PANIC IN BELGIUM Brussels train station explosion

Ah crap. And here it goes again :(

At least the attacker was the only casualty.

And here lies the problem......

It would be better to get them alive...

It would be better if they were never let into the country to begin with.
Thats the problem with liberals,after every terrorist attack you wring your hands, and not only do you do nothing about it you exacerbate the problem by letting more of them in.

If you want to commit suicide I'm sure there are plenty tall buildings or other structures you can jump off but I dont want to go down with you thanks.

And the problem with you rightwingers is after every terrorist attack you want to round everyone up and intern them. (yes, we can all broad brush)

They wanted a globalism, now they get a dose of it every other day. No one told the muzzies that the "sophisticated" Euro trash were trying to be their friends. KABOOM!
I always love how without having ANY information you guys immediately seem to know that it was a Muslim and a foreigner. I'm Belgian btw, most terrorist attacks in Europe aren't committed by refugees but by second or third generation immigrants. Their parents came here as needed labourers and in general adapted to our way of live. Their children have usually the nationality of their adopted country. It is a complex sociological, moral and political problem and boiling it down to. Europeans are trash and they aren't xenophobic enough, is wrong in it's premise, simplistic, not to mention morally reprehensible.

You're absolutely correct, it doesn't matter if it's a first generation immigrant or a third, all Muslims are a danger.
What do you propose then? Kill all Muslims? Lock them up? Make them wear a sign? For once I would like somehow like you to think it trough all the way before spouting something.

Stop all Muslim immigration into Western countries.
Deport all non-citizen Muslims.
Closely monitor the rest on social media and at mosques, pick them up for treason as soon as they show signs of sympathy for ISIS, and deport them.

Thats the problem with liberals,after every terrorist attack you wring your hands, and not only do you do nothing about it you exacerbate the problem by letting more of them in.

If you want to commit suicide I'm sure there are plenty tall buildings or other structures you can jump off but I dont want to go down with you thanks.

And the problem with you rightwingers is after every terrorist attack you want to round everyone up and intern them. (yes, we can all broad brush)

We right-wingers are not dreamers, but realists. Only effective measures can prevent Muslim terror in any western country.

They wanted a globalism, now they get a dose of it every other day. No one told the muzzies that the "sophisticated" Euro trash were trying to be their friends. KABOOM!
I always love how without having ANY information you guys immediately seem to know that it was a Muslim and a foreigner. I'm Belgian btw, most terrorist attacks in Europe aren't committed by refugees but by second or third generation immigrants. Their parents came here and in general adapted to our way of live. Their children have usually the nationality of their adopted country. It is a complex sociological, moral and political problem and boiling it down to. Europeans are trash and they aren't xenophobic enough, is wrong in it's premise, simplistic, not to mention morally reprehensible.
He yelled Alluh Ahkbar!!

‘ISIS’ Suicide Bombing Stopped at Brussels Central Train Station
So what? Even if he did, does that somehow confirms your assertion this attack happened because our open borders?

Wake the fuck up, you stupid shit. If you didn't let them in, then how did they get there? The terrorist fairy?

You are too stupid to breathe without your brain stem.

We right-wingers are not dreamers, but realists. Only effective measures can prevent Muslim terror in any western country.

Agree.

Though we might disagree on "effective".

Good vetting on immigrants/refugees.
Good relations with Muslim and immigrant communities and taking their reports seriously.
Beefing up policing and investing in it - quit cutting police forces.
Quit starting wars in the ME.
Better sharing intelligence.
Deporting foreign nationals associated with terrorism (even if they haven't yet committed an act) or who have violent criminal records.
Looking at ways of reducing/eliminating terrorist propoganda from social media and the internet.
Make possession of it a serious crime and distribution of it even more so.

I always love how without having ANY information you guys immediately seem to know that it was a Muslim and a foreigner. I'm Belgian btw, most terrorist attacks in Europe aren't committed by refugees but by second or third generation immigrants. Their parents came here and in general adapted to our way of live. Their children have usually the nationality of their adopted country. It is a complex sociological, moral and political problem and boiling it down to. Europeans are trash and they aren't xenophobic enough, is wrong in it's premise, simplistic, not to mention morally reprehensible.
He yelled Alluh Ahkbar!!

So what? Even if he did, does that somehow confirms your assertion this attack happened because our open borders?

Wake the fuck up, you stupid shit. If you didn't let them in, then how did they get there? The terrorist fairy?

Many of them are citizens that became radicalized.

I always love how without having ANY information you guys immediately seem to know that it was a Muslim and a foreigner. I'm Belgian btw, most terrorist attacks in Europe aren't committed by refugees but by second or third generation immigrants. Their parents came here as needed labourers and in general adapted to our way of live. Their children have usually the nationality of their adopted country. It is a complex sociological, moral and political problem and boiling it down to. Europeans are trash and they aren't xenophobic enough, is wrong in it's premise, simplistic, not to mention morally reprehensible.

You're absolutely correct, it doesn't matter if it's a first generation immigrant or a third, all Muslims are a danger.
What do you propose then? Kill all Muslims? Lock them up? Make them wear a sign? For once I would like somehow like you to think it trough all the way before spouting something.

Closely monitor the rest on social media and at mosques, pick them up for treason as soon as they show signs of sympathy for ISIS, and deport them.

A good start but I would add.

1.) ban islam. phony relgion. criminal cult.
2.) sieze all mosque. Make into homeless shelters.
3.) ban the koran, burka, sharia etc.
4.) extract funds from islam accounts to pay reparations.
5.) caught not obeying? tent city holding tank for ME country to accept you. Eat what is served.
6.) if you want to stay in western country you must pull out of islam forever. We will protect you.

Go to ME countries if you want to be islam.
We will allow one-way cheap boat or plane rides only, islam to pay all costs.
No more travel from/to muslim countries.
The jig is up.
Shut the door.

He yelled Alluh Ahkbar!!

Citizens or Muslim citizens of Muslim immigrants? Allah got his hooks into them somehow didn't he? Gee, free virgins must be a great draw to randomly kill fellow citizens, eh? The greatness of peaceful religions!!

5.) caught not obeying? tent city holding tank for ME country to accept you. Eat what is served.
6.) if you want to stay in western country you must pull out of islam forever. We will protect you.

The jig is up.
Shut the door.

What are Islam accounts?

You support group punishment in the form of paying reparations?

-For a country that can attribute a lot of it's early immigrants to people escaping religious persecution, you sound terrible xenophobia.
-Making being the right religion a condition of acceptance in a country and punishing those who don't have the right religion are tings that belong during the times of the Spanish inquisition, or more recently Hitlers Germany, neither of those things I hope you want to be associated with.
Thought police? How do you regulate thoughts. On this forum alone their are people who's beliefs aren't compatible with what most people would consider decent human relations. I've seen holocaust deniers, Christian religious zealots, people on both sides who wish violence on those who don't believe like them. Are they all traitors? And deport them to were? They have no nationality but that of the country they are deported from?

Last edited:
He yelled Alluh Ahkbar!!

Citizens or Muslim citizens of Muslim immigrants? Allah got his hooks into them somehow didn't he? Gee, free virgins must be a great draw to randomly kill fellow citizens, eh? The greatness of peaceful religions!!

Most of us are children of immigrants, so not sure what difference it makes - citizens are citizens and legal immigrants are legal immigrants.

Agree.

- The meaning of 'effective' is non-political correct and professional.

- Too difficult and cost lot of money

Good relations with Muslim and immigrant communities and taking their reports seriously.
-After Muslims get more as 10 % they do not need good relationship with the state. Just look on Europa and Muslim No-Go zones.

- Correct, agree 100 %

- Yep, agree again

- Especially with Israel's ones

Deporting foreign nationals associated with terrorism (even if they haven't yet committed an act) or who have violent criminal records.
- And all Muslim radicals and Fundamentalists

Looking at ways of reducing/eliminating terrorist propoganda from social media and the internet.
- And what is with the First Amendment?The Truth Ministerial again.Like in Germany
Better to deport all admirers of Sharia and ISIS

Yet you're the ones who want to import more of them.

So where are these liberals who want to do something about the terrorist in our midst? Other than wringing their hands....

Most of us are children of immigrants, so not sure what difference it makes - citizens are citizens and legal immigrants are legal immigrants.
Most of us don't go around killing our fellow citizens for Allah and the religion of peace.

Yet those that do seem to have a propensity to be members of a certain cult. A cult that encourages killing of non-members of that particular cult, even though they are of the same religion - just different cults.

The jig is up.
Shut the door.

What are Islam accounts?

You support group punishment in the form of paying reparations?

Run a tab. Sieze funds.
Maybe USA GOVT can get something for all the trouble caused?
Europe can do their own. They have bigger mess to clean up.
If not possible? Then too bad.
During the next ME uproar........sieze assets. Seize Oil until the tab is paid. At least try.
If there is a will.........there is a way.
If it "hurts" maybe they will stop. If they don't? All options.

Agree.

Like that'll work.
Half the time these terrorist are known to the police and the gov yet they do nothing due to political correctness.

Islam strokes again.
The only solution: Western countries shall became Right-Wing dictatorships, throw all Muslims away, prohibit Islam, Leftism and any kind of Liberalism.]

Well nothing says protecting America like pissing on the U.S. Constitution.

Forum List

Back