.Panetta - Commander-In-Chief Obama was absent the night of Benghazi .

She screamed that, huh?

As a matter of fact, yes, she did. When cornered, she got hysterical and started flailing her arms around and yelled "what difference does it make?"........yes, that's what she did alright. She has proven herself to be utterly incompetent and amoral.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXkhbgXxd8]Breakdown: Hillary Clinton Pounds Fists at Benghazi Cover Up Hearing, "What Difference Does It Make" - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you for posting the youtube video.....but even with absolute proof the moronic libs will find some pathetic way to deny it. They are mentally ill.

Hadn't thought of that, dupes? That's why they call it ignorance, and brainwashing...

Are you still 12 years old.....or ARE you 12 years old? "Dupes"??? Really??? You can't come up with anything better than that??? lol... Aside from that issue, you are hardly the one to point out to ANYONE that they are ignorant and brainwashed......you have set the standard for those things with your blind allegiance to obama. No one does ignorant and brainwashed better than the bots and libs.

And, STILL nothing could be done by Washington, assets STILL too far away. No lies, no coverup, just piles of Pubcrappe. Only the GOP knows all, despite no attackers caught...a-hole BS propaganda, for dupes only. Hint: it's still that hater video, morons- terrorists, Alqaeda, or Libyan NRA duh.

No attackers caught, another failure thanks for pointing it out. This and we are to trust the CIA and their kill list?? Really?

Not enough protection in a country that we just bombed the crap out of, at least you admit this definite lack of leadership bordering on manslaughter.

It was never the hater video even the administration has admitted to that I think you need to refresh your talking points what you are saying was so two weeks after the event.

As a matter of fact, yes, she did. When cornered, she got hysterical and started flailing her arms around and yelled "what difference does it make?"........yes, that's what she did alright. She has proven herself to be utterly incompetent and amoral.

Thank you for posting the youtube video.....but even with absolute proof the moronic libs will find some pathetic way to deny it. They are mentally ill.

Hillary was right, "what difference does it make?" This isn't like Watergate and Nixon where the press went after him. Obama can kill Americans, continue indefinite suspension, protect the Fort Hood murderer, not try KSM, continue rendition, and the "free" press is virtually silent except to defend the Obama.

So what diff does it make, terrorists or Libyan NRA, when we haven't caught any, and don't know their motives? Except you hater/superdupes, of course, LOL

This is another good example of liberal hatred. Your posts should be put into some sort of source book that would qualify inane and hateful ignorant liberal posts.

First of all not catching any is a failure not something to be bragged about, yet I doubt you realize how big of failure. Almost four months and not one thing done, what message has that sent to those in Libya??? Fail that is what.

Then you smear the NRA typical liberal hate. More then likely this group was the same as the military arm of the Democrat party the KKK, that has more truth to it then your BS.

Obama is killing Americans on the says so of the same group that failed badly at Benghazi and I am quite sure you defend him.

Can't we get a straight answer from this administration? The DOD blames State and Hillary takes responsibility but she doesn't mean it and the president skips town.

So what diff does it make, terrorists or Libyan NRA, when we haven't caught any, and don't know their motives? Except you hater/superdupes, of course, LOL

This is another good example of liberal hatred. Your posts should be put into some sort of source book that would qualify inane and hateful ignorant liberal posts.

First of all not catching any is a failure not something to be bragged about, yet I doubt you realize how big of failure. Almost four months and not one thing done, what message has that sent to those in Libya??? Fail that is what.

Then you smear the NRA typical liberal hate. More then likely this group was the same as the military arm of the Democrat party the KKK, that has more truth to it then your BS.

Obama is killing Americans on the says so of the same group that failed badly at Benghazi and I am quite sure you defend him.

Your guys missed the killers of 3000- of course Dems were behind Bush WAY too long, while your hate and partisanship knows no bounds, dupes.

They'll catch them, and then you'll find the video was at least indirectly the cause, like the 20 other attacks/protests EARLIER that day that no doubt inspired this one.

Fact remains, only dupes of the Pub propaganda machine think they know the attackers' motives. The real world doesn't, so WHAT DIFFERENCE does it make, hater dupes?

The fact that you ARE total dupes of BS propaganda is the most important political fact of the last 20 years, chumps and ruiners of America. Ugly American loudmouth tools...LOL

And of course I don't hate you, I pity you and despise the greedy idiot rich a-holes who direct you, hater dupes. See sig last pp. Hoping for your recovery.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back