Paralympic Games Fired Back After Trump Called Them ‘Tough To Watch’

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Did he mean he struggles to find time or did he mean it can be tough to watch disabled athletes perform? I honestly don't have a problem with either statement. Do any of you watch the Paralympics? It can be a bit uncomfortable to watch on top of me having absolutely no interest in it.

Either his words are being misinterpreted or he's catching a lot of shit to the face for being honest about how he feels. Either way it's more partisan outrage from the left in my opinion. Trump gives the left ample opportunity for fair criticism. There's no need for pansy ass politically correct snowflakes to make a scene about this.

Paralympic Games Fired Back After Trump Called Them 'Tough To Watch'

The Paralympic Games organization slammed President Donald Trump Saturday morning after he called the games “tough to watch” on Friday.

Last edited:
Political correctness is a progressive thing normal people will never understand. Control freaks love it though

It's called being honest as opposed to making a dishonest PC statement. Donald Trump is honest and says what everyone thinks. Watching disabled athletes perform to me is depressing and not interesting. I admire their courage but it is not fun to watch IMO.

It is so refreshing to have a career politician as president, the last one sucked ass he was so politically correct

“What happened with the Paralympics was so incredible and so inspiring to me,” he said. “And I watched—it’s a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could.”

One of the main goals of the right is to eliminate funding for people with disabilities, so it’s no wonder the above conservative posters have praised Trump for this
-bNtl1uolLw9zzRd1YwhqQVY3hvNeJkht2K2UrHZWsM.jpg

Political correctness is a progressive thing normal people will never understand. Control freaks love it though
I know what you mean the right threw a fit when Palin's gimp was born...

There really is a lot of hypocrisy. The left can be just as ruthless and insensitive and then the right will go and get their feelings hurt by it.

Forum List

Back