Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Panic in Sicily as mount etna volcano erupts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-28_21-13-51.png

Panic In Sicily As Mount Etna Volcano Erupts
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's hope the Super Volcano doesn't blow in Yosemite , that's just more of something to say than having a real point hahaah.

Etna erupts all the time.

I understand your compulsive need to believe every doomsday article you see posted on Infowars, but this isn't the apocalypse you've been waiting for.

• Banned

I understand your compulsive need to believe every doomsday article you see posted on Infowars, but this isn't the apocalypse you've been waiting for.

Your problem not mine. Maybe you can teach yourself how to click a link and find using infowars as your excuse it so fkn weak it's pathetic.
upload_2017-2-28_23-1-7.png

Last edited:

Thank you for making an ass hole out of yourself along with the other who managed to do the same thing SAYING IT'S FROM INFOWARS.............. It's not from INFOWARS ASSHOLE.
AND I NEVER SAID IT WAS DOOMS DAY jerk off, gawd damn you liberals are fkn morons.
I POSTED IT FOR the information of posting ignorant jackass.

Click on your own fucking link. It takes you to InfoWars. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Thank you for making an ass hole out of yourself along with the other who managed to do the same thing SAYING IT'S FROM INFOWARS.............. It's not from INFOWARS ASSHOLE.
AND I NEVER SAID IT WAS DOOMS DAY jerk off, gawd damn you liberals are fkn morons.

STFUP YOU PRICK

STFUP YOU PRICK

It's funny to watch you fucking implode. Seriously, you post a link to InforWars and then berate other posters for saying your info is from InfoWars... it can't get any better than that! :laugh2:

what a fucking idiot!

STFUP YOU PRICK

It's funny to watch you fucking implode. Seriously, you post a link to InforWars and then berate other posters for saying your info is from InfoWars... it can't get any better than that! :laugh2:

what a fucking idiot!

Go blow it out your ass ignorant pos.

Forum List

Back