Paralympic Games Fired Back After Trump Called Them ‘Tough To Watch’

Donald Trump is honest, oh stop right there.:21::4_13_65::5_1_12024::420:

He's no saint, but at least he puts Americans first and is trying to improve our lot in life.
And he realizes that the federal government has zero Moral authority on anything, because they are not moral on anything.
Expecting the federal government to do the right thing is like expecting a Clinton to do the right thing… Even under sniper fire.

You are missing the point, political correctness is all about control over those politically correct people disagree with. Being politically correct means you have no soul and certainly no backbone. Basically the opposite of a libertarian

Political correctness often overlaps with what is just basic decency.
Not really, political correctness is all about controlling people politically correct people disagree with. Every bit of it is disingenuous

The opposite of political correctness would be acting like a loudmouth who says whatever idiotic thought comes into their head without a care for how it might affect others. I'd definitely not describe that as the height of moral righteousness.
Political correctness is Orwellian at best, There is no honesty in political correctness and it’s only purpose is to control people at disagrees with.
Yes, the war on truth and honesty has been going on for decades and the politically correct are winning.
And even going against science… Picking their own gender now… :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Political correctness often overlaps with what is just basic decency.
Not really, political correctness is all about controlling people politically correct people disagree with. Every bit of it is disingenuous

The opposite of political correctness would be acting like a loudmouth who says whatever idiotic thought comes into their head without a care for how it might affect others. I'd definitely not describe that as the height of moral righteousness.
Political correctness is Orwellian at best, There is no honesty in political correctness and it’s only purpose is to control people at disagrees with.
Yes, the war on truth and honesty has been going on for decades and the politically correct are winning.
I'm sorry to hear that that affects you in a negative way.

I'm sorry to hear that that affects you in a negative way.
I really don’t care, I just think it’s ridiculously stupid… Very politically correct

Did he mean he struggles to find time or did he mean it can be tough to watch disabled athletes perform? I honestly don't have a problem with either statement. Do any of you watch the Paralympics? It can be a bit uncomfortable to watch on top of me having absolutely no interest in it.

Either his words are being misinterpreted or he's catching a lot of shit to the face for being honest about how he feels. Either way it's more partisan outrage from the left in my opinion. Trump gives the left ample opportunity for fair criticism. There's no need for pansy ass politically correct snowflakes to make a scene about this.

Paralympic Games Fired Back After Trump Called Them 'Tough To Watch'

The Paralympic Games organization slammed President Donald Trump Saturday morning after he called the games “tough to watch” on Friday.

It was once said that "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"...sadly Trump lacks the basic intelligence to grasp this concept

Did he mean he struggles to find time or did he mean it can be tough to watch disabled athletes perform? I honestly don't have a problem with either statement. Do any of you watch the Paralympics? It can be a bit uncomfortable to watch on top of me having absolutely no interest in it.

Either his words are being misinterpreted or he's catching a lot of shit to the face for being honest about how he feels. Either way it's more partisan outrage from the left in my opinion. Trump gives the left ample opportunity for fair criticism. There's no need for pansy ass politically correct snowflakes to make a scene about this.

The Paralympic Games organization slammed President Donald Trump Saturday morning after he called the games “tough to watch” on Friday.

It was once said that "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"...sadly Trump lacks the basic intelligence to grasp this concept
Are you just parroting something you read in someone's signature or do you truly believe Trump said something wrong/stupid?

He's no saint, but at least he puts Americans first and is trying to improve our lot in life.
And he realizes that the federal government has zero Moral authority on anything, because they are not moral on anything.
Expecting the federal government to do the right thing is like expecting a Clinton to do the right thing… Even under sniper fire.

So Rump is just like the Clintons, glade you finally admit it.

Are you just parroting something you read in someone's signature or do you truly believe Trump said something wrong/stupid?

I think that like many things Trump says/tweets this statement by his was poorly worded and did not need to be said. A wise man would have just stopped after “...so inspiring to me”.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I think that like many things Trump says/tweets this statement by his was poorly worded and did not need to be said. A wise man would have just stopped after “...so inspiring to me”.

...a wise man that cares more about what a bunch of retards would think about him than what intelligent people would think about him.

He is trying to improve his lot in life and that of the uber wealthy. He don't give a Shiite about you or me.
Most likely, but keeping violent immigrants and "refugees" out helps me out.

Oh yes the murderous horde screaming here from Honduras. Haven't they been driving for about a month now. Did they miss the turn off?

Like his phone interview with Fox and Friends, the Pres is getting pretty chatty lately. Did someone put him on Valium?

Forum List

Back