELLO!

palin has no style either....fashion or common sense wise...

perhaps a needed lesson in flag rules:

Palin.jpg

here she is after having killed one of the easier creatures on earth to kill:

Palin_hunt1.jpg

and this one says it all:

palin.jpg

Personal attacks...the weapon of the left!

lol...great stuff....

Come on...lets have some more really dumb posts....

Lets go Jillian, post something....

Forum List

Back