🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Parents question man who legally brought gun into trampoline park

So many things this guy did wrong. Carrying a gun on you is one thing. Millions of people do it. Jumping up and down on a trampoline with it in your holster takes stupidity to a whole new level. That's a great way to accidentally kill somebody. Furthermore, the business has a right to set their own rules and if they don't permit guns on the premises, the man has an obligation to comply or leave. He can always take his business elsewhere if he doesn't approve. This is the kind of clown who instills fear in people when it comes to lawful gun ownership.

Parents question man who legally brought gun into trampoline park
Yeah, it is unsafe, but I think all hand guns have to pass a 30 meter drop test so the gun wouldnt go off, but you could end up hitting someone with it should it come out of the holster.

Not a smart thing to do.

Jeez, Anathema, you are simply a creepy loon, nothing more.

I simply accept my responsibility to defend myself, my family and my property at all times and in all places.
You may need to check your local jurisdiction regarding the property aspect.

This varies by location.

You may find that in the case of someone stealing your car etc you are not allow to shoot them, you are only allowed to pistol whip them with your gun.

The individual has a concealed carry permit – and that’s exactly what he should have done: carried concealed.

Had he concealed his firearm there wouldn’t be any ‘issue.’
can you explain that jones?......
He is saying that if nobody had seen the gun then nobody would have complained.

That's because ignorance is bliss.
lol.....you apparently dont know jones and why i asked that....

You may find that in the case of someone stealing your car etc you are not allow to shoot them, you are only allowed to pistol whip them with your gun.

I'm sure those laws will stop the bullets from killing the thief. I'll deal with legal entangkenents later. I'm not really concerned about that.

The individual has a concealed carry permit – and that’s exactly what he should have done: carried concealed.

Had he concealed his firearm there wouldn’t be any ‘issue.’
can you explain that jones?......
He is saying that if nobody had seen the gun then nobody would have complained.

That's because ignorance is bliss.
lol.....you apparently dont know jones and why i asked that....
I don't know Jones -- correct.

You need to get over that self-centeredness and develop a sense of community.

Otherwise you really have no business carrying a gun.

Read Plato. That will help you.

My community ends with my family and closest friends only. God and Natural Law is my gun license.

The only non-American philosophers I read are Sun Tzu and DeSade.

You need to get over that self-centeredness and develop a sense of community.

Otherwise you really have no business carrying a gun.

Read Plato. That will help you.

My community ends with my family and closest friends only. God and Natural Law is my gun license.

The only non-American philosophers I read are Sun Tzu and DeSade.
Stay away from civilization then. Keep in the woods.

I always think nothing can surprise me anymore, but I'm often wrong. This level of nuckin Futz is scary.
If he were there with a gun, it wouldn't bother me... I notice a lot of gun crime happens in gun free zones where no one can shoot back.but for crying out loud... trampolining?
Here in MO we are allowed to carry concealed or open. Hubby seldom goes without his gun. I carry, but not all the time. I may regret that someday.

I always think nothing can surprise me anymore, but I'm often wrong. This level of nuckin Futz is scary.
If he were there with a gun, it wouldn't bother me... I notice a lot of gun crime happens in gun free zones where no one can shoot back.but for crying out loud... trampolining?
Here in MO we are allowed to carry concealed or open. Hubby seldom goes without his gun. I carry, but not all the time. I may regret that someday.
I carry 24/7/365 everywhere even church.

During the day my 45ACP is always by my side concealed under my sweater, sweatshirt, or jacket.

During the night it is under my pillow in it's holster as usual.

If you ever don't have your pistol with you then that could be the time when you actually need it.

If you are really careful about where you go, then you are most likely to need it only in your car (road rage), in a bank (robbery), or at a convenience story (robbery).

You are unlikely to need it anywhere else during the daytime.

At night you are likely to need it if there is a burglar.

Forum List

Back