^ insults disabled people, claims to be morally right
The term is retarded people…
To a low class asshole, yes
Your sensitivity makes you look foolish

To a little bitch like you? I could care less.
A very Orwellian response, you do realize you are the very definition of a control freak?

A very Orwellian response, you do realize you are the very definition of a control freak?
Are you sad? :itsok:

Are you sad? :itsok:
Na, I’m feeling quite good, knowing how predictable you are…

It's called being honest as opposed to making a dishonest PC statement. Donald Trump is honest and says what everyone thinks. Watching disabled athletes perform to me is depressing and not interesting. I admire their courage but it is not fun to watch IMO.

Hasn't Donald Trump lied like 2,000 times since he took office? Like, public and disproven lies. How does one describe such a prolific liar as "honest"?

Trump supporters enjoy Trump saying stupid, ignorant things – they find Trump ‘amusing’ and ‘funny.’

When in fact Trump is nothing but a boorish cretin.

So...his comment was morally right?
Na, Political correctness is always opposite of being morally right.

Wanna know why you're wrong? Because if you went around doing the OPPOSITE of what political correctness would mandate, you would be an utterly unlikable, intolerable person, and no one aside from fellow degenerates would be willing to abide your unpleasantness..

PC is bad when it prohibits people from telling obvious truths about individuals from "disadvantaged" groups. For instance, if you have a black guy screaming and breaking things in a public venue, but no one wants to say anything because they're afraid of being accused of racism for calling out obvious bad behavior simply because the person misbehaving is black. That's bad PC. Most of the time, PC dictates that you act like a decent person.

So, in short, you're wrong, as usual.

Trump supporters enjoy Trump saying stupid, ignorant things – they find Trump ‘amusing’ and ‘funny.’

When in fact Trump is nothing but a boorish cretin.
No doubt Trump has plenty of flaws, but at least he’s not a hate filled, half black racist shit stain like Obama is...
Hope and change was a load of shit and you all fell for it

As children we sometimes make fun of people who are different than us. Hopefully, life teaches us to love everyone regardless of our differences. I prefer truth to political correctness, but that doesn't mean that one should be an asshole. :)

So...his comment was morally right?
Na, Political correctness is always opposite of being morally right.

Wanna know why you're wrong? Because if you went around doing the OPPOSITE of what political correctness would mandate, you would be an utterly unlikable, intolerable person, and no one aside from fellow degenerates would be willing to abide your unpleasantness..

PC is bad when it prohibits people from telling obvious truths about individuals from "disadvantaged" groups. For instance, if you have a black guy screaming and breaking things in a public venue, but no one wants to say anything because they're afraid of being accused of racism for calling out obvious bad behavior simply because the person misbehaving is black. That's bad PC. Most of the time, PC dictates that you act like a decent person.

So, in short, you're wrong, as usual.
Na, George said it best…
maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back