Parents Once Called The Lion King Too Graphic For Children

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
My have times sure changed. I was four years old when The Lion King came out and I do believe that that was my first movie that I ever saw in the theater.

It was actually my first real exposure to the concept of death and I believe that Disney did a really good job explaining of how even when a loved one dies they're always with us and watching over us.

The filth that Disney puts our nowadays though completely boggles my mind why more parents aren't speaking out about how inappropriate it all is for children. It seems like parents just don't really care about what their kids are watching anymore like back then.

Even though back then I think that they were overreacting as kids have to learn about death at some point in their lives and I think that The Lion King really does a good job of opening up the conversation.

My have times sure changed. I was four years old when The Lion King came out and I do believe that that was my first movie that I ever saw in the theater.

It was actually my first real exposure to the concept of death and I believe that Disney did a really good job explaining of how even when a loved one dies they're always with us and watching over us.

The filth that Disney puts our nowadays though completely boggles my mind why more parents aren't speaking out about how inappropriate it all is for children. It seems like parents just don't really care about what their kids are watching anymore like back then.

Even though back then I think that they were overreacting as kids have to learn about death at some point in their lives and I think that The Lion King really does a good job of opening up the conversation.

The first real concept of death I remember in a Disney movie was "Treasure Island" (saw it at a drive in movie theater in the early 70's)....if you don't count "Bambi". :)

I didn't know Disney put out "filth"? Any overt sex scenes? (and don't tell me two girls kissing in "Lightyear" counts. :auiqs.jpg:)

Forum List

Back