Parents fix up boy's athletic field but not girl's - Obama explodes

Hyperbole is an accepted form of lying for those that cant their point across coherently. Get some morals.

Tell us....define the "morals" you speak of?

There are dictionaries online via the very internet you accessed this site through that can help you out.

Poor kid...YOU brought "morality" into this.....define what you mean.

You Lefty's have relative definitions of black and white issues such as morality.....I am interested to see what "morality" you would impose on others.

Man/Woman up kid.....

Tell us....define the "morals" you speak of?

There are dictionaries online via the very internet you accessed this site through that can help you out.

You Lefty's have relative definitions of black and white issues such as morality.....I am interested to see what "morality" you would impose on others.

Man/Woman up kid.....

What is it about a dictionary that confuses you? Look up the word and pick what suits your argument best. Post a link so we discuss what is baffling you about morals.

Man/Woman up kid.....

What is it about a dictionary that confuses you? Look up the word and pick what suits your argument best. Post a link so we discuss what is baffling you about morals.

You are dismissed spanky.

Come back when you can Cowgirl up and tell inquiring minds what YOU mean by it, until then the sand box is down the hall.

Man/Woman up kid.....

Come back when you can Cowgirl up and tell inquiring minds what YOU mean by it, until then the sand box is down the hall.

I didn't realize I was being detained. I left the thread several times without permission. You ever want to lookup what morals means then let me know so we can discuss what confuses you about them.

I didn't realize I was being detained. I left the thread several times without permission. You ever want to lookup what morals means then let me know so we can discuss what confuses you about them.

Your true lack of intellect does not surprise me, it is quite hard to find an intellectually honest Lefty.

As an aside your name is revealing too..."milkweed".....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back