Paralympic Games Fired Back After Trump Called Them ‘Tough To Watch’

As children we sometimes make fun of people who are different than us. Hopefully, life teaches us to love everyone regardless of our differences. I prefer truth to political correctness, but that doesn't mean that one should be an asshole. :)
There is no honesty in political correctness

The only way anyone becomes politically correct by choice, is to lose their soul by choice...

maxresdefault.jpg
So...his comment was morally right?
Na, Political correctness is always opposite of being morally right.

Wanna know why you're wrong? Because if you went around doing the OPPOSITE of what political correctness would mandate, you would be an utterly unlikable, intolerable person, and no one aside from fellow degenerates would be willing to abide your unpleasantness..

PC is bad when it prohibits people from telling obvious truths about individuals from "disadvantaged" groups. For instance, if you have a black guy screaming and breaking things in a public venue, but no one wants to say anything because they're afraid of being accused of racism for calling out obvious bad behavior simply because the person misbehaving is black. That's bad PC. Most of the time, PC dictates that you act like a decent person.

So, in short, you're wrong, as usual.
Na, George said it best…
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not even a fan of Carlin, but I do know he would've disagreed with pretty much everything you stand behind. So I'm not sure you want to be using him as your quote vehicle.

Also those quote memes are either made up or misattributed a good 50% of the time.

Wanna know why you're wrong? Because if you went around doing the OPPOSITE of what political correctness would mandate, you would be an utterly unlikable, intolerable person, and no one aside from fellow degenerates would be willing to abide your unpleasantness..

PC is bad when it prohibits people from telling obvious truths about individuals from "disadvantaged" groups. For instance, if you have a black guy screaming and breaking things in a public venue, but no one wants to say anything because they're afraid of being accused of racism for calling out obvious bad behavior simply because the person misbehaving is black. That's bad PC. Most of the time, PC dictates that you act like a decent person.

Na, George said it best…
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not even a fan of Carlin, but I do know he would've disagreed with pretty much everything you stand behind. So I'm not sure you want to be using him as your quote vehicle.

Also those quote memes are either made up or misattributed a good 50% of the time.
Actually the ones that I posted are not.
Look it up, George carlin despised political correctness in its every form because it’s a cowardly way to live embraced by fucking cowards.

Na, George said it best…
maxresdefault.jpg

Look it up, George carlin despised political correctness in its every form because it’s a cowardly way to live embraced by fucking cowards.

You said PC is the opposite of moral righteousness, when that's simply not the case. Sometimes political correctness can lead to bad outcomes, but often it simply means treating people respectfully regardless of their characteristics. I think it's fine to criticize people's actions, but the right-wingers on this board have a nasty habit of attacking people for things they have no control over. That's not moral righteousness. It's just being a bully and a thug.

Na, George said it best…
maxresdefault.jpg

You said PC is the opposite of moral righteousness, when that's simply not the case. Sometimes political correctness can lead to bad outcomes, but often it simply means treating people respectfully regardless of their characteristics. I think it's fine to criticize people's actions, but the right-wingers on this board have a nasty habit of attacking people for things they have no control over. That's not moral righteousness. It's just being a bully and a thug.
You are missing the point, political correctness is all about control over those politically correct people disagree with. Being politically correct means you have no soul and certainly no backbone. Basically the opposite of a libertarian

It's called being honest as opposed to making a dishonest PC statement. Donald Trump is honest and says what everyone thinks. Watching disabled athletes perform to me is depressing and not interesting. I admire their courage but it is not fun to watch IMO.

Donald Trump is honest, oh stop right there.:21::4_13_65::5_1_12024::420:

It's called being honest as opposed to making a dishonest PC statement. Donald Trump is honest and says what everyone thinks. Watching disabled athletes perform to me is depressing and not interesting. I admire their courage but it is not fun to watch IMO.

In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

In all 57 states and under sniper fire?

And the greatest baseball player in New York city and would run unarmed into that school and take on those gunman! We can keep playing.

Na, George said it best…
maxresdefault.jpg

You are missing the point, political correctness is all about control over those politically correct people disagree with. Being politically correct means you have no soul and certainly no backbone. Basically the opposite of a libertarian

Political correctness often overlaps with what is just basic decency.

Na, George said it best…
maxresdefault.jpg

Not really, political correctness is all about controlling people politically correct people disagree with. Every bit of it is disingenuous

You would be surprised at how many "degenerates" there are.

BTW, the bitch beaten by Trump tried this, she used deplorables....

Yes, the people blasting Trump’s behavior are Clinton supporters that’s hypocrisy at its finest

Not really, political correctness is all about controlling people politically correct people disagree with. Every bit of it is disingenuous

The opposite of political correctness would be acting like a loudmouth who says whatever idiotic thought comes into their head without a care for how it might affect others. I'd definitely not describe that as the height of moral righteousness.

Just saying whatever you want in life makes you an idiot and a degenerate. Sorry if you fall into that category, but that's what you are. I'm no saint myself, but I at least have enough sense to avoid insulting people for no reason (in my real/personal life. On here I don't give a fuck because I don't actually think anyone is going to care enough to get hurt by my comments online).

The opposite of political correctness would be acting like a loudmouth who says whatever idiotic thought comes into their head without a care for how it might affect others. I'd definitely not describe that as the height of moral righteousness.
Political correctness is Orwellian at best, There is no honesty in political correctness and it’s only purpose is to control people it disagrees with.

Political correctness is Orwellian at best, There is no honesty in political correctness and it’s only purpose is to control people at disagrees with.
Yes, the war on truth and honesty has been going on for decades and the politically correct are winning.

One of the main goals of the right is to eliminate funding for people with disabilities, so it’s no wonder the above conservative posters have praised Trump for this
No one cares about your lies or watching cripples run jump and play.

Forum List

Back